Fathering Autism #169 Off gallivanting living the life fat little tubby and his porcine wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Meanwhile, this happened at the restaurant toilets after Twatty's thirdsies of the greasy, beige app filled lunch, 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
New video
If Abbie has no problem stocking shelves, focusing for 15-20 min (maybe a 1-2 min break) at a time, and they're running out of things for her to do, why can she not clean a few paper scraps up herself that she did without them doing it and barking orders every step of the way?!? Why, because Asa is a lair. I can't imagine being so ashamed of my Child's ability that I would have to lie to the world. That's just sad.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Guarantee you the CENTER(not vocational school) does not allow her to rip up paper and dump it on the floor. That is her at home behavior because they are too lazy to correct it. Also hate to break it to Asshat Medicaid does not let you stay with a certain doctor after 18 because you might be inconvenienced. So pompous of P for saying we will just pay it.
Medicaid changes when she turns 18. Plus I’m sure they applied and receive disability which would give them Medicare. They are such liars

Reactions: 16
Wouldn’t be complete without a trip to Hobby Lobby
Why does she force her stupid bs on them? One of those women give me ex or current addict vibes. I saw her in one of Ps live and she’s a mess. I wonder if any of them can afford a random trip to Hobby Lobby. I don’t even think Priscilla can.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
New video
Here's an idea glutton-meister...if you're in a rush and "so busy" due to all of your "work" and "home life" obligations...why not skip the 5,000 calorie, fat and grease laden lunch you're concocting??? Why don't you grab a yogurt, or some fruit...or better yet...why don't you skip that meal because you likely had a 3 course breakfast! Your fat-ass husband does NOT need you making these artery-clogging meals for him so do not use that as an excuse. They are such gluttonous pigs I get physically ill watching them

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Nice how he tells people to order all that stuff from their amazon links to "desensitize" their kids to medical stuff at home. Well, that wouldn't work for my kiddo because the doctors office is a WHOLE different place-and creates it's own anxiety. What DID work for us are his fidgits. P said "We will just pay out of pocket for dr visits if they don't take her medicaid" Must be nice to be able to do that. Lots of us can't afford that. Tell me again how Florida is so great??

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
New video
Abbie's bowl was already filled with nuts, candy and banana slices, why on earth did Tubby see fit to dump another buch of nuts and candy into the bowl on top of it? It also drives me mad when he pokes at her food with his dirty fingers. Disgusting habit. That living room wall would benefit from resurfacing and a decent paint colour or wall paper. As it is now, it is a tacky, cracked and lumpy mess........just like Twatty. The state of her plopped in that corner chair 🐽 🐽 🐽 🐽

• Heart
Nice how he tells people to order all that stuff from their amazon links to "desensitize" their kids to medical stuff at home. Well, that wouldn't work for my kiddo because the doctors office is a WHOLE different place-and creates it's own anxiety. What DID work for us are his fidgits. P said "We will just pay out of pocket for dr visits if they don't take her medicaid" Must be nice to be able to do that. Lots of us can't afford that. Tell me again how Florida is so great??
I really don’t think they are as wealthy as they make it seem. No one with $ is gonna push Temu and affiliate programs as hard as they do.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
We'll just pay out of pocket = Abbie will get even more bare minimum care and/or will not receive suggested care because piggy is not spending an extra dime on Abbie.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
We'll just pay out of pocket = Abbie will get even more bare minimum care and/or will not receive suggested care because piggy is not spending an extra dime on Abbie.
Here's an idea glutton-meister...if you're in a rush and "so busy" due to all of your "work" and "home life" obligations...why not skip the 5,000 calorie, fat and grease laden lunch you're concocting??? Why don't you grab a yogurt, or some fruit...or better yet...why don't you skip that meal because you likely had a 3 course breakfast! Your fat-ass husband does NOT need you making these artery-clogging meals for him so do not use that as an excuse. They are such gluttonous pigs I get physically ill watching them
I agree. If I ate that for lunch I wouldn’t even want to eat until the next day. How are they not so full after those lunches and still able to be productive. It really is just gluttony.

• Heart
Being "competition level" at anything is meaningless...like, what kind of competition? Nationally ranked or a local shindig? Invitational or pay-to-play? And what level are you competing at? Olympic? Amateur? Baby's First Skeet? He's a dipshit who desperately wants our approval.

It was not made by Abbie. Priss bought it on the cruise.
omggg I couldn't truly believe that ANYONE paid for a kid's craft necklace :LOL::LOL::LOL: BUt of course when I saw her still displaying it in front of the downline, no way it was anything to do with Abbie. Jesus, different tastes & all that but seriously .... ??

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She is the only person I've ever seen whose knuckles are not aligned with her fingers. Wtf.

1699671563857.png

---
Her shape is now a potato.

1699671839410.png
1699672022912.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
You were right!
Piggy no where to be found doing actual work. She was probably sprawled out on the couch, hoof lunged in an okra jar, and they had to rent a fork lift to get her up for the photo op.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.