Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Srsmom

VIP Member
They missed deleting these…maybe we’ll get some new Tattlers. 😈😂

IMG_7926.jpeg
IMG_7927.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Krishascooties

VIP Member
So this tells us a few important things here.

* Asa didn't immediately take action to secure their Facebook accounts during the initial hack. This is their "business." The very first thing he should have done was secure everything he could. He should have gone to his father's house or to his in-laws house to use their device & internet connection (the fresh device/connection isn't necessary, but it's a simple step to take just in case) to create new Gmail accounts.
Once he regained his main Gmail account, he should have then immediately switched as much as possible, including all their Facebook accounts, to those new Gmail addresses. FatheringAutism@gmail or whatever his main account is should have been viewed as permanently compromised and needed to be removed from everything.
It seems like he didn't do that. He just took his old Gmail account back and didn't do a damn thing. This is like having your front door key stolen, having someone unlock your door and steal your shit, and then NEVER CHANGING THE LOCK afterwards.

* If their Facebook accounts are stolen, their/Priscilla's Instagram is also compromised. :ROFLMAO:

* The length of time between the Youtube channels being taken over and now the Facebook accounts being taken over tells me that FA's login credentials (I'm simplifying, it's more complicated than the login & password) are for sale on the black market. The YT hack was a bit over 2 weeks ago. Their FB accounts were taken over "days ago" - please let it have been while they were panicking about their flight being cancelled and them having to drive all night - and were being used by the Maasses as late as Friday. Someone in Russia or from a Soviet Bloc country bought access recently and started the public "takeover" this morning our time. They're operating differently than the perpetrator who took over their Youtubes.

* Pots Pans & Priscilla got switched over 3 hours ago. Fathering Autism is still FA as of this post. Lipstick Mama still has its branding but comments calling out the hack are being deleted quickly. Seems like the hackers are active on at least two accounts right now.

* If Asa doesn't have control of the FA account on Facebook he may have no control over the comments people make. :cool:🙃
WAIT!!!! If we leave comments and pictures can Piggy NOT delete them on her FB page????? Should I wake up my army?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

What the ....

VIP Member
Hi Guyths!
Do y’all remember this?
(I’m sorry, I can’t remember who posted it here but thank you!)

Screenshot_20240316-215356~2.png

It’s a posting of all the ‘bet ya didn’t know ‘ facts about Cilla.

Well, Dipstick Mama had a lot of negative comments about how she was lying about these alleged facts.
So she brought receipts!

Screenshot_20240316-232615~3.png

Screenshot_20240317-115113~3.png

Screenshot_20240317-113053~8.png

Screenshot_20240317-120659~2.png

Screenshot_20240317-122944~2.png

Screenshot_20240317-124234~2.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Happy Anniversary you two! ❤ 🐷🐷❤
Let me be the first to congratulate you on the strength of your Maass Squad Community!

Why, today is day three of the FA reboot, and you have 6.84k YT subs!! Surely the other 750k will be joining soon!
"A Sensory Victory" uploaded Friday a.m.- 12k views.
"She has a New Word" reloaded Friday late afternoon- 3.5k views.
And finally, "Hurricane Stress" uploaded almost 24 hours ago has the whooping 1.7k views.

You were right Asa. YouTube is dead. Well, dead for you anyway!
And even if you manage to get your channel back, with the old moneymakers intact, you've been exposed.
No one is falling and fawning over you anymore, and you made your money off displaying your young daughters behavior.
No one is interested anymore.
Everyone, everywhere sees you! 😂:cool:😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

therealamylynn

VIP Member
Fat filter is in overdrive today. #250lbsdown

How can she seriously post this when the other day he had her filmed like a beached whale on the couch?

