Fathering Autism #169 Off gallivanting living the life fat little tubby and his porcine wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
TITLE SUGGESTION****

Pigs taking CPR once more
She can't even get down on the floor

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Well if you fell Fat duck Priscilla, the building would actually shake. Fat duck relaying what happened was mostly about her, not the lady. It was all about how she was going to run to help (run!😂) and how she felt, how she was shaken, how she’s going to print out her boarding pass from now on and how she nearly lost it when she saw the sheets. Me, myself and I, her favourite words.
Such a self centered witch. Narcissist?
1. YOU DON'T USE SMELLING SALTS FOR A SEIZURE! What the hell, Asa?? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
2. Not breathing? Making gargling/choking sounds? No pulse? Those are all signs of OD/fent poisoning. It's not a pretty thing to witness. Tonic clonic seizures don't cause cardiac and/or respiratory arrest. If the woman had to be bagged, undergo chest compressions, an AED, and apparently roused some after "something" was applied to her nose she didn't have a seizure.

Why is he so confidently stupid???
You can never win any argument with that know-it-all asshole. No matter if you have all the facts and are more educated and knowledgeable than him. It’s like arguing with a fat greasy smelly toddler. He needs to be spanked, bathed and put to bed. ( or time out for those that prefer that, lol)

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
They talk about the audacity and possibility of the guy making money off the footage as they make money off of talking about the tragedy. Thing is, we know for certain what they did. No body knows what the guy did with the footage, or if there was actually even a man there. This woman's worst day should not be discussed by strangers for content, period.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Vlog comments.

Commenter: I wonder if there are covers that would prevent items from being unplugged. I imagine Asa has googled that, or checked on Amazon. Surely there must be child protective covers that could be used.

Ass: I have researched. I didn't like my options lol
They are $15-30 a piece and they are HUGE. So we would have the big lumps stuck to the walls and have to spend a few hundred on something that she may just stop doing soon anyway.

Comment: Was it smelling salt? or Narcam? Narcam goes in the nose too, if it was a drug over dose she would of fallen too, and drug over dose stops your heart, I dont think they would use smelling salt on a heart attack

Ass: I'm pretty sure is was a grand mal seizure based on the sound Priscilla heard and how she hit the floor.

Commenter: Victim's family may want to see footage no matter the outcome. If you are in public you are fair game. Not always nefarious. Geeze.

Ass: No, it may not be nefarious. Based on what the guy that was doing the filming said, he decided to become the self-proclaimed checks and balances for the first responders. What he could have done is helped or gotten out of the way so people can do their job. People have been saving lives long before cell phones were invented. It's rude, no excuse. Just because you are legally allowed to film people in public spaces without consent doesn't make him less of a jerk.

Commenter’s Reply: You realize there is video surveillance virtually everywhere now. I do not think he should post it for any reason. Period. The woman was traveling alone according to you wife. A family member may want to see everything was done to saved their loved one! Was he getting in the way?

Ass’ Reply: Yes I do realize surveillance is everywhere. Everyone realizes that. Let's not pretend it's the same thing. A stranger recording you at your worst moment is inappropriate. How would he have gotten the video to her family? What would it benefit the family to know what was done by flight attendants and a passenger that was a doctor? Lemme guess, so they can take legal action if the people HELPING their loved one did something wrong? I think you should step back and realize that you and the guy filming are the only ones that agreed with his actions. The airline, a plane full of people, and security who were all there at the actual scene when it occurred are of the opinion he should not be doing that.
The fat duck is just pissed he wasn't there to video it himself. He has zero qualms parading around filming everyone in their path. He would have posted it in a heartbeat if he had been there.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
So I haven't even finished watching the post, and the first 5 minutes was all about wah wah we are sick then on to Abby unplugged everything and more whining. Abby didn't unplug everything because she is obsessive compulsive, she did it because she's a damn brat and you let her get away with everything. How about saying NO every once in awhile. All parents say it to their children at some time in their life.. your sweet girl is no exception. And then now they have to let Pig tell her story about the emergency on the plane, wasn't it enough that she posted about it the other night. I actually thought they had to deplane because Pig had put too much weight on her side of the plane.. we all know we just read about it recently. What does this all have to do with autism, this is no longer fathering autism, it is two fools bumbling about in life, and trying to toss their so-called artistic daughter, with severe IDD for views.☹😡 the next time I see her swipe everyone's drinks, sadly I went to slap her myself. Everything is fun and games to them, when they laugh instead of disciplining she thinks it's okay and it will never stop. Grow some damn balls tubby, you know you're a fat wife won't give a tit if you reprimand her. What's holding you back,

