Fathering Autism #169 Off gallivanting living the life fat little tubby and his porcine wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yesth! 😂 I can imagine the tantrum. LOL!
What’s harder for me to imagine is Pig being a grandmother.
In the case of Izzy…
Like you said, he is still twerkin’ for Dunkin’. Dancing for mommy and daddy. Performing for mommies channel. Even if he does become a husband and father at some point, from the way it looks now that is AT LEAST 5 years down the road. Hell, even if he has a baby out of wedlock ….like his daddy did …..he still needs to find a bar hopper to mate with, and that doesn’t look like it is happening anytime soon either.
So, say 5 years…
If nothing changes in Pig’s life from this day forward, what does life look like for her in 2028-2029? Will Grandmama Sow be able to do anything with a grandbaby? Will she beckon for Izzy to bring her the baby so she can ride her/him around the Publix on her mobility scooter? Will she be able to spend good quality time with her grandkids while wearing her Halloween Slime mask in her hospital bed when the fam runs out to pick up her second pizza of the day?
And for Atha…
What happens when Sweet Girl, Pig and the grandbaby all need to be changed at the same time?
Ha! I have gone down the rabbit hole, but the potential “what ifs” just keep adding up. 😂
---

Quoting myself here…sorry..
There is one positive I see to a grandchild joining the Maassive Manor.
We will get to see Pig bouncing that bundle of joy on her lap, and when the kid gets old enough they will get to choose which lap.
Alrighty then…
👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼
On the bright side think of the money they can save. They won't have to rent a bouncy house the kid can just use Thillas stomach to jump on.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Yep someone on FaceTime thinks so also. 😂
Savage! It's great because they spun their own web of lies and deceit, and now they can never outrun all their dirty little secrets. These comments pop up enough for him to never be able to forget that he is a deadbeat abscent dad and she was cheated on and left with Abbie as her "I'm sorry, take me back" prize.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
No Thilla he does it because you keep his balls in your LV purse. Did he make your dreams and visions of the future come true when he was banging the side piece he left you for? And why doesn't he see his other daughter? Oh I know. #ifhewantedtohewould right?

And check out poor Abbie, unfiltered. She's going to be 200 pounds within the year.

1699405433491.png

---
And once again the magical photoshop achieves more than Dr. Now could ever hope to achieve.

1699406985223.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
No Thilla he does it because you keep his balls in your LV purse. Did he make your dreams and visions of the future come true when he was banging the side piece he left you for? And why doesn't he see his other daughter? Oh I know. #ifhewantedtohewould right?

And check out poor Abbie, unfiltered. She's going to be 200 pounds within the year.

View attachment 2558424
Yep. I can’t believe he leaves Abbie unfiltered a lot but always filters himself and the pig. Also always leaving the thick diaper pics in. 🤢. He’s disgusting.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Sick
If Ass is talking about grandkids, then they seriously need to change their lifestyle if they even want to be mobile for their grands. We have had our granddaughter most of the day because grandson has been readmitted to the hospital due to bad jaundice. This Nana carried her up and down the stairs, carried her into the store, played with her, carried her to get my big guy off his bus (and then carried his back pack too). I enjoyed every second of it even though I am worn out now...lol. When she's here, we go on walks to the park, go to the mall, and basically just spoil her with love and attention. Big P better start taking care of more than just the skin on her face if she wants to be an active grandparent. I love every second I get to spend with our grands.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Ass has dreams of grandchildren and a craft box. Good news is, if Izzy never has kids Ass has his 1st daughter to help make his dreams come true.
Let's all hope that douche boy is sterile, that gene pool needs to end!!

1699409064163.png

---
He just makes it too easy for us😂**WARNING-Ass Alert!** I can't decipher if that is butt hair, or dirty ass crack?? Whichever it is, it has put Pig to sleep😴😴😝😝

View attachment 2557577View attachment 2557581View attachment 2557583
I am betting it is a woman stamp...he is so ughhh, I could see him thinking it was so cool for a guy, back in the day...NOT and NEVER! 😂 😝🤪

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

View attachment 2558424
---
And once again the magical photoshop achieves more than Dr. Now could ever hope to achieve.

View attachment 2558446
Yeth, that ith a Beauty Guide 🥴 🥴 🥴 Look at the deep lines around her eyes and no amount of spackle will fill in that snout crease. The overdone highlighter at the tip of her nose and the old lady bleeding lippy on her cracked and thin smokers lips makes her look like the damn Tin Man. Who wants to look like that? Who???????

