Fathering Autism #175 FA Stale; YT Fail; A&P Bail; What About the Quail?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Hun Hubbies lined up in their “my wife gave me this great trip” t-shirts. One woman videoed the line. I’ve added some screenshots here. It reveals AssA’s girth and lack of height compared to the rest of the men.

View attachment 2838410View attachment 2838411View attachment 2838412View attachment 2838413View attachment 2838414View attachment 2838415
View attachment 2838417

Surprise! And like the earlier dinner photos, he is clinging to Brittany’s husband again.
Atha is the Yosemite Sam of the Hun husbands. 😂😹😂 This fully illustrates the reasons behind his little man syndrome.
1711472860972.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The Hun Hubbies lined up in their “my wife gave me this great trip” t-shirts. One woman videoed the line. I’ve added some screenshots here. It reveals AssA’s girth and lack of height compared to the rest of the men.

View attachment 2838410View attachment 2838411View attachment 2838412View attachment 2838413View attachment 2838414View attachment 2838415
View attachment 2838417

Surprise! And like the earlier dinner photos, he is clinging to Brittany’s husband again.
Man, he sure is miniature.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Man, he sure is miniature.
Minature in hight but twice as big around as all the others..he sure does match his wife in this line up.

Pig looks like. a roasted chicken in that pic of her fake tan. Also.. the other huns were wearing that black one piece with limelife ..except Pig. I wonder if Slime was hoping Pig would finally wear a one piece instead of a horrific bikini.... but I bet there were no one piece big enough for her belly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Any news (update) on Masse media getting their many hacked pages back? Do we know if all their subscribers are gone or got hacked themselves?
I really enjoy hearing all their problems!
They truly are disgusting and deserve this most recent mess!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Why has she no shame? Seriously.

ZERO social awareness AT ALL.
Well for one she definitely is special needs. There is no doubt in my mind she isn't. Second all of the huns tell her how cute she is, how awesome she has such bidy positivity etc. So she believes them. But deep down, yeah she knows how she looks. Otherwise she wouldn't be photo shopping, filtering and doing all of the slimming poses she does. It's denial mostly though, no one talks about her weight being the literal elephant in the room. You know if no one says anything, she thinks she's looking fine.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Does Pinky not want people to get to know her 20-something boi toy bae? They’re off on their own excursion.

IMG_3946.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I think we should open a nightclub and have standup acts. We have great material!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Pinky needs to watch out Thilla Thue's gonna steal her boy toy. Didn't she once say she could take our men away from us? Hahhahahah. I was showing my husband her bikini picture and all he said was "Gross!" hahahaha.
If he goes missing, don't send out the rescue team, we all know what happened to him 🐽 🐽 😂 😂

1711486232043.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Does Pinky not want people to get to know her 20-something boi toy bae? They’re off on their own excursion.

View attachment 2838822
Well, can’t say as I blame them. I’d be off on my own excursion too. He’s cute even if he is 20 years younger than her. And who’d want to drink and party and take pictures with Pig and Ass. Ugh. It’s a vacation not a nightmare.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Pinky needs to watch out Thilla Thue's gonna steal her boy toy. Didn't she once say she could take our men away from us? Hahhahahah. I was showing my husband her bikini picture and all he said was "Gross!" hahahaha.
The only thing Pig is going to steal are everyone’s snacks and drinks left alone or in your suitcase.
---
Even wearing the same shirt….Ass does not fit in with the other men. He’s turned , not lined up like the others, he’s one foot shorter than the other men, he’s the only one wearing a cowboy hat…does he not know they are taking photos or
IMG_9507.jpeg
notice they are facing away from the camera? He’s so awkward. It’s almost like he is special needs too—in his own world, not conforming or noticing his environment. It’d be interesting to listen as he tries to interact with the other men and see how they respond to him and what they say when he is not around. Does he come across as a know-it-all, blow hard, puffed up little napoleon? Do they know and see he is full of tit and doesn’t even know what he is talking about?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
OMG, she is so skinny her implants are popping sideways, no muscles/fat to sit on, surely she rattles when she moves!
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. She actually doesn’t look well, more like anorexic. Let’s have a picture of her and Pig together, like maybe Pig holding her in her arms like she holds Nala.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.