Fathering Autism #175 FA Stale; YT Fail; A&P Bail; What About the Quail?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if they headed out early to fix this fiasco 🤔
On Twatty's stories, the poor, unsuspecting spa is about to received The Tubbersons for a couple's massage. Honestly, at their size, they each qualify to pay for a couple's price for a single session 🐽 🐽 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I guess you could compare them on looks and size, but Cilla could never match the talent and personality of Cass. Just watching and appreciating her voice on YouTube.
IMG_4694.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I see the 🤡 was brought on stage to do her "Baby Got Back" routine. Notice the woman filming her. And then there is the woman standing next to her is trying to figure out if she had to pay for the fat 🤡 show. I will say Cilla is awfully brave to wear something that may or may not catch an accidental shart :poop:

1711571010473.png

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I see the 🤡 was brought on stage to do her "Baby Got Back" routine. Notice the woman filming her. And then there is the woman standing next to her is trying to figure out if she had to pay for the fat 🤡 show. I will say Cilla is awfully brave to wear something that may or may not catch an accidental shart :poop:

View attachment 2840758
They are not laughing with her, but at her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.