Fathering Autism #169 Off gallivanting living the life fat little tubby and his porcine wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No m’am you’re definitely not a fan of cottage cheese are you. Sweet Jesus she’s breathless
I burst out laughing when she called the brine, "water" and dumped it down the drain, then I laughed again, when she said the three added strawberries made it healthy and finally, I nearly fell off the sofa when she called that a little snack 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
---
Oh goodie!!!!! A vlog on toast making 🥴 🥴 🥴 🥴

What I find absolutely hilarious is how Atha claims to be some expert Youtube videographer and editor - and then he produces this garbage.

Like, totally ignoring Priscilla's ineptitude, her lack of actual skills here - we know it, anyone who stumbles across her channel knows it, she sucks as a cooking personality and as a human - the expectation is that she at least has a competent person running the cameras for her.

But everything is shot in terrible lighting with white balance all over the place. His camera angles are all wrong for food content. His editing is choppy and half-assed. It looks like he's filming on tit equipment but he clearly has high quality cameras, and his lack of actual knowledge is on full display when he's got to use those fancy expensive rigs to shoot food content. He has no clue what he's doing.

They really should stick with vlogging. Any other content makes him look like even more of a hack than normal.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
So the plane passenger was fully getting chest compressions and was being bagged with a doctor and a nurse in attendance - and Atha thinks the airport paramedics used smelling salts on her?

SMELLING SALTS??
How dumb is he?

Narcan, fatboy. It was probably narcan which may or may not have been necessary but if she was suffering from an OD or fent poisoning that would save her life.
bleeping smelling salts. Oh my god.

AND he gets all crappy and snarky about "it must have been a younger guy" filming the woman's medical event, and stayed crappy about how dare someone film such a thing. Hey there, Mr Hypocrite! You've got a camera glued to your face constantly!

Oh, and real great to admit that both of you are woefully outdated in CPR/rescue when you care for a severely disabled adult who is prone to mouth stuffing and choking. Father of the Autisms right there, he is.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
SMELLING SALTS??
How dumb is he?

Narcan, fatboy. It was probably narcan which may or may not have been necessary but if she was suffering from an OD or fent poisoning that would save her life.

AND he gets all crappy and snarky about "it must have been a younger guy" filming the woman's medical event, and stayed crappy about how dare someone film such a thing. Hey there, Mr Hypocrite! You've got a camera glued to your face constantly!

Oh, and real great to admit that both of you are woefully outdated in CPR/rescue when you care for a severely disabled adult who is prone to mouth stuffing and choking. Father of the Autisms right there, he is.
[/QUOTE]
what an absolute cunts act Pig; you bloody low life. No words, you’re going to hell. How can you make this about you, there are no words. You both could lie straight in bed, lowest of low making money on someone not known to you near death. So angry,if you couldn’t tell.

Last edited:
  • Heart
So the plane passenger was fully getting chest compressions and was being bagged with a doctor and a nurse in attendance - and Atha thinks the airport paramedics used smelling salts on her?

SMELLING SALTS??
How dumb is he?

He’s such a hypocrite. Talking about the person videoing. You know 100% he would have videoed if he was there. Cilla wanting cpr training now? She wouldn’t be able to do it. She would be so out of breath. It’s not easy to do. I get out of breath doing it. Her cpr would be ineffective from being too slow. Why the hell do they feel the need to make everything about them.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Fake witch faces. I think she's drunk. And the best shots come from when she loses camera control. I can hear her now. "ATHA come help me I look like Thit!

Before she realizes she's live:

View attachment 2570682View attachment 2570694

View attachment 2570698View attachment 2570692View attachment 2570697View attachment 2570702

View attachment 2570704
View attachment 2570710

View attachment 2570714
OMG.....her face ran out of room for all the blubber and now its growing a face gunt or a funt, but not a c.nt I cannot believe how ugly these pictures are. Is she freekin' blind??

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He’s such a hypocrite. Talking about the person videoing. You know 100% he would have videoed if he was there. Cilla wanting cpr training now? She wouldn’t be able to do it. She would be so out of breath. It’s not easy to do. I get out of breath doing it. Her cpr would be ineffective from being too slow. Why the hell do they feel the need to make everything about them.
I guarantee 🐷 took a picture and in a couple of weeks we will have a click bait title....passenger/family reaches out to thank us for caring. Good luck getting trained Sow, you actually need to physically get down on your knees to do CPR and not flop onto your victim. Nothing like capitalizing on someone's worst moment in a 20 plus minute vlog where she makes it all about how traumatic it was to watch....garbage human.

