Fathering Autism #175 FA Stale; YT Fail; A&P Bail; What About the Quail?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am playing my latest obsession - the online game Monopoly Go. Here is a game piece/token I won. 🤣
IMG_4679.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don’t know…I like the name change. It’s quite transformative. She looks like a Biznesnachrichten. 😂😂😂
View attachment 2836038
I feel certain the universe strongly dislikes Ol’ Thiller. YAY! 😻
Perfect song, love the Bangles. Maybe we should all meet in Kermey's Naughty Corner for celebratory drinks and snacks.
---
For sure. Piggy probably thinks deductive reasoning is the next sourdough fad on TT.
She might have
Oh, they are SOOOOO hating life right now!! You all know they aren't enjoying their vacation anymore, since they are worried about getting the channels back and losing revenue!! KARMA IS A witch!
Well we all know Cilla Sue is out partying while Assa is working feverishly to restore their FB. Cilla Sue is NOT going to miss the party, drinks and food. No way!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Man everything exciting happens while Im working. Never fails!
Need to catch up but Im excited to think Mr. Tech Savy has lost control of his pages!

And please, dear little 8 lb. 6 oz. newborn infant Jesus- please let him wear a shirt with his sow's face all over it! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Yes, and make her faces life size.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If we know Ass, and I think we do, that conversation will be him talking over everyone else at the table. There is nothing in the world he loves more than himself and he wastes no opportunity to make that clear. ;)
I don't think Ass will be talking much. He only likes to act like a Know-It-All when he speaks to Big P or GB or parents...or when he's trying to show off for the viewers. A sign of a very small man...he shuts up when he's around others who are smarter and more worldly than him. He knows he can't pull off his "expertise on everything" speech on them. He's actually quite dumb and he knows it deep down

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Boy. Do you think Isaiah truly gave Asa access to his FB page? I imagine Asa ignoring the Huns and holed up somewhere reading Isaiahs private messages.

I bet Asa is seeing things he wish he didn't! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I bet that SlimyLifer of a father goes thru Isaiah's DMs and replies on his behalf too.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Boy. Do you think Isaiah truly gave Asa access to his FB page? I imagine Asa ignoring the Huns and holed up somewhere reading Isaiahs private messages.

I bet Asa is seeing things he wish he didn't! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I don't think Isaiah gave Asa access. I think Asa had it all along. He set Isaiah's email to be different for payment than his to funnel money to Isaiah Maass Media LLC. Isaiah does nothing on his own. Everything he has is connected monetarily to his parents.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
NO grown ass adult should have their hair in pigtails.,
So wait … did P see the other huns with French braids and decide to do them too? Aka copy them 🙄 Or, did they all group text and plan to match their up-dos that day? How freaking immature! Yea, that’s exactly the culture I’d like to be working in as a 42 year old woman!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Lipstick Pig's life as she knew it stopped when she accepted Asswipe as a sex partner. She looks in the mirror and sees a 19 yr old who wears white surfer girl paste under her eyes, cheerleader braids like the other girls. She always wants to be like the popular girls, Lipstick Pig is the most immature woman I've ever seen. When she drinks it covers her insecurities that come with being 400 lbs of lard, she can pretend she fits in, pretend they really really like her, fat, sunspots, lisp and all!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Could this be Percillerpotamus?
IMG_0103.jpeg

IMG_0103.jpeg

No clue why the pics are so itty bitty, Grrrrrr. Of all the times I would like them to be giant…LoL! Oh Whale.

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I've enlarged it, I'm pretty sure that's her. It looks to be the same top she was wearing in the other photo.

1711457855218.png

1711457556766.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.