1699415673671.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Pool noodle decor. Are you tho exthited??? Posted on their "More Maass" YT channel. I find it so amusing that he says we "bring in a little more red" like he's some important designer when yesterday he had no idea that it was even called garland.

1699417390282.png
1699417606553.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Pool noodle decor. Are you tho exthited??? Posted on their "More Maass" YT channel. I find it so amusing that he says we "bring in a little more red" like he's some important designer when yesterday he had no idea that it was even called garland.

View attachment 2558543View attachment 2558544
"We're pretty busy during the day" 😂 😂 😂 😂 Doing what? Neither of you work, you lazy, grifting shits😂😂😂 What a useless vlog. Tubbster, try explaining and showing how you actually put the garland together, walk your audience through the steps. Don't surmise what you spent, show receipts like every other crafting vlogger, you useless tit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Ass has dreams of grandchildren and a craft box. Good news is, if Izzy never has kids Ass has his 1st daughter to help make his dreams come true.
Hey, you never know, Abbie might meet someone at her combination coffee shop and vintage t-shirt store and decide to start a family. It’ll be hard to take care of a family while running her own business but she’s had the best #bossbabe mom as a role model!

• Haha
  • Sick

View attachment 2558424
---

View attachment 2558446
I watched this over and over, Abby was like a statue in the yard not moving at all until she finally sat down. No wonder she's going to be 200 hundred pounds, she doesn't even move her arms just her head slowly, her arms don't swing when she walks, they're always clasped in front of her. If it wasn't for Tubby walking around, you would think it was a still shot. Oh wait, maybe she was concentrating on taking a dump in her diaper, and then she sat down in it💩 'That's for you to change Dad, now which daughter do you love best??' You won't be changing the first daughter's diapers for the rest of your life😉😆😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Yep. I can’t believe he leaves Abbie unfiltered a lot but always filters himself and the pig. Also always leaving the thick diaper pics in. 🤢. He’s disgusting.
If she knew and could understand what he was sharing she would 100% refuse and tell him not to. No typical 18 year old would be ok with Dad splashing them all over the internet looking like this so why is it ok to do to Abbie just because she’s not like other young women? They don’t give a damn about her dignity. He shares a lot of clips of her with food all over her face and in her teeth and it turns my stomach 🤢 Nobody wants to see that and she wouldn’t want others to see it either.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Asswipe’s getting desperate for people to follow their other channels because their views are becoming less and less. I always enjoyed the comments on Facebook, especially some of the weird comments from Humpers and the arguments. With the odd exception, they don’t have many comments on their vlog posts these days and often they’re full of spam too.
There’s rarely any negative comments anymore, so the usual gang of Humpers have been silent of late. People used to tune in to watch Abbie, but most of their vlogs now tend to be Arsewipe talking shite or fixing stuff and when she is seen, Abbie is doing the same things over and over. In fact I did notice a comment the other day where someone asked why Abbie is shown so little of the time.
They’ll still be making money from their vlogs, just not as much as before and I’m sure he’s trying to tap into a new market online but it’s not working because he’s dull as dishwater.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Asswipe’s getting desperate for people to follow their other channels because their views are becoming less and less. I always enjoyed the comments on Facebook, especially some of the weird comments from Humpers and the arguments. With the odd exception, they don’t have many comments on their vlog posts these days and often they’re full of spam too.
There’s rarely any negative comments anymore, so the usual gang of Humpers have been silent of late. People used to tune in to watch Abbie, but most of their vlogs now tend to be Arsewipe talking shite or fixing stuff and when she is seen, Abbie is doing the same things over and over. In fact I did notice a comment the other day where someone asked why Abbie is shown so little of the time.
They’ll still be making money from their vlogs, just not as much as before and I’m sure he’s trying to tap into a new market online but it’s not working because he’s dull as dishwater.
Thr only social media channels I follow are youtube and Instagram as I'm pretty sure that ass has blocked me on his other social media channels.

Reactions: 10
He is never going to be successful with a DIY channel because he doesn't explain the process step-by-step. He's sole purpose for doing these types of videos is to pull in views and make $$$. He's not the least bit interested in actually having to do in-depth instructions on how to this garland door thing because it would require less jump cuts, concentration on explaining the process which he is incapable of doing because he didn't take the time to think through the process and deliver it to his audience. He basically winged it and said, look what Mr. Narcissist can do. Then he patted himself on the back and Piggy gushed over "her man" for making all her dreams come true :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.