• Heart
  • Angry
Isn’t it dangerous for Abbie to unplug everything? Who is watching her when she does this? And you know she is not unplugging gently. I would not be okay with this at all.

• Heart
Despite witnessing a woman in serious medical distress and noting that she appeared to be in good shape prior to the medical episode, Twatty still made that cheese laden thnack. It boggles the mind that she isn't immediately changing her diet and lifestyle. I'm almost speechless.
---
She couldn't get on the floor to perform CPR. Heck, she'd probably stumble and fall on the subject and smother them with her gunts. Now that, is a medical emergency.

• Haha
  • Heart
I immediately thought of Tubby when I came across this 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

View attachment 2571728
---
Oh goodie!!!!! A vlog on toast making 🥴 🥴 🥴 🥴

She didn't grow up liking cheese, but she's certainly making up for lost time.

Could you imagine an actual chef, on a cooking show, close their segment by talking with their mouths full?!?!? That was beyond disgusting.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Well if you fell Fat duck Priscilla, the building would actually shake. Fat duck relaying what happened was mostly about her, not the lady. It was all about how she was going to run to help (run!😂) and how she felt, how she was shaken, how she’s going to print out her boarding pass from now on and how she nearly lost it when she saw the sheets. Me, myself and I, her favourite words.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
The gargantuous swine shouln't post whilst drunker than a newt 🧐 🐽🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸
We always said “ drunker than a skunk”! Not sure that a skunk ever gets drunk but it rhymes. In this case a pig is drunk. Gawd she looks horrible. Enough to ruin your meal if you happen to be eating and looking at her.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Vlog comments.

Commenter: I wonder if there are covers that would prevent items from being unplugged. I imagine Asa has googled that, or checked on Amazon. Surely there must be child protective covers that could be used.

Ass: I have researched. I didn't like my options lol
They are $15-30 a piece and they are HUGE. So we would have the big lumps stuck to the walls and have to spend a few hundred on something that she may just stop doing soon anyway.

Comment: Was it smelling salt? or Narcam? Narcam goes in the nose too, if it was a drug over dose she would of fallen too, and drug over dose stops your heart, I dont think they would use smelling salt on a heart attack

Ass: I'm pretty sure is was a grand mal seizure based on the sound Priscilla heard and how she hit the floor.

Commenter: Victim's family may want to see footage no matter the outcome. If you are in public you are fair game. Not always nefarious. Geeze.

Ass: No, it may not be nefarious. Based on what the guy that was doing the filming said, he decided to become the self-proclaimed checks and balances for the first responders. What he could have done is helped or gotten out of the way so people can do their job. People have been saving lives long before cell phones were invented. It's rude, no excuse. Just because you are legally allowed to film people in public spaces without consent doesn't make him less of a jerk.

Commenter’s Reply: You realize there is video surveillance virtually everywhere now. I do not think he should post it for any reason. Period. The woman was traveling alone according to you wife. A family member may want to see everything was done to saved their loved one! Was he getting in the way?

Ass’ Reply: Yes I do realize surveillance is everywhere. Everyone realizes that. Let's not pretend it's the same thing. A stranger recording you at your worst moment is inappropriate. How would he have gotten the video to her family? What would it benefit the family to know what was done by flight attendants and a passenger that was a doctor? Lemme guess, so they can take legal action if the people HELPING their loved one did something wrong? I think you should step back and realize that you and the guy filming are the only ones that agreed with his actions. The airline, a plane full of people, and security who were all there at the actual scene when it occurred are of the opinion he should not be doing that.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
P, you need more than just a CPR class. You both need to get control of your own health-before the next ambulance that is called is for you. You eat out way too much with portion sizes that are out of control, and exercise way too little. tit gets real fast when you see your spouse in the ICU on a ventilator. Just sayin'.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Vlog comments.

Commenter: I wonder if there are covers that would prevent items from being unplugged. I imagine Asa has googled that, or checked on Amazon. Surely there must be child protective covers that could be used.

Ass: I have researched. I didn't like my options lol
They are $15-30 a piece and they are HUGE. So we would have the big lumps stuck to the walls and have to spend a few hundred on something that she may just stop doing soon anyway.

