Fathering Autism #169 Off gallivanting living the life fat little tubby and his porcine wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She thinks slathering all her crappy product on her face will make her look good. She seems to not consider what you put i your body is even more important to how you look as well as your health. Asa is going down the same road now. He looks really unhealthy.
Yea asa has had her in the looks department since they got together and he didn’t age how she did. Now it’s all catching up he could be so much better looking. Now he’s greasing his way to his coffin like his wife. Drink some water friends. He had sole potential lol and Pricilla has never had any 😂

Reactions: 14
Pretty bad when your own momma laughs at you Thilla Thue. I want to see it on WLW! 🤣

View attachment 2554016
I remember when my mom’s mind started going, I was at her house and wearing a wig because I was bald headed from chemo. She laughed her ass off at me. She honestly couldn’t stop. It pissed me off at the time, but now I laugh too thinking about it. 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Well, Sweet Girl was dressed in a yellow shirt for her big date with "brother", and came back in a gray shirt, pissed off, and slammed the door in Asshats face! 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Omg! My Aldi is in the same shopping center as a Burger King as well! It’s also right next to my gym. I come out after working out and smell the burgers frying 🥹 Then I make the right choice to go into Aldi and shop for something healthy to cook 😆
I’m more of a Wendy’s or White Castle kinda guy. Haven’t had either since my triple bypass 7 months ago

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
He must have gotten flack for yesterday's video (13 minutes) because he changed it to the exact same thumbnail as today's video (16 min). I swear yesterday's thumbnail was Abby hittin Piggy with the sword called "Not a Threat". Now it's changed to a different title about choking.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Did these jackwagons really buy ice through door dash?

• Haha
  • Wow
I briefly watched a few moments of a FA vlog last night and barely got through any of it to be honest. 🙄🤣😂

I am scrolling on my phone right now and this is one of the ads on my Facebook.😳

I have never bought anything from this company. I don’t look at anything this company has to offer. There is no reason to have this ad on my FB, yet there it is after watching one of the Hambeasts vlogs. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤣😂😂View attachment 2553493
Can you imagine those on the 🐖? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Pretty bad when your own momma laughs at you Thilla Thue. I want to see it on WLW! 🤣

View attachment 2554016
And she STILL has to have her big yap open! If I had something on my face, I’d sure the hell would have my mouth closed! She probably cut the mouth hole bigger than it was. If she’d just pull it up a little bit so the hole wouldn’t be over her mouth, and INHALE… well…hee-hee! 😉😂

• Haha
  • Heart
They were laughing at Abs choking...Asswipe said Abs was laughing, that was laughing? Everytime Abs coughed they laughed. They're turning up the heat on those seats waiting for you in hell Asswipe. What did everyone think of Izzy tickling his mother? I found it disturbing, I don't think my son would have done that. Maybe in some families that's ok?

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I don't even think Abs really knew she was in a "costume" so to speak...just thought it was her clothes for the day...
And BSAss...Abs DID NOT know the words "trick or treat" meant candy
I have a teenager with autism. We walked up and down the spirit halloween store for an hour so he can point and pick out a costume he liked. We all know autism is not the only thing going on with Abbie. She has some other stuff going on and I'm not sure why they won't be honest about it. Autism is not the narrative for Abbie - sadly☹

• Heart
Reactions: 19
They were laughing at Abs choking...Asswipe said Abs was laughing, that was laughing? Everytime Abs coughed they laughed. They're turning up the heat on those seats waiting for you in hell Asswipe. What did everyone think of Izzy tickling his mother? I found it disturbing, I don't think my son would have done that. Maybe in some families that's ok?
We all know that boy ain't right. This past week alone, much to his oblivious humiliation by his jealous father, we have witnessed him "dancing" for his parents, mimicking his sister's stims and tickling his mother. None of that is normal or acceptable behaviour for an adult. None of it. If he was 13, fine, but he is now over 21 and what he is doing is immature and gross. What must his employers think? What must his clients parents and loved ones think when they see him mocking his sister? How many times have we seen him tickle Twatty? It is absolutely disturbing, even more so by the fact that he is encouraged to do all of that by his "parents".
1699234299100.png

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I have a teenager with autism. We walked up and down the spirit halloween store for an hour so he can point and pick out a costume he liked. We all know autism is not the only thing going on with Abbie. She has some other stuff going on and I'm not sure why they won't be honest about it. Autism is not the narrative for Abbie - sadly☹
Because there is not many in their subs dealing with ID. Some are but not most. And if they were honest about her diagnosis it would blow their platforms to smithereens. Subs no matter who they are don't take kindly to having been lied to for years. And sadly no one will want to tune in to see Abbie if they admit she will never have the potential to be more than she is. Who wants to watch an adult that can't do things unprompted and rocks on a couch all day pushing buttons on a device they doesn't understand. But I think most will leave and it will be their downfall if the subs find out that for all these years they have been lied to.

• Heart
Another snooze fest of a vlog. Asa acting like he’s Marco Pierre White because he’s frying some onions. Also his snippy little comment when Cilla informed him some people feed their dogs a raw diet, the noise he made first and then his retort of Sandy and Maverick would turn their noses up at raw meat. How does he know if they’ve never tried it? He always has to be the “expert” on everything, he cant just let anything go without representing his unknowledgeable opinion that he’s pulled out of his arse as fact. He’s truly an unbearable prick of a man. Oh and someone asked in the comments why Abbie changed shirts, he said it was due to a nosebleed. Hmmm, not sure if I believe that or not but more importantly why is it that only comment he chooses to respond to? Seems odd when he gets so many others that he totally ignores. Why did that one set him off I wonder 🤔

• Heart
Pig is so happy whenever she can get rid of Abs.
She would probably have a big party if she never had to see Abbie ever again. If ti were up to her she would probably kick her out of the house or put her in a group home but she knows that neither of those options will happen.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.