Fathering Autism #169 Off gallivanting living the life fat little tubby and his porcine wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you!!!! His gaslighting got me lol
You know what I donā€™t get? Why does he go to such great lengths to defend his obese wife? I mean, fuuuuccckkk! We SEE what she eatsā€¦almost every single day. Why lie about it? Would she be covering for him if he was tipping the scales at 400 lbs? Unable to work around the houseā€¦chase Sweet Girl? I doubt it. Sad ass sap.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
This was posted 12 minutes ago. I didnā€™t watch the video, but did they offer Jell-O shots again this year? Or is she recycling an old photo two days after Halloween for more humper engagement?

IMG_5834.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
This was posted 12 minutes ago. I didnā€™t watch the video, but did they offer Jell-O shots again this year? Or is she recycling an old photo two days after Halloween for more humper engagement?

View attachment 2547236
Lmao the only ppl that came over was her mom and Wayne. What exactly did she host!? She purchased Halloween candy the day of. Why does she do this!?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Lmao the only ppl that came over was her mom and Wayne. What exactly did she host!? She purchased Halloween candy the day of. Why does she do this!?
A good southern hostess with the mostess would be well prepared days in advance. She's a big fat phony.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

View attachment 2547236
She looks like a buck toothed special needs beaver here. Why does EVERY event with them have to have alcohol.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
View attachment 2547188
Am I crazy? Wasnt she the no dessert person?
Hard for them to keep their lies straight. Of course he said Pig never orders desserts! (I mean just look at her! Skinny little thing.)
---
You know what I donā€™t get? Why does he go to such great lengths to defend his obese wife? I mean, fuuuuccckkk! We SEE what she eatsā€¦almost every single day. Why lie about it? Would she be covering for him if he was tipping the scales at 400 lbs? Unable to work around the houseā€¦chase Sweet Girl? I doubt it. Sad ass sap.
I always kind of smile or get a kick out of hearing her referred to as ā€œsweet girlā€ā€¦..I think we all do. Not only do the hambeasts refer to her with those two words but it is absolutely an oxymoron. Itā€™s the definition of oxymoron. However Maasives and hambeasts, fools and liars are synonyms.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
A good southern hostess with the mostess would be well prepared days in advance. She's a big fat phony.
Reminds me of Guillermoā€™s going away party. She went to Party City day of and purchased baby decorations because they were out of other decorations.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
For reference
Timestamp 1:30
No, noā€¦she doesnā€™t do the dessert menu
Chocolate almonds in bed
I think we have ordered one dessert in the last year.
šŸ˜‚šŸ˜¹šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Do yā€™all ever remember when that lying Ass said, and I quote. ā€œ We hardly ever watch tv?ā€ When he said that, it struck me as an odd comment. Not sure where it is in their vlogs, but he said it. I mean, look at the state of them!! šŸ˜³ Many of their date nights or times with the ā€œkidsā€ are eating and watching a movieā€¦.on TV. Not to mention watching the Jaguar games. Now why lie about something like that? Everybody watches tv. They are pathological liars.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
If they do, does Tattle allow us to wager bets on how quickly the cheese disappears?
---

Here's a group photo of the Slimelife Simps. Tubby's hat is adding extra inches to his height and I wouldn't be shocked if he went on his tippy toes.

They look like the Von Trapp kids after theyā€™d made outfits out of the drapes šŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
New video
She is not "considering" ANY song Asshat.. she is poking buttons.. just like she does on her IPAD... and listening to sounds..IT IS THAT SIMPLE!!!

The humpties will fall for this tho and think Abbie should be a DJ.

"Scrolling is the key word Asshat".... she looks at colors and hears sounds..;..he is such an idiot.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Theyā€™re live and her nose is full and wet. šŸ¤®

Big, repeated wet sniffs. šŸ¤¢

IMG_5846.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 17
New video
Oohh goodie! Another episode of will Fatty cause a pileup or run someone over because heā€™s distracted by his unpredictable, canā€™t keep her hands to herself ID daughter. She just has to sit in the front passenger seat because ā€œsheā€™s just a typical teen yā€™allā€. Itā€™s not like we can expect her parents to actually parent and tell her no for once.

• Heart
Twatty looks like she added another month to the pregnancy in that red shirt.
Screenshot_20231102_175238_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.