Comment: Was it smelling salt? or Narcam? Narcam goes in the nose too, if it was a drug over dose she would of fallen too, and drug over dose stops your heart, I dont think they would use smelling salt on a heart attack

Ass: I'm pretty sure is was a grand mal seizure based on the sound Priscilla heard and how she hit the floor.

Commenter: Victim's family may want to see footage no matter the outcome. If you are in public you are fair game. Not always nefarious. Geeze.

Ass: No, it may not be nefarious. Based on what the guy that was doing the filming said, he decided to become the self-proclaimed checks and balances for the first responders. What he could have done is helped or gotten out of the way so people can do their job. People have been saving lives long before cell phones were invented. It's rude, no excuse. Just because you are legally allowed to film people in public spaces without consent doesn't make him less of a jerk.

Commenter’s Reply: You realize there is video surveillance virtually everywhere now. I do not think he should post it for any reason. Period. The woman was traveling alone according to you wife. A family member may want to see everything was done to saved their loved one! Was he getting in the way?

Ass’ Reply: Yes I do realize surveillance is everywhere. Everyone realizes that. Let's not pretend it's the same thing. A stranger recording you at your worst moment is inappropriate. How would he have gotten the video to her family? What would it benefit the family to know what was done by flight attendants and a passenger that was a doctor? Lemme guess, so they can take legal action if the people HELPING their loved one did something wrong? I think you should step back and realize that you and the guy filming are the only ones that agreed with his actions. The airline, a plane full of people, and security who were all there at the actual scene when it occurred are of the opinion he should not be doing that.
I sure wish there was surveillance when that fat duck was dangling from the attic and footage of Priscilla lumbering down the stairs which probably took her a good four minutes to get to Asa. Lawd help them if either one of them had to rely on each other in a real emergency. Asa was probably hanging on for dear life knowing if he fell and broke something, Abbie would be tit out of luck as far as her daily care. Man I would have paid to see him hanging there screaming for help. And because he is so short , it was a long fall for him.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

1. YOU DON'T USE SMELLING SALTS FOR A SEIZURE! What the hell, Asa?? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
2. Not breathing? Making gargling/choking sounds? No pulse? Those are all signs of OD/fent poisoning. It's not a pretty thing to witness. Tonic clonic seizures don't cause cardiac and/or respiratory arrest. If the woman had to be bagged, undergo chest compressions, an AED, and apparently roused some after "something" was applied to her nose she didn't have a seizure.

Why is he so confidently stupid???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
1. YOU DON'T USE SMELLING SALTS FOR A SEIZURE! What the hell, Asa?? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
2. Not breathing? Making gargling/choking sounds? No pulse? Those are all signs of OD/fent poisoning. It's not a pretty thing to witness. Tonic clonic seizures don't cause cardiac and/or respiratory arrest. If the woman had to be bagged, undergo chest compressions, an AED, and apparently roused some after "something" was applied to her nose she didn't have a seizure.

Why is he so confidently stupid???
Dumbfuck wasn't even there via facetime even but he is fairly certain the person had a seizure... What the bleeping duck????
I think in that goddamn "Profit First" book that he loves so much, or one similar to it (available now on Audible! Go download it!) it probably instructs block heads like him to say everything and anything with confidence so that people will take you more seriously even if you're wrong. The thing is, Asshat, you lie so goddamn much that you've fooled yourself into thinking you must be right and therefore whoever you tell will believe you.
---
Well Asshat, there are talented videographers who are skilled with their cameras who make movie quality videos for their YT and social media and then there's you. Let's not pretend it's the same thing. You threw 1000s of dollars of ABBIE'S MONEY on cameras and software that you have no idea how to use properly and have thus wasted that $$$ and flushed it down the toilet.
Also, let's not pretend that the first responders would be too concerned with the guy recording so long as he stays out of the way and isn't preventing them from helping the injured passenger. They have more important things to focus on such as keeping the injured passenger alive and safe first. Also, to play devil's advocate here, what would be so wrong about having video evidence if for some reason one of the first responders did something shady that was legally actionable?? Don't tell me you wouldn't want video evidence if it was your loved one. I don't buy that for a fraction of a moment. That's bullshit. You sued Abbie's school, you'd damn well be suing if something happened to you or your cash cow on the plane (or anywhere).

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.