Fathering Autism #169 Off gallivanting living the life fat little tubby and his porcine wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well Asa, since she does so much with Abbie, why don't you film it?
Lets see P do anything with her at all that doesn't involve the kitchen.
Anything!!
We'll wait. 🤣👌👌🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
He's running out of content, so he could do a "flip the script " series: Mothering Autism. Man genius, vlog guru never thought of this?????

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Interesting that Asa claims Abbie is doing all these things in her program, and can stay on task for 17 min. However, he couldn't film (without a bunch of jump cuts) Abbie getting a glass and putting water in it. Why does he insist on lying so much?!?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
P is such a lazy slor.
Seriously, what does she do other than cook and eat?
Asa is: working with Abbie, cleaning the house, decorating the house, fixing tit, building tit, filming, helping her "run her business", running the errands, driving Abbie to therapies and *The Program, he even filmed a Pots Pans episode for her worthless ass.
All the while P is just standing around, or melting into a piece of furniture. She cant even keep gas in her car!
Im amazed. I never thought she could get any lazier than what she already was.
I was wrong!
She has the power of bringing in the “real” money. He is paying the price of being “his own boss” ,you know since he doesn’t do well with working for others…he should revisit that because it seems as though he is working for P as her personal assistant

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
So fat they couldn’t even bend down to straighten the mat. They F everything up!
That mat looks ridiculous. It's a Summer throw rug that clashes with a Winter themed door.
---
Interesting that Asa claims Abbie is doing all these things in her program, and can stay on task for 17 min. However, he couldn't film (without a bunch of jump cuts) Abbie getting a glass and putting water in it. Why does he insist on lying so much?!?
Because to tell and show the truth would call them out as long term liars. And then all of their subs would leave. Well any that had any intelligence would.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Looking for a fourth person for their skeet shooting..on Thursday…during the day. Well, most people have jobs! And he is involved with a fundraiser for JSA??!!!
And of course Ass had to let us know his score which he said was almost competition level. So now we know he can add clay shooting to his list of expertise...sigh
Doesn't Izzy boy have ANY friends to go?
And how much ya wanna bet Ass' other "friend" are people from the school who organized the whole damn thing

• Haha
I wonder what their motive is for joining in the clay shoot. He basically trashed JSA when he boasted about how good homeschool was. Everything they do is to benefit themselves in some type of way.

• Heart
And of course Ass had to let us know his score which he said was almost competition level. So now we know he can add clay shooting to his list of expertise...sigh
Doesn't Izzy boy have ANY friends to go?
And how much ya wanna bet Ass' other "friend" are people from the school who organized the whole damn thing
Normal adults work and cannot just go and frolic during the day…so I guess ALL of their friends must work 24/7 365 since no one hangs out with them

• Haha
It's probably his "financial guy" since they are shooting bros.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Asa brought up Abbie changing her shirt on her outing with Issiah due to a nose bleed again. Never brings up when she has 3 or 4 short/trouser changes in a single vlog though so this Patti super shirt change seems to have gotten under his skin for some reason. He also says that the nosebleeds and someone maybe having chocolate on their foot and it transferring on to the sofa is the reason they need removable covers on the sofa too. Sure Jan! Didn’t know piss and tit had been renamed nosebleed and chocolate lol.
View attachment 2560761
[/QUOTE]
She needs a cigarette and a hunk of cheese.....stat!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That mat looks ridiculous. It's a Summer throw rug that clashes with a Winter themed door.
---

Because to tell and show the truth would call them out as long term liars. And then all of their subs would leave. Well any that had any intelligence would.
The stupid humps probably believe that Abbie totally made and baked the dog treats all by herself. Hell, she even read the recipe

• Haha
  • Heart
Reading the comments on yesterday’s vlog.

Probably not a leghumper: “ I am embarrassed for Abbie, so much for modesty, her bra straps and cleavage were hanging out, was she wearing one of her moms shirts?”

Ass: “It's a bralette and a slouchy shirt. That's how they are made. Way more coverage than a bathing suit or tank top would offer. Relax”

Probably not a leghumper: “she is not wearing what SHE wants it's what her mother wants who claims she wants her to dress modestly, that was not.”

Ass: “Arguing semantics and stating the obvious in an attempt to win an argument makes you look ignorant. Everyone knows Priscilla picks out Abbie's clothes. I think you need to learn the difference between opinion and fact. Opinions can be wrong...for example, your opinion. Stop being a tool bag.”

IMG-0294.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 22

Probably not a leghumper: “ I am embarrassed for Abbie, so much for modesty, her bra straps and cleavage were hanging out, was she wearing one of her moms shirts?”

Ass: “It's a bralette and a slouchy shirt. That's how they are made. Way more coverage than a bathing suit or tank top would offer. Relax”

Probably not a leghumper: “she is not wearing what SHE wants it's what her mother wants who claims she wants her to dress modestly, that was not.”

Ass: “Arguing semantics and stating the obvious in an attempt to win an argument makes you look ignorant. Everyone knows Priscilla picks out Abbie's clothes. I think you need to learn the difference between opinion and fact. Opinions can be wrong...for example, your opinion. Stop being a tool bag.”

View attachment 2561590
He is such a mean person. He gets great joy in composing his replies. The ‘opinion can be wrong’ statement is very hurtful. Calling someone a tool bag - uncalled for.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Friends … did ASS-a actually photoshop pine cones onto this magnolia monstrosity? I zoomed in and … don’t they look like they were a phony addition compliments of his computer? 🤔🤔🤔
Those might be magnolia seed pods, they are pine cone shaped, I have a tree and have them in my yard, the seeds are a bright red almost looks like kid's jewelry beads. The pods are very odd. I think the birds eat the seeds, all our pods are empty now.

Reactions: 13
She has the power of bringing in the “real” money. He is paying the price of being “his own boss” ,you know since he doesn’t do well with working for others…he should revisit that because it seems as though he is working for P as her personal assistant
He’s her witch boy for sure lol.

• Haha

View attachment 2561590
What is he 10? Who says "tool bag"? He's probably cranky because no one wanted to come play with him today.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.