• Heart
Reactions: 20
They talk about the audacity and possibility of the guy making money off the footage as they make money off of talking about the tragedy. Thing is, we know for certain what they did. No body knows what the guy did with the footage, or if there was actually even a man there. This woman's worst day should not be discussed by strangers for content, period.
Bitching about this man possibly making money off this woman's medical emergency, while they sit there definitely making money off this woman's medical emergency by talking about it in a monetized video.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Vlog comments.

Commenter: I wonder if there are covers that would prevent items from being unplugged. I imagine Asa has googled that, or checked on Amazon. Surely there must be child protective covers that could be used.

Ass: I have researched. I didn't like my options lol
They are $15-30 a piece and they are HUGE. So we would have the big lumps stuck to the walls and have to spend a few hundred on something that she may just stop doing soon anyway.

Comment: Was it smelling salt? or Narcam? Narcam goes in the nose too, if it was a drug over dose she would of fallen too, and drug over dose stops your heart, I dont think they would use smelling salt on a heart attack

Ass: I'm pretty sure is was a grand mal seizure based on the sound Priscilla heard and how she hit the floor.

Commenter: Victim's family may want to see footage no matter the outcome. If you are in public you are fair game. Not always nefarious. Geeze.

Ass: No, it may not be nefarious. Based on what the guy that was doing the filming said, he decided to become the self-proclaimed checks and balances for the first responders. What he could have done is helped or gotten out of the way so people can do their job. People have been saving lives long before cell phones were invented. It's rude, no excuse. Just because you are legally allowed to film people in public spaces without consent doesn't make him less of a jerk.

Commenter’s Reply: You realize there is video surveillance virtually everywhere now. I do not think he should post it for any reason. Period. The woman was traveling alone according to you wife. A family member may want to see everything was done to saved their loved one! Was he getting in the way?

Ass’ Reply: Yes I do realize surveillance is everywhere. Everyone realizes that. Let's not pretend it's the same thing. A stranger recording you at your worst moment is inappropriate. How would he have gotten the video to her family? What would it benefit the family to know what was done by flight attendants and a passenger that was a doctor? Lemme guess, so they can take legal action if the people HELPING their loved one did something wrong? I think you should step back and realize that you and the guy filming are the only ones that agreed with his actions. The airline, a plane full of people, and security who were all there at the actual scene when it occurred are of the opinion he should not be doing that.
He is such a HYPOCRITE & a LIAR & MR KNOW IT ALL.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Bitching about this man possibly making money off this woman's medical emergency, while they sit there definitely making money off this woman's medical emergency by talking about it in a monetized video.
his self awareness is at minus 100000000% We know pigshit doesn't think before she speaks, she is too stupid & too "cute" :poop: But Asa - I thought he had a very small/tiny penis brain - I mean despite waffling so much diarrhea he used to seem to grasp straight forward concepts (he chose to lie about everything but that was his choice) Now he sounds as bleeping dumb as his bestial wife with his stupid statements about every bleeping thing & his lies about Abbie that he doesn't even try to keep consistent any more. I guess alcohol has growing effects on the brain as well as the body.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Ass listened so carefully to Pigs story about the emergency on the plane and the guy videotaping it. You know he had to be thinking how he could have videotaped the same emergency, made money, become famous but not have the other passengers and crew come after you because it was not appropriate. But when has videotaping something inappropriate ever stopped that stupid asshole? And him even being critical of that guy??? Talk about the pot calling the kettle black! Geez Pencil Dick. Get a clue.
---
Bahahahahha this should be her profile picture.

