Fathering Autism #169 Off gallivanting living the life fat little tubby and his porcine wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
new video
Asa begging for views and subscribers is glorious!!! "Go watch my other channel" "Yeah, I'm filming right now and I'm going to put this on my other channel". You can smell the desperation seeping through his pores.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I don't know what's worse. The pig nose that has one nostril bigger than the other, her fucked up fingers or that left boob that's longer than the other. Her arms that look like over inflated tires. The tongue always out. Or the droopy mouth. Oh yeah beb you're a hottie.

The Beauty Guru. I think she's drunk.

Best comment:

1699321311597.png

1699320664315.png
1699320791048.png
1699320832926.png

When the camera moved and lost the filter:

1699320890854.png

1699320946986.png
1699320992283.png
1699321032039.png

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I don't know what's worse. The pig nose that has one nostril bigger than the other, her fucked up fingers or that left boob that's longer than the other. Her arms that look like over inflated tires. The tongue always out. Or the droopy mouth. Oh yeah beb you're a hottie.

View attachment 2556424View attachment 2556427View attachment 2556428

View attachment 2556429
View attachment 2556430View attachment 2556431View attachment 2556432
The pic of her tongue lolling out says it all 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Asa begging for views and subscribers is glorious!!! "Go watch my other channel" "Yeah, I'm filming right now and I'm going to put this on my other channel". You can smell the desperation seeping through his pores.
And this vlog was boring AF (Aren't they all?)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Well, we found out what that lone apple was for and it wasn't for a healthy snack. 🥴 🤪 Be on the lookout for a brand new bottle of bourbon on the liquor table in the next couple of days.

Of course they lean to the strong side.
Since Abbie likes apples so much, why aren't there ALWAYS apples at her disposal for a snack?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
As of right now,

Yestedays 2 videos (combined) made roughly 530 on facebook.

Same video on YouTube about 450.

They have way more views on facebook, and they can post the "reformated" video to get more on the same video.

This is just monetized video pay... nothing else included like stars, donations, sponsors, affiliate links, subscriptions, etc. So even though youtube pays better through their monetized video program they are actually making more through facebook.

The two.videos of FB have 61k views versus 25k on youtube (when I looked to attempt mathing 😉)
IMO I think they are making even less than what you quoted above. I think a large number of Asa’s views and subs are bought bots. His subscriber count on you tube hasn’t budged in over a month. That’s why the desperation to make more videos as well as to make them longer.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
IMO I think they are making even less than what you quoted above. I think a large number of Asa’s views and subs are bought bots. His subscriber count on you tube hasn’t budged in over a month. That’s why the desperation to make more videos as well as to make them longer.
It's based on views. Bought views or bots or whatever doesn't matter when it goes to calculate views. What I posted was just the fb/yt general payout for a monetized video.

And it really wasn't even to point out how much they made.... but that they make more on facebook than youtube. At least just looking at monetization. They have more views and a greater following on facebook.

Also pointing out reasoning behind double posting "reformated" videos on facebook.

Also why he pushing the other channel. He can't double post on youtube like facebook. He can get those same people to watch another video posted someplace else. These are the same people watching Ps and Isaiahs dumb tit. Not new viewers. They just keep dipping into the same shallow pool.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ok Abbie choking and then shoving more food in her mouth is quite sad. She doesn't know what to do if she is choking. She didn't stop nor get up to get water herself. Her mother had to hold her hand down to stop her from eating. Abbie needs to be supervised at all times.

Also Asa making that Christmas drink on PPP? It's her channel. He needs to be in it as well? I get that it was his idea to get Cilla her own YouTube channel. But if she's not interested then forget about it. Now he is making content on her channel jeez.

And point no. 3. Let's see if he has the balls to create an UNEDITED Abbie channel.
IMG_20231107_185656.jpg

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Of course they lean to the strong side.
Since Abbie likes apples so much, why aren't there ALWAYS apples at her disposal for a snack?
Because Thilla Thue and Moobie don't eat them. Abbie is and always will be an after thought to them. Thilla has jars and jars of okra but for her daughter? Who cares what she likes. She may get a box of cereal along with "Here's some cereal, aren't you tho exthited!!!"

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Ass has dreams of grandchildren and a craft box. Good news is, if Izzy never has kids Ass has his 1st daughter to help make his dreams come true.

