Fathering Autism #169 Off gallivanting living the life fat little tubby and his porcine wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she claimed she was flying home? What is she doing with her $100k car? How is that getting back to Florida?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
So she claimed she was flying home? What is she doing with her $100k car? How is that getting back to Florida?
I'm assuming that she is flying home because the Jags are playing at home and the obese slob can't miss out on another excuse to eat, drink and fart but the car situation is very confusing 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm assuming that she is flying home because the Jags are playing at home and the obese slob can't miss out on another excuse to eat, drink and fart but the car situation is very confusing 🧐
She said on her live the other day that she will be missing the game this week.
But no worries- she said they'll be fine. πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
As if they would all play poorly because she wasnt there!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Whale, hold onto to your socks! Scrolling through Insta shorts, and who pops up? Old mugging himself chasing Abbie?
WTH? I have been barred by himself for over 3 years and suddenly he wants me to be 'friends' again πŸ˜€πŸ˜ƒ Hey Arsewipe, not on your nelly!
(although secretly I was going to have a sneaky peak on the gint πŸ˜‰ ) but decided he's sooooo desperate for views! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜‰

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Looks like Abbie made Twatty a new necklace at arts and crafts. Does anyone else think that Twatty's eyes are looking deader than usual lately?

That is the necklace she bought on the cruise ship, she was so excited when she got it--no taste witch!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Whale, hold onto to your socks! Scrolling through Insta shorts, and who pops up? Old mugging himself chasing Abbie?
WTH? I have been barred by himself for over 3 years and suddenly he wants me to be 'friends' again πŸ˜€πŸ˜ƒ Hey Arsewipe, not on your nelly!
(although secretly I was going to have a sneaky peak on the gint πŸ˜‰ ) but decided he's sooooo desperate for views! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜‰
Muggins not mugging!!πŸ€ͺπŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That SCAMSTER Asshat... there is something up with all the stellar reviews on AirBnb...it is one of the most beloved homes on AirBnb because of all the reviews and all the unusually high ratings... he has GOT to be having the Humpties staying there. That place is average..at best..it doesn't have an awesome view or anything and is not decorated that nice.... the best thing it has going for it is it is close to skiing.. yet the reviews aren't mentioning skiing. Just something very off and it sure blows my confidence in AirBnb ratings.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
That SCAMSTER Asshat... there is something up with all the stellar reviews on AirBnb...it is one of the most beloved homes on AirBnb because of all the reviews and all the unusually high ratings... he has GOT to be having the Humpties staying there. That place is average..at best..it doesn't have an awesome view or anything and is not decorated that nice.... the best thing it has going for it is it is close to skiing.. yet the reviews aren't mentioning skiing. Just something very off and it sure blows my confidence in AirBnb ratings.
It could be the slime ladies leaving reviews after they stay there maybe? He is such a fraud.

Reactions: 17
It could be the slime ladies leaving reviews after they stay there maybe? He is such a fraud.
He reveals his fraud by going too far....this place shouldn't be the most beloved place on AirBnb....lol... they should cool it with the to high ratings a bit.

Its possible..either slime huns or Humpties ... maybe a mixture... and throw in a few relatives...

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.