Fathering Autism #169 Off gallivanting living the life fat little tubby and his porcine wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My god, why can't she find sleeves that go down to her elbows, her excess flab is so gross!šŸ¤¢ She looks pissy here, maybe because this is right before she had to hobble her fat ass up the front steps.. anyone catch that, she had to really heave her poundage to make it upšŸ¤£ Thanks Tubby for all the footage of your whale of a wife, keep it comin'šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘Œ
20231031_234959.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She gets ready for bed with a ā€œmassager with heat beltā€ strapped on the gunt?!

Whhaaatt????

(And again with the magic pig-o-mirror for a flattering angle. The bottom of the full length mirror is pulled out past the bottom of the white bookshelf to make her look taller/thinner.)

IMG_5821.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
She gets ready for bed with a ā€œmassager with heat beltā€ strapped on the gunt?!

Whhaaatt????

(And again with the magic pig-o-mirror for a flattering angle. The bottom of the full length mirror is pulled out past the bottom of the white bookshelf to make her look taller/thinner.)

View attachment 2544949
Is the messager to help her with her gassy tummy from that absolutely vile bowl of condiments and a few baby cukes and peppers that she made a few days ago šŸ½ šŸ½šŸ„“šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19

Whhaaatt????

View attachment 2544949
That's funny about the mirror, and what the heck is up with those pants she's wearing, they're pretty fugly. I can't believe she is promoting skin care with her nasty skin, look at her eyelines, looks like about a dozen crows attacked her. I'm 58 and have nowhere near the lines she has, she's going to look horrible at my agešŸ¤¢šŸ˜‰šŸ˜
Screenshot_20231101-102444.jpg
Screenshot_20231101-103825.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart

Whhaaatt????

View attachment 2544949
Lawd no she didnā€™t šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ that gunt hangs so low itā€™s sore šŸ™ˆ gravity big p, gravity, itā€™s not your friendšŸ˜†

• Haha
  • Heart
[/QUOTE]

Whhaaatt????

View attachment 2544949

Whhaaatt????

View attachment 2544949
What she will never understand is taking care of your body starts with the inside first. Loading up on carbs, sugar and booze will only age you more. Their diet is horrific. Not sure what that heat belt is for in her case. It isnā€™t going to shrink her belly. She is too far gone for that. Major lifestyle changes must be made. It is really hard to believe she is 42. So all this nighttime routine stuff is a bunch of bull. Iā€™m assuming right after her ā€œroutineā€ she got in bed and gorged on her chocolate covered almonds and pickled okra.

• Heart
  • Sick

Whhaaatt????

View attachment 2544949
A few comments from this post.
IMG_4174.jpeg
IMG_4176.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
So what do you massage in that area? Cramps? I got a dollar that says her hand is behind her back because she's holding it together. no way that belt fits. Heat for cramps? I wonder what her glam friends look like before they go to bed, I'm betting they don't look like fools.

• Haha

Whhaaatt????

View attachment 2544949
Looks like she edited out a full legs worth of fat.

1698865011482.png
1698865190882.png

1698864923924.png

• Haha
  • Sick

Whhaaatt????

View attachment 2544949
šŸ˜ I still hadnā€™t had my first baby at 42, working full time, keeping super fit, travelling etc. Iā€™m now 58 and look like a super model with a 15 year old compared to Pig.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
So what do you massage in that area? Cramps? I got a dollar that says her hand is behind her back because she's holding it together. no way that belt fits. Heat for cramps? I wonder what her glam friends look like before they go to bed, I'm betting they don't look like fools.
Cramps, eh?
Morbid obesity can have a huge (pun intended) effect on hormones and menstrual cycles. She looks like a gleeful 13 year old that gets to tell her friends she started her period. She is lucky she still gets a cycle at all. Ha! Now she can claim her okra obsession is due to cravings for the next few days. Har! Har!
Wait till the menopause weight gain adds to the fun. Goodie Goodie!
The only thing that massage belt is doing for her is casting a flattering shadow over the low hanging guntage. šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
She admits to eating those chocolate covered almonds in bed each night (after the okra). No wonder her teeth rotted out. And is it my eyes or are her pants looking as if she peed her pants? They are two tone. Sheā€™s going to need to wear diapers right along with Abbie. Those poor couches, cushions and chairs. šŸ˜« Karmaā€™s a witch.
Oh no. I just noticed the ā€œnew?ā€ Jaguar carpeting on the floor! Classy! šŸ¤®
IMG_8779.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.