Fathering Autism #169 Off gallivanting living the life fat little tubby and his porcine wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I present to you, Pig’s sedated 18 year old woman “kiddo”.

Unfuckingreal.

IMG_5823.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 25

Unfuckingreal.

View attachment 2545422
Why do these morons insist on doing this to their adult ID daughter.... let her have a bit of dignity...wonder how drugged up she is here just to get this pic... and rest assured they're were many many attempts at pics and this was the very best they got.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Cramps, eh?
Morbid obesity can have a huge (pun intended) effect on hormones and menstrual cycles. She looks like a gleeful 13 year old that gets to tell her friends she started her period. She is lucky she still gets a cycle at all. Ha! Now she can claim her okra obsession is due to cravings for the next few days. Har! Har!
Wait till the menopause weight gain adds to the fun. Goodie Goodie!
The only thing that massage belt is doing for her is casting a flattering shadow over the low hanging guntage. 😂
Wasn't she just on the rag? I could have sworn there was mention of it less than a month ago.
---

Unfuckingreal.

View attachment 2545422
Didn't they have her dressed as a chicken? Wtf is wrong with these fools. Leave her be she could care less about Halloween. This was all for them.
---
I have no words for her humper.

1698874402583.png

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28

Unfuckingreal.

View attachment 2545422
"Show your kiddos costumes in the comments"... and we won't look at a single one of them! 🤨 I used to feel really badly for the humps who didn't realize these vile "humans" only call out for engagement to line their pockets. But as they continue to give them what they want while receiving nothing in return, I realize they're getting what they deserve. Sorry if that sounds harsh, but it's all so pathetic.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Alice Rusconi
Looking good. Nice and comfy! What is that heat belt you are wearing? Is it good for the back?

=AZVj3oFI6v_PmLFwSGvnMQQceiI5icQhmOq5OG-hFQXZKmZm0VPVIUd9GW7ACeVJwnfl5BkUNR-N0Jbkh-N8OsTejXnvQY7Uw-g1dE5wrrinJXv9T3837_0iNE5QaQxJ6x7aChz37ef1zaVuMYz1_N2eVJHmFADtronUUxjc2nbpg0XrAQmhVubXW7u4SCFtXLU&__tn__=R]-R']Lipstick Mama
Alice Rusconi yep, I use it for front and back. I use it for cramps.

Wonder why she's got these? Her disgusting cooking?!?!?!
Unfortunately these links don't work for us that have been blocked 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 7
They got "food" on her leggings so they had to change her...yea... right...food....
Plus two more changes once she got home 😳

1. From the leggings to jeans (at "school")
2. From the jeans to biker shorts (while ASS-a is blathering on in the office and A comes up and grabs the piece of paper)
3. From the biker shorts to track-style shorts (while trick-or-treating and afterward)

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Ass makes her poke "trick or treat" on her iPad.... Did he ever work with her on that..my bet is no... she has No Idea what that meant... Ass is prompting her the entire time... very sad.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Im sorry but Im just embarrassed for Abbie.
There was zero need to parade her around like that, other than for the vlogs.
Yes, she wanted candy. Does she really understand Trick or Treating, even after all these years?
Nope.
Why not just let her munch on candy while they hand it out? They feed her junk every other day. Just let her sit where shes comfortable, people watch, and have some candy.
God they piss me off.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
I saw no reason why Abs needed to go trick or treating, how many times? And I watched their podcast ....he said Abs wanted to go in his sister's old house, didn't buy that at all. The hungry hippo made tears and that gave me a good laugh. Prissass kept saying "the biggest thing for me is" really? We know what the biggest thing is. Besides her girth it's her lies and scamming. So my question is why did Asswipe give us those unflattering pictures of his wife the battleship? Is that how he really wants to the world to see her? El Blimpo .

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Unfuckingreal.

View attachment 2545422
. She looks absolutely ridiculous. They’re just openly trolling/mocking her at this point and making the most of the fact she’s ID so is unable to voice an opinion on the stupid costumes they foist upon her. First the chicken and now this! Just sad. Oh and she supposedly didn’t understand she had to hand the candy to the children so was throwing it instead 🤔 I’ve seen her hand over things without throwing them many times so I don’t think this was a lack of understanding on her part, more of a “I want to throw tit around” behaviour. Perhaps because she was frustrated/fed up or just felt like chucking stuff at the kids lol.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Plus two more changes once she got home 😳

1. From the leggings to jeans (at "school")
2. From the jeans to biker shorts (while ASS-a is blathering on in the office and A comes up and grabs the piece of paper)
3. From the biker shorts to track-style shorts (while trick-or-treating and afterward)
She must have had the left over condiment, cucumber and pepper salad for lunch 🥴 🥴 🥴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Her face is so swollen that Harold and Maude are sporting under eye cousins. The beauty guru.

1698880940932.png

---
They got the go go juice for mommy's thippy cup. Along with a 50 ounce candle.

1698881173910.png

---
1698881388348.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Abbie's program is ending because it's only ten weeks. No more going out into the community to work? They took her out of JSA because they wanted her to learn life skills where she would physically be doing life skills in her home. However, now he wants her to learn how to do laundry and other tasks in different environments and with different machines. WTAF is even real with this family? I think it's hilarious how weird they are about buying bigger bars. People in my subdivision gave out movie-size candy packs, but nobody talked about it. We give out full size bars, but many people that give out smaller bars give more than one. Again, who cares except for Asa and Priscilla?! Priscilla looked like an absolute hell of a fat mess in Costco

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Abbie's program is ending because it's only ten weeks. No more going out into the community to work? They took her out of JSA because they wanted her to learn life skills where she would physically be doing life skills in her home. However, now he wants her to learn how to do laundry and other tasks in different environments and with different machines. WTAF is even real with this family? I think it's hilarious how weird they are about buying bigger bars. People in my subdivision gave out movie-size candy packs, but nobody talked about it. We give out full size bars, but many people that give out smaller bars give more than one. Again, who cares except for Asa and Priscilla?! Priscilla looked like an absolute hell of a fat mess in Costco
I don't see the point in making Abbie learn to use different washing machines. It is only going to be confusing and frustrating for her. She is never going to be in a position to do unassisted laundry. No wonder the poor girl is throwing candy at others, she's angry and frustrated. As for the full sized bars, if you only get a few children, I can understand giving out bigger bars but if someone is in a large neighbourhood, who can afford or wants to hand out 100+ full sized bars? She's is an idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.