View attachment 2572214
Man, they were right not to film her eating in the past. For the love of all that is holy manners and keeping us from up-chucking, let’s go back to hiding her woofing down schnacks. Is her tongue out as usual? Can’t let some of that balsamic mess drip on that floor.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Man, they were right not to film her eating in the past. For the love of all that is holy manners and keeping us from up-chucking, let’s go back to hiding her woofing down schnacks. Is her tongue out as usual? Can’t let some of that balsamic mess drip on that floor.
Makes me wonder if her tongue thrust IS a manifestation of her own Autism.

1700028708443.png

1700028646857.png

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Bahahahahha this should be her profile picture.

View attachment 2572214
Serious question. How does ANYONE allow themselves to be photographed looking like this? With her silhouette - even just shoulders up like this - the image of her frantic shoving food in her face is revolting.
Anyone seeing her for the first time ever would be sickened by that sight. And the immediate thought would be I can see exactly why she is so morbidly obese.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I'm submitting this to whatever organization needs a photo for their ID calendar.

View attachment 2572218
---
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: 🤣 View attachment 2572220
Special needs piggy has an issue with ceilings too.
---
So I haven't even finished watching the post, and the first 5 minutes was all about wah wah we are sick then on to Abby unplugged everything and more whining. Abby didn't unplug everything because she is obsessive compulsive, she did it because she's a damn brat and you let her get away with everything. How about saying NO every once in awhile. All parents say it to their children at some time in their life.. your sweet girl is no exception. And then now they have to let Pig tell her story about the emergency on the plane, wasn't it enough that she posted about it the other night. I actually thought they had to deplane because Pig had put too much weight on her side of the plane.. we all know we just read about it recently. What does this all have to do with autism, this is no longer fathering autism, it is two fools bumbling about in life, and trying to toss their so-called artistic daughter, with severe IDD for views.☹😡 the next time I see her swipe everyone's drinks, sadly I went to slap her myself. Everything is fun and games to them, when they laugh instead of disciplining she thinks it's okay and it will never stop. Grow some damn balls tubby, you know you're a fat wife won't give a tit if you reprimand her. What's holding you back,
So, does Abbie walk around her place of employment unplugging everything? This will never go over in a coffee shop. Imagine her obsessively unplugging her DJ equipment.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Had it been anyone else, I could completely understand being shaken and needing to talk about what you saw with your family. But in her case she just annoys me, and she doesn't even sound upset, it's like she's acting it out. Also the whole spiel about the boarding pass... just shut up.
Also, I cannot stand when people let their kids walk all over them just because they have a disability. It does favours for no one.
I once had a child punch me in the face (tourettes and adhd) and though I understood he didn't mean to hurt me in the moment, what really irked me was the parents' reaction when they found out. They comforted him and I did not even get a "sorry".

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
I so badly want to see Piggy in this without the filters. That beanie probably looks like a baby beanie on her head with how fat her face and neck are. Again, Piggy acts helpless like it takes a rocket science degree to know how to wear a beanie. As a Florida girl....blah blah blah. As a SOUTHER BELL I have no clue how to chew with my mouth closed because I'm a SOUTHERN BELL, guyths.

Screenshot 2023-11-15 at 10.32.09 AM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Asshat sure likes to assign more socially acceptable diagnosis... "Autism", "OCD", "sensory seeking", Pica....... how about severe , profound intellectual disability.. and lack of discipline...and boredom.

The last VLOG... looks to be many unfiltered good shots of Pig.. attempting to make that woman's health crisis about her and making some clicks and views off of it.

Here is one

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Ass listened so carefully to Pigs story about the emergency on the plane and the guy videotaping it. You know he had to be thinking how he could have videotaped the same emergency, made money, become famous but not have the other passengers and crew come after you because it was not appropriate. But when has videotaping something inappropriate ever stopped that stupid asshole? And him even being critical of that guy??? Talk about the pot calling the kettle black! Geez Pencil Dick. Get a clue.
---

It would never make it to the floor.....one of her gut gunts would catch it first lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.