1711038271375.png
1711038479269.png

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
a) He'll get Beb to buy quail eggs from Publix and make a tik tok dish. And claim said surprise eggs were from his quails.
b) He'll blame the supplier for selling him all male quails. Or "defective" quail which he will write a Google review while snarking and snarling.
c) His interest will fizzle out because ADHD.
D) Abigail Lorraine will wake up bright and early. Slip her shoes on standing up and head outside to get her chores done before The Maassives awake. In between dumping the compost, planting pepper plants and cleaning the quail coop she will get distracted when she realizes she has not made the morning sourdough bread. She will skip inside, accidentally leaving the door to the coop ajar. The quail will set sail for greener pastures never to be seen again…or so the story will go.
😻

• Haha

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
I would like to believe that while the court officials may find our commentary slightly crude and cruel, it is not without merit. I sincerely hope that our insight is making their jobs easier. Without this forum, so much of the Tubbersons financial shenanigans would go unnoticed, forgotten or not given a second thought. Abbie is the money maker in the family and there should be no doubt about that. What really bothers me in the past year, and a lot has bothered me but this is just outstanding in my mind, is the cruise. They made such a fuss over Abbie enjoying the respite on the ship, in particular, that bean bag type chair/pillow. I was hoping that they would have bought a few of them for her to lounge in for her room, the TV room and one for outside. Instead, what did we get? Nothing for Abbie but Boy Wonder Lego Head got his tacky, old man at the dog track buy the inch gold necklace and bracelet. Disgusting. Appalling.

Before I retired, I used to love when investigations would lead me to social media forums!! The things that investigators learn is invaluable, especially in proceeds of crime. Greedy people are not happy unless they are boasting and posting their latest haul or vacation photos!!! It is always so much fun to marry up what is found online with what is found in bank account and property warrants.

Has anyone else noticed that date nights to restaurants and concerts have dried up??? Gee, I wonder what happened? 🥴 🧐 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

CoffeeMomof2

VIP Member
Pots Pans & Priscilla FB page was re-branded this morning at 5:43am EST - new profile pic & cover photo to make it look more official and news-like.

I'm working on a Big Post about this latest hacking thing and I've got a loaf of bread rising. I never thought these dumb fucks would legitimately cross over into my real life work but here we are.

Hey Asa, I'm making money by exploiting YOU and YOUR MISFORTUNES! How does it feel??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Bogey

VIP Member
What an intelligent, well thought out response with really good points. I bet her essays were a dream to read through!!! XD
1000028194.jpg

1000028195.jpg

Then the response from the brains of the operation. "I'll play" sit down, shut up, and go see if your wife and daughter need changed.

I'm not making an opinion on his comments or stance, but more like does he really feel this important, and full of himself, to share a chapter of his opinions for retired ladies and special needs individuals to digest.

• Haha
  • Sick

Mz BW

Chatty Member
how can she - they - speak with a straight face about the confident & independent young woman?? I wish it were true. I'm sure we all do. BUT is this the same girl who wanders around filthy, honking, asking for drinks that she does NOT get :mad:, with a nappy under her clothes & almost always to be found sitting in a corner, alone, tearing up endless paper. Rocking & making noise, unnoticed by her fat freak parents.
Until of course the she-bitch-hog needs some help with dragging the humpers in. THEN we get the most posed photo in history almost certainly photoshopped up the arse - & the independence & confidence just shines :confused::oops:o_O

hey Priscilla - that is the first time I have called you by name in many months but maybe your fat fuck husband will read this to you.

You are the most contemptible sewer scraping of a human - of a woman - it has ever been my misfortune to see. This has nothing to do with your fucking ugly obese outsides. It's where your heart & soul are supposed to be. You're not just a careless "not the best" mother, you are an embarrassment. A wrongun, because 99.9% of people could never treat ANYONE - let alone their CHILD - as you treat Abbie. THAT is why I hate you so. Why I snark at/about you constantly. Nope, not jealous :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:. How could anyone want to be .... you?:sick:🤮🤮:poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:

• Heart

Bogey

VIP Member
I just going to leave this right here. Poor Tubby and Twatty. “Everyone hates us”
Cause and effect jack wagon!
You chose to put your whole life out there on the internet for a buck, and you're a grown ass man grifting off your IDD daughter, you're fair game. If you didn't want to live with the possibility of a prying eye peering into your personal information, maybe you shouldn't have ever put it all out there for the world to see. You chose this life, live with it.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Vegan for the Animals

I thought I was on the wrong Tattle page when I read they’d been hacked…then I realised it had happened again! 🤣
I’m usually a compassionate person, but when it comes to these two I have no sympathy for them. I hate the way they treat their daughter, I hate how they grift from vulnerable people and show off all the excessive crap they buy and I will never forgive her for the comment she made about targeting cancer groups.

• Heart