• Heart
  • Haha
Ass has dreams of grandchildren and a craft box. Good news is, if Izzy never has kids Ass has his 1st daughter to help make his dreams come true.
At the rate Asa is going with his crappy lifestyle, he may not be around for any grandchildren. Asa's dream of having grandkids isn't about being a grandpa. He's dreaming about having grandkids is solely for content. Grandkids = $$$$ on YouTube and FB.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Good point. By denying his daughter he has put himself in a position of denying his future grandchildren. Life is crazy. Y’all watch….daughter #1 will be the only one to reproduce. Atha will have grandkids, he just will never be a grandfather. He did that.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Izzy still twerks for dunkin. I think Ass will be waiting a while.

• Haha
Good point. By denying his daughter he has put himself in a position of denying his future grandchildren. Life is crazy. Y’all watch….daughter #1 will be the only one to reproduce. Atha will have grandkids, he just will never be a grandfather. He did that.
Can you imagine the hippo sized tantrum pig will throw when the other daughter is the only one to have kids? She'll break.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Can you imagine the hippo sized tantrum pig will throw when the other daughter is the only one to have kids? She'll break.
Yesth! 😂 I can imagine the tantrum. LOL!
What’s harder for me to imagine is Pig being a grandmother.
In the case of Izzy…
Like you said, he is still twerkin’ for Dunkin’. Dancing for mommy and daddy. Performing for mommies channel. Even if he does become a husband and father at some point, from the way it looks now that is AT LEAST 5 years down the road. Hell, even if he has a baby out of wedlock ….like his daddy did …..he still needs to find a bar hopper to mate with, and that doesn’t look like it is happening anytime soon either.
So, say 5 years…
If nothing changes in Pig’s life from this day forward, what does life look like for her in 2028-2029? Will Grandmama Sow be able to do anything with a grandbaby? Will she beckon for Izzy to bring her the baby so she can ride her/him around the Publix on her mobility scooter? Will she be able to spend good quality time with her grandkids while wearing her Halloween Slime mask in her hospital bed when the fam runs out to pick up her second pizza of the day?
And for Atha…
What happens when Sweet Girl, Pig and the grandbaby all need to be changed at the same time?
Ha! I have gone down the rabbit hole, but the potential “what ifs” just keep adding up. 😂
---
In the case of Izzy…
Like you said, he is still twerkin’ for Dunkin’. Dancing for mommy and daddy. Performing for mommies channel. Even if he does become a husband and father at some point, from the way it looks now that is AT LEAST 5 years down the road. Hell, even if he has a baby out of wedlock ….like his daddy did …..he still needs to find a bar hopper to mate with, and that doesn’t look like it is happening anytime soon either.
So, say 5 years…
If nothing changes in Pig’s life from this day forward, what does life look like for her in 2028-2029? Will Grandmama Sow be able to do anything with a grandbaby? Will she beckon for Izzy to bring her the baby so she can ride her/him around the Publix on her mobility scooter? Will she be able to spend good quality time with her grandkids while wearing her Halloween Slime mask in her hospital bed when the fam runs out to pick up her second pizza of the day?
And for Atha…
What happens when Sweet Girl, Pig and the grandbaby all need to be changed at the same time?
Ha! I have gone down the rabbit hole, but the potential “what ifs” just keep adding up. 😂
Quoting myself here…sorry..
There is one positive I see to a grandchild joining the Maassive Manor.
We will get to see Pig bouncing that bundle of joy on her lap, and when the kid gets old enough they will get to choose which lap.
Alrighty then…
👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Best comment:

View attachment 2556436

View attachment 2556424View attachment 2556427View attachment 2556428

View attachment 2556429
View attachment 2556430View attachment 2556431View attachment 2556432
Look at the 2nd picture!
She's got a roll of fat at her wrist!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
He just makes it too easy for us😂**WARNING-Ass Alert!** I can't decipher if that is butt hair, or dirty ass crack?? Whichever it is, it has put Pig to sleep😴😴😝😝

20231107_103720.jpg
Screenshot_20231107-104111.jpg
Screenshot_20231107-104136.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
In the case of Izzy…
So, say 5 years…
And for Atha…
---

Quoting myself here…sorry..
There is one positive I see to a grandchild joining the Maassive Manor.
We will get to see Pig bouncing that bundle of joy on her lap, and when the kid gets old enough they will get to choose which lap.
Alrighty then…
👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼
What happens when their mutant genes get passed on in some unmarketable form? Will baby M get the Abbie treatment from piggy?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.