Fathering Autism #169 Off gallivanting living the life fat little tubby and his porcine wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another snooze fest of a vlog. Asa acting like he’s Marco Pierre White because he’s frying some onions. Also his snippy little comment when Cilla informed him some people feed their dogs a raw diet, the noise he made first and then his retort of Sandy and Maverick would turn their noses up at raw meat. How does he know if they’ve never tried it? He always has to be the “expert” on everything, he cant just let anything go without representing his unknowledgeable opinion that he’s pulled out of his arse as fact. He’s truly an unbearable prick of a man. Oh and someone asked in the comments why Abbie changed shirts, he said it was due to a nosebleed. Hmmm, not sure if I believe that or not but more importantly why is it that only comment he chooses to respond to? Seems odd when he gets so many others that he totally ignores. Why did that one set him off I wonder 🤔
He’s such an idiot. Raw meat is a really tasty, high value, treat for dogs. They love it! It would be strange for a dog to turn it down.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Bullshit that she’s still 105 pounds down! Does she think everyone is blind? And the only thing she’s “maintaining” is a steady weight gain! And her “lifestyle” is stuffing her fa face and grifting. She’s such a piece of tit!
Does she owns mirror

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I briefly watched a few moments of a FA vlog last night and barely got through any of it to be honest. 🙄🤣😂

I am scrolling on my phone right now and this is one of the ads on my Facebook.😳

I have never bought anything from this company. I don’t look at anything this company has to offer. There is no reason to have this ad on my FB, yet there it is after watching one of the Hambeasts vlogs. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤣😂😂View attachment 2553493
I had a similar experience after watching the video with Junior’s dance moves. This One Wheel ad popped on my Tattle feed:

IMG_8594.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I just got home from work and started watching the vlog, did he really say she was content when she makes that noise, that it makes him happy?! She sounds like a whimpering puppy, and usually it means they are not content, and it's a sad sound. When she does it it is so bleeping annoying, I love puppies but when they whimper it makes me anxious. Whether she's an adult, or a typical teen, that is not a sound that either would make, I'm sure it makes people look at her strangely>> especially since they were originally looking around to see where the sad puppy was🤷‍♀️🤷‍♂️ Yeah Asa keep boasting about your typical and normal 18-year-old daughter... especially when you're changing her adult diaper, full of adult piss and dung, while she's thrashing around, honking, and trying to pinch you. Ah, father daughter bonding😉😉😂😂💩💩💕💕🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
He must have gotten flack for yesterday's video (13 minutes) because he changed it to the exact same thumbnail as today's video (16 min). I swear yesterday's thumbnail was Abby hittin Piggy with the sword called "Not a Threat". Now it's changed to a different title about choking.
I don't know what you're seeing but the sword video is still there. It doesn't look changed on my end.

1699257745809.png

---
And she STILL has to have her big yap open! If I had something on my face, I’d sure the hell would have my mouth closed! She probably cut the mouth hole bigger than it was. If she’d just pull it up a little bit so the hole wouldn’t be over her mouth, and INHALE… well…hee-hee! 😉😂
I want to see her wear it with those freaking onion goggles she has.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Yesterday's video was 13 min long and initially had the thumbnail of Abby hitting Piggy with sword.
---
Then today's video, which was about choking while eating had this thumbnail. Today's video was 16 minutes long. I think he changed the thumbnail because there was critism about him egging her on to hit her mom. These are two different videos with different titles.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
I've just gone to the channel and the correct thumbnails/titles are back. It must have been an error by Ass then. I assumed he changed thumbnail due to getting called out for telling daughter who is clueless, smack mom. Even if it's lightly, I thought Ass used to bemoan how physically abusive Abby has always been towards Piggy. It's like suddenly Pig loves Abby 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 17
We want both Wow & Hot!!!!
I agree, I wonder what's happened to them?
---
Choking is cute?! This makes me sick. Choking is anything but cute and it's no laughing matter. They should have put the camera down immediately as soon as she started doing so and giving her plenty of sips of water until she felt better. Maybe a bit of first aid would have helped too
---
The Marvelous Mrs. MaAssive live: “You only get one skin. Let’s take care of it the best way possible.” Ha! And out of the approximate 2,500 new beauty guides, Big P is personally responsible for only 26. Wow.

