Fathering Autism #169 Off gallivanting living the life fat little tubby and his porcine wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Annnd she's off! She's so buthy guyth!! She's off for a girls trip this weekend. Leaving tomorrow and back Sunday. Training 3000 new reps in a little while and oh and a Dr. appt for Abbie.

View attachment 2559662
It must be so embarrassing to go on a trip like that knowing you are going to be the fattest, smelliest most wrinkled hag out of 3000 plus witches. And no one wants to play with you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Asa brought up Abbie changing her shirt on her outing with Issiah due to a nose bleed again. Never brings up when she has 3 or 4 short/trouser changes in a single vlog though so this Patti super shirt change seems to have gotten under his skin for some reason. He also says that the nosebleeds and someone maybe having chocolate on their foot and it transferring on to the sofa is the reason they need removable covers on the sofa too. Sure Jan! Didn’t know piss and tit had been renamed nosebleed and chocolate lol.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
New video
They have removable cushion covers because "someone has chocolate on their foot...."

---
Asa brought up Abbie changing her shirt on her outing with Issiah due to a nose bleed again. Never brings up when she has 3 or 4 short/trouser changes in a single vlog though so this Patti super shirt change seems to have gotten under his skin for some reason. He also says that the nosebleeds and someone maybe having chocolate on their foot and it transferring on to the sofa is the reason they need removable covers on the sofa too. Sure Jan! Didn’t know piss and tit had been renamed nosebleed and chocolate lol.
We're on the same page :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
New video
jesus bleeping christicles ... she shoves her melon head into a thumbnail very much an extra & she STILL has that hole in her face open :rolleyes: :cautious: :sick::sick::sick: I am not searching because **vomit** but I wonder if there is a phot of her online ever with her bleeping mouth SHUT!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Someone recently mentioned her wonky nostrils. Now I can’t unsee them. They were especially noticeable in the car with Ass. That was a weird convo with several jump cuts.
Why are her nostrils so asymmetrical? I’m too lazy to go back and screenshot the car interaction with the hambeast to prove my point.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Hahaha he's such a loser that he has to beg on FB for a 4th friend. Read the room loser, nobody likes you!
The F'ing twang was out again in full force whilst campaigning for a "fourth" for clay shooting! OMG have you no shame little man?! That southern drawl only comes out when your good 'ol boy alter ego surfaces. Poor Jessica 😫 she seems so authentic (please, no political comments) I'm sure she didn't think she was raising such a MUSHADE (pr. MOO SHAAD) In Italian - we call someone like ASS-a mushade - soft and mushy (literally and figuratively 😆)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
P is such a lazy slor.
Seriously, what does she do other than cook and eat?
Asa is: working with Abbie, cleaning the house, decorating the house, fixing tit, building tit, filming, helping her "run her business", running the errands, driving Abbie to therapies and *The Program, he even filmed a Pots Pans episode for her worthless ass.
All the while P is just standing around, or melting into a piece of furniture. She cant even keep gas in her car!
Im amazed. I never thought she could get any lazier than what she already was.
I was wrong!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Lots of nail munching in recent videos.
---
Looking for a fourth person for their skeet shooting..on Thursday…during the day. Well, most people have jobs! And he is involved with a fundraiser for JSA??!!!
Snack time! 🐽 🐽 🐽

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Looking for a fourth person for their skeet shooting..on Thursday…during the day. Well, most people have jobs! And he is involved with a fundraiser for JSA??!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Right about now, Sherie and Samantha are in a neck and neck race to get to JAX, and fulfill their destiny of being Humper #1.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Right about now, Sherie and Samantha are in a neck and neck race to get to JAX, and fulfill their destiny of being Humper #1.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Sherie and Samantha may meet their match on Herschel St. That damn know it all, Debby Abbott, may beat them to the teat boy holiday punch. 😂😹😂

• Haha
  • Heart
From today’s video.

Leghumper: “I love watching Abby and Asa work every day. Best Dad in the world. Abby is very fortunate to have him. I doubt she would be doing as well as she is if it were not for Asa. Priscilla should participate more. Just saying, not intending to hurt any feelings.”

FA: “I think you need to learn to read between the lines before coming to a conclusion and passing judgement no matter how innocent you may intend for your observation to be. Understand things in context. I met them in the driveway when Abbie was giving the dogs treat because Priscilla picked her up from school as she does most days. All of her self-care and hygiene is taught by Priscilla because she gets her ready for her day every single day. Priscilla actually does over half of the parenting and caregiving. I have had to explain how vlogging works many times before but I will again. I am the one that vlogs. You see my day, not Abbie’s, Isaiah’s, or Priscilla’s. I am the one on camera more than anyone else. You don’t see Abigail with Priscilla when I’m not there because I’m not there. She “participates” just as she always has for the last 18 years and she will for the rest of our lives.”

Leghumper: “FatheringAutism well that shut me up! I apologize a thousand times over. As I said I meant no disrespect and I stand corrected. I think your family is great! A person should acknowledge and apologize when they are wrong. I have and I hope it was satisfactory, there is nothing more I can say. Mia culpa !!!!!!!!!!!!!”

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
From today’s video.

Leghumper: “I love watching Abby and Asa work every day. Best Dad in the world. Abby is very fortunate to have him. I doubt she would be doing as well as she is if it were not for Asa. Priscilla should participate more. Just saying, not intending to hurt any feelings.”

FA: “I think you need to learn to read between the lines before coming to a conclusion and passing judgement no matter how innocent you may intend for your observation to be. Understand things in context. I met them in the driveway when Abbie was giving the dogs treat because Priscilla picked her up from school as she does most days. All of her self-care and hygiene is taught by Priscilla because she gets her ready for her day every single day. Priscilla actually does over half of the parenting and caregiving. I have had to explain how vlogging works many times before but I will again. I am the one that vlogs. You see my day, not Abbie’s, Isaiah’s, or Priscilla’s. I am the one on camera more than anyone else. You don’t see Abigail with Priscilla when I’m not there because I’m not there. She “participates” just as she always has for the last 18 years and she will for the rest of our lives.”

Leghumper: “FatheringAutism well that shut me up! I apologize a thousand times over. As I said I meant no disrespect and I stand corrected. I think your family is great! A person should acknowledge and apologize when they are wrong. I have and I hope it was satisfactory, there is nothing more I can say. Mia culpa !!!!!!!!!!!!!”
Oh Lord his dick is so hard right now he won't be able to roll over in bed tonight.

How can he still puke up the "p and hygiene " bs when we've CLEARLY seen him pick out clothes and she's been vacationing half the year?

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.