Fathering Autism #169 Off gallivanting living the life fat little tubby and his porcine wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know nothing about makeup, but is she wearing that mask thingie correctly? I would imagine it’s supposed to stick to the skin to actually do anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
OT: To all the UK tattlers: Remember, remember the 5th of Nov!😉
Happy bonfire night. First time in 5 years with no rain and the Diwali festival, made for a very loud fractured sleep.
Haven’t had a bonfire in years, but when we did, we usually hosted a bbq with friends as we have space for the bonfire and letting the fireworks off. In NZ it is the end of spring, so when there is no rain, it usually is a cracker (😂) of an evening.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

Alright Ass, Abbie is excelling so much at "school" that they are running out of things to do with her....OK Bud 🤣 She will barely empty the dishwasher without getting pissed or refusing yet you want us to believe that she stays on task for 17 minutes at "school". Pig looked like a beached whale sitting in the front seat of that jeep....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I want to know how badly Abbie hit Twatty with the sword that caused the jump shot by the condiment filled fridge. The only food in the fridge appeared to be eggs, everything else was in jars and bottles. I can't believe how amateurly Twatty applies her makeup. It looks so harsh and aging, especially the red lippy on her very thin and deeply lined lips. I can't begin to imagine what a mess her mouth was after she mowed down a greasy lunch with Tubby. It had to have been smeared all over her face.......the lunch AND the red lippy 🥴 🐽

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I think he's in the race to my 600lb life as well. Check out his profile reflection in the refrigerator.

1699141368186.png
1699141528291.png

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Adult Abbie doing big girl jobs, in the big girl world and winds down with girl time with her bestie. Meanwhile, there's still a baby lock on the refrigerator 🧐🤔

Those tires can't keep proper pressure holding two manatee everyday.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I want to know how badly Abbie hit Twatty with the sword that caused the jump shot by the condiment filled fridge. The only food in the fridge appeared to be eggs, everything else was in jars and bottles. I can't believe how amateurly Twatty applies her makeup. It looks so harsh and aging, especially the red lippy on her very thin and deeply lined lips. I can't begin to imagine what a mess her mouth was after she mowed down a greasy lunch with Tubby. It had to have been smeared all over her face.......the lunch AND the red lippy 🥴 🐽
As much as I enjoy seeing Pig get poked how stupid is Asa encouraging Abbie to hit people with stick like items! She can’t differentiate between why it’s ok to whack and poke mom but why it’s not ok to do that to a therapist or other people in the same programme/daycare. Must be really confusing for her. I hate it when he laughs and encourages undesirable behaviour. Not fair on her to be so inconsistent, like learning isn’t hard enough for her already she’s got that dick sending mixed messages to contend with too.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Alright Ass, Abbie is excelling so much at "school" that they are running out of things to do with her....OK Bud 🤣 She will barely empty the dishwasher without getting pissed or refusing yet you want us to believe that she stays on task for 17 minutes at "school". Pig looked like a beached whale sitting in the front seat of that jeep....
He is going on about how Abbie can stay focused yet she has NEVER done the dishes on task for more than a brief period. She has been doing the dishes since they lived in the rental. This is a lie,

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Funny how he's said in the past Abby needs to follow steps: open dishwasher, unload it, close it. Half the time he waves her off or says "good enough" and she doesn't know wtf that means. He said it's her OCD that makes her close the dishwasher if it's open. It's like, ya big dumb ass, she's following what she learned (3 steps) and you try to change the ending and she gets thrown off. Telling her to whack P with the sword was idiotic and just confused her.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Disgusting mauling of Abbie in front of the open, beeping refrigerator just makes my stomach turn. Big P doesn’t seem to have bones in her digits. So weirdly shaped.

IMG_8617.jpeg
IMG_8618.jpeg
IMG_8619.jpeg

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Adult Abbie doing big girl jobs, in the big girl world and winds down with girl time with her bestie. Meanwhile, there's still a baby lock on the refrigerator 🧐🤔

Those tires can't keep proper pressure holding two manatee everyday.
I thought the same thing 🤣. First the golf cart can’t get up to speed because it is probably exceeding weight limit and now the 80,000 dollar car can’t keep tire pressure regulated. Get a clue Big P and Asa.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Disgusting mauling of Abbie in front of the open, beeping refrigerator just makes my stomach turn. Big P doesn’t seem to have bones in her digits. So weirdly shaped.

View attachment 2552116View attachment 2552117View attachment 2552118
Not sure what's more gross - Priscilla's deformed claws grabbing at Abbie's rear, her slobbering cakehole mushed awkwardly against human flesh like an alien who doesn't know what affection is, or the fascinating, disgusting array of absolute trash in that monstrous refrigerator.

Let's play count the condiments, shall we??
I spy multiple salad dressings, mayo, mustards, ketchup, jarlic, several pickled okras, pickles, banana peppers, salsa, tomato paste or harissa (I'm sure it's tomato paste, she wouldn't know what harissa is), SO MANY SALAD DRESSINGS, coffee creamers, coffee drizzles, cinnamon rolls in the exploding tubes, a whole array of bottled sauces with some multiples, lime juice and -shockingly!- homemade simple syrup for drinkytime, hey there's the chili crisp that she'll never use again! why is there so much salad dressing oh my god and there's one lone apple.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Not sure what's more gross - Priscilla's deformed claws grabbing at Abbie's rear, her slobbering cakehole mushed awkwardly against human flesh like an alien who doesn't know what affection is, or the fascinating, disgusting array of absolute trash in that monstrous refrigerator.

Let's play count the condiments, shall we??
I spy multiple salad dressings, mayo, mustards, ketchup, jarlic, several pickled okras, pickles, banana peppers, salsa, tomato paste or harissa (I'm sure it's tomato paste, she wouldn't know what harissa is), SO MANY SALAD DRESSINGS, coffee creamers, coffee drizzles, cinnamon rolls in the exploding tubes, a whole array of bottled sauces with some multiples, lime juice and -shockingly!- homemade simple syrup for drinkytime, hey there's the chili crisp that she'll never use again! why is there so much salad dressing oh my god and there's one lone apple.
Probably many used once and expired. 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.