View attachment 2524382
She looks like she's had cream or pie thrown in her face lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Another snooze fest of a vlog. Asa acting like he’s Marco Pierre White because he’s frying some onions. Also his snippy little comment when Cilla informed him some people feed their dogs a raw diet, the noise he made first and then his retort of Sandy and Maverick would turn their noses up at raw meat. How does he know if they’ve never tried it? He always has to be the “expert” on everything, he cant just let anything go without representing his unknowledgeable opinion that he’s pulled out of his arse as fact. He’s truly an unbearable prick of a man. Oh and someone asked in the comments why Abbie changed shirts, he said it was due to a nosebleed. Hmmm, not sure if I believe that or not but more importantly why is it that only comment he chooses to respond to? Seems odd when he gets so many others that he totally ignores. Why did that one set him off I wonder 🤔

Raw diets are fantastic for dogs! I bet they would scarf that meat up in a heartbeat. But he wasn't even giving them the actual meat-he was giving them the cut off fat-which is just as bad for dogs as it is for us humans. When one of our dogs was just a wee puppy, she had digestive problems which started me down a rabbit hole of researching dog food. We've done homemade meals which are super easy and much more thought out than just "Pumpkin and rice", dehydrated human grade food, and kibble (not grocery store crap anymore as I simply cannot do that now that I know more and actually read the ingredient labels). We ruled out a raw diet simply due to health/safety risk with our guy with autism/ID.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Abbie spent a couple of hours with junior twit boy and came home with a mean face and in a mood. Says it all! Even she can’t cope with his childish, stupid behaviour. Yet again he lay on the couch imitating one of Abbie’s stims. I wonder if he does that at work after his clients have left?
Watching the way Fat duck Priscilla grabs Abbie and forces hugs and kisses on her, isn’t too far removed from the way Junior twit was grabbing and forcing tickles on her. It’s almost a form of bullying. Fat duck often gets a mean look or purses her lips as she grabs Abbie and holds onto her even when it’s clear Abbie wants to be left. Junior twit was pretty rough on FFP with his tickling, which went on too long and was probably uncomfortable.
They really are the most bizarre family. Junior twit needs to grow up, shave his cows lick hair and start avoiding his mother’s cooking again or he’ll soon be as fat as his parents.
And yet again, Abbie got a treat. Is there ever a day when she doesn’t get a treat?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
How do these people not look at themselves in the mirror each morning and come to a realization that they are morbidly obese? And then, they are constantly posting about food as if to taunt everyone for calling them fat. We don't give a duck about yall lol you're the ones who aren't even going to make it to 50 at this point

• Heart
Reactions: 22
What in the world is this????? Cooking dinner in some kind of Gone With The Wind gown????? And the size of that sleeve….gasp 😱😳🙀
That sleeve is cutting off the circulation to her brain. The elastic is tucked under the sleeve so we cant see it and make fun of how fat her arms are. Someone must be helping her in the fashion area. First thing I thought of was the Leaning tower of Pisa. You're running out of ways to hide your blubber Pigstink!
---
Abbie spent a couple of hours with junior twit boy and came home with a mean face and in a mood. Says it all! Even she can’t cope with his childish, stupid behaviour. Yet again he lay on the couch imitating one of Abbie’s stims. I wonder if he does that at work after his clients have left?
Watching the way Fat duck Priscilla grabs Abbie and forces hugs and kisses on her, isn’t too far removed from the way Junior twit was grabbing and forcing tickles on her. It’s almost a form of bullying. Fat duck often gets a mean look or purses her lips as she grabs Abbie and holds onto her even when it’s clear Abbie wants to be left. Junior twit was pretty rough on FFP with his tickling, which went on too long and was probably uncomfortable.
They really are the most bizarre family. Junior twit needs to grow up, shave his cows lick hair and start avoiding his mother’s cooking again or he’ll soon be as fat as his parents.
And yet again, Abbie got a treat. Is there ever a day when she doesn’t get a treat?
And you and I know damn well Pigsmell pissed her diaper when Isaiah was tickling her. He problably used a couple of Abbys government issued diapers to help her change the Pig.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t know if this has been posted, I’m a few days behind but he’s now posting vlogs twice in FB. Sounds like double dipping to me. He’s using the excuse that they are in a different format.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
As of right now,

Yestedays 2 videos (combined) made roughly 530 on facebook.

Same video on YouTube about 450.

They have way more views on facebook, and they can post the "reformated" video to get more on the same video.

This is just monetized video pay... nothing else included like stars, donations, sponsors, affiliate links, subscriptions, etc. So even though youtube pays better through their monetized video program they are actually making more through facebook.

The two.videos of FB have 61k views versus 25k on youtube (when I looked to attempt mathing 😉)

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Translation:

Hey guyths, I've jutht checked my bank account and it seems like I'm broke again and starting to run out of money.

I'm asking you to pleathe pleathe help me so that I can top up my bank account to afford our billth, mortgage, another trip away and exthpenthive gear. It lookth like Abbie alone is not enough to pay for all thethe thingth, henthe why I am making thith potht.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I think it was horrible that they laughed at Abbie choking. I know she doesn’t understand dignity, but they need to provide it anyway. Why not edit it out.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.