Fathering Autism #169 Off gallivanting living the life fat little tubby and his porcine wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahaha he's Piggy's lil witch boy!
NO WAY she could get down to air up tires.
See last time she tried they caught her being obscene with the air hose and told her she couldn't come back.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Nap time at The Manor. Those leftover jello shots are not going to swallow themselves. 🐽
Happy Friday.❤
Yeah I wondered if Pig would be inhaling the leftover Jell-O shots. And …..hopefully no one here believes that lie about buying the ginormous size candy bars for the kiddies in the neighborhood, right? Same lie as Abbie asking all week to go to Dreamette for ice cream.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I was going to comment the same thing😅
---

Right, I was dying when I saw him Manhandling the corpse, I thought for sure some of you others would have caught that..I mean he just keeps grabbing it in the wrong parts. I bet Pig was jellie when she saw that😲😠😭
Yep. Good old desperate Ass. He’s got a boner for the corpse groom. The skell is a victim of domestic abuse. He just plays dead.
IMG_8785.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Looks like he’s enjoying it. Ass not the bone daddy. To be fair, it’s rare to be able to actually wrap his arms around his romantic partner. That’s got to be abuse of a corpse though. Ass, be a kind human and leave the skeleton alone. Clearly he’s not that into you. So many captions for this. Numbskull. 🩻💀I’ll leave out the most obvious one. Lol
Okay you win best quote of the day🏆🏆🏆🤣🤣 I love the shots where his eyes are closed, I was trying to get as many as I could, but it was late and I was tired and a little crunk😵 luckily for the skeleton, Ass can no longer get a long enough boner to reach any body cavity, and that includes BJ's. His Munt (male gunt) would smother her if she tried, and same goes for him, he would need a crane to lift all that tonage hanging over her privates like drapes 😣🤢🤢😵

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Okay you win best quote of the day🏆🏆🏆🤣🤣 I love the shots where his eyes are closed, I was trying to get as many as I could, but it was late and I was tired and a little crunk😵 luckily for the skeleton, Ass can no longer get a long enough boner to reach any body cavity, and that includes BJ's. His Munt (male gunt) would smother her if she tried, and same goes for him, he would need a crane to lift all that tonage hanging over her privates like drapes 😣🤢🤢😵
Thanks. Yeah those eyes closed are a hoot. He read that in some manual probably titled, “How to bump
Uglies with your bony loved one.” Either that or he has reached nirvana and is truly feeling it while boinking the Bones.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So her make-up was stupid pale, and her umms made me want to want to slap her.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hey AssA, strong and independent women don't need their husbands to buy them an Easter basket.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.