Fathering Autism #169 Off gallivanting living the life fat little tubby and his porcine wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We'll just pay out of pocket = Abbie will get even more bare minimum care and/or will not receive suggested care because piggy is not spending an extra dime on Abbie.
The only time she will spend money on Abbie is if it will benefit her.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
They say Pig is training like it's some huge executive company. YOURE TEACHING HOW TO SCAM AT AN MLM YOU STUPID B...
Why do these people need so much training? Apparently slinging makeup requires the same amount of continuing education as being a nurse. Who knew.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She is the only person I've ever seen whose knuckles are not aligned with her fingers. Wtf.

View attachment 2564574
---
Her shape is now a potato.

View attachment 2564578View attachment 2564579
IMG_0907.jpeg

A jacked up, porky ass hand for a human. A well defined hoof for an oinker.
Can someone please fill me in on WTH she was “cooking”? Is that some sort of gravy in that pan?
Still abstaining from whale watching, but I do peruse the comment sections from time to time. This was Atha’s response to someone asking about how they would desensitize Abbie for a mammogram in the future.
What. A. Load. Of. tit.
IMG_0906.jpeg

Hi @Kimmied ❤
Good to see you. I hope all is well. We have worried about you. Thanks for checking in. 😘
---
Here's an idea glutton-meister...if you're in a rush and "so busy" due to all of your "work" and "home life" obligations...why not skip the 5,000 calorie, fat and grease laden lunch you're concocting??? Why don't you grab a yogurt, or some fruit...or better yet...why don't you skip that meal because you likely had a 3 course breakfast! Your fat-ass husband does NOT need you making these artery-clogging meals for him so do not use that as an excuse. They are such gluttonous pigs I get physically ill watching them
AMEN 🙌🏼🙌🏼
They have to be so sluggish after eating that slop midday.
I have been intermittent fasting for a while now. The 16/8 deal. No calories for 16 hours. I usually break the fast with a yogurt smoothie or a protein drink. Anything heavier than that just makes me want to take a nap. 😂
Personally, I have found that I have so much more mental clarity and it has made me more conscious of my food choices.
The Maassives are clueless about nutrition. Tis why they are Tubby and Twatty. 🐽

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
View attachment 2565125
Can someone please fill me in on WTH she was “cooking”? Is that some sort of gravy in that pan?
Still abstaining from whale watching, but I do peruse the comment sections from time to time. This was Atha’s response to someone asking about how they would desensitize Abbie for a mammogram in the future.
What. A. Load. Of. tit.
View attachment 2565135
Hi @Kimmied ❤
Good to see you. I hope all is well. We have worried about you. Thanks for checking in. 😘
---

AMEN 🙌🏼🙌🏼
I have been intermittent fasting for a while now. The 16/8 deal. No calories for 16 hours. I usually break the fast with a yogurt smoothie or a protein drink. Anything heavier than that just makes me want to take a nap. 😂
Personally, I have found that I have so much more mental clarity and it has made me more conscious of my food choices.
The Maassives are clueless about nutrition. Tis why they are Tubby and Twatty. 🐽

He's never even considered a mammogram for Abbie. She'd never be still long enough and certainly wouldn't like the discomfort of her breast being smashed. But a mammogram is at least 20 years in the future for Abbie. We don't even know if she gets proper dental check ups now.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I would be shocked if Piggy even does mammograms yet. Or, she'll be long dead before Abbie is that age.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I would be shocked if Piggy even does mammograms yet. Or, she'll be long dead before Abbie is that age.
i don't think Big P gets any type of medical care. EVER. I don't think Ass or Pig ever go to the doctor

• Heart
  • Sad
View attachment 2565125
What. A. Load. Of. tit.
View attachment 2565135
Hi @Kimmied ❤
---

AMEN 🙌🏼🙌🏼
Intermittent Fasting for the win!!!!
I LOVE the IF lifestyle! It’ll be 2 years for me in January. I always shoot for an 18 hour fast, but some days I do less, occasionally more, depending on what I’ve got going on that day. It’s so flexible! I have never found anything that works as well and is as sustainable as a life plan. I’m glad you have too! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Not sure how to ask but some time ago a very talented kitty cat made a masterpiece of a certain porcine scamster yoo hooing and generally acting a fool while shilling her crappy morgue makeup. This clip is so good it should be entered for best short film at the Oscar's next year. I would love for it to reappear someday as I routinely laughed so hard I cried. Big Boy had something to do with it getting taken down mainly because it was more entertaining than anything he has ever uploaded. I can only hope someday it might find a new home in redditland or some other feline enchanted land.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I was just thinking.
I wonder if this "girls trip" was supposed to be the Lipstick Mama retreat, but no one on her raggedy ass team sold enough to earn it?
So she just gathered the usual suspects for this weekend?
Its a win for her- 4 days away from Abbie, using them to decorate the rental, and then a return trip right after the holiday for her and Asa to take the decorations down.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I think viewers have lost interest in FA because of his BS. He underestimates people intelligence on how they come to the realization he is a BS'er and people don't want to waste time watching something that isn't authentic or true. He talks a lot about things he never shows on camera. How does he expect people to buy into what he is saying and not see it for themselves. He can say Abbie is doing this or that at daycare but then they see her in the vlog and it doesn't add up. I think Asa thought he could keep this BS going on forever but he should realize why the views have dropped so significantly. If he doesn't then it proves the point Asa is a dumbass. I'm going to go with Asa is a dumbass.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I think viewers have lost interest in FA because of his BS. He underestimates people intelligence on how they come to the realization he is a BS'er and people don't want to waste time watching something that isn't authentic or true. He talks a lot about things he never shows on camera. How does he expect people to buy into what he is saying and not see it for themselves. He can say Abbie is doing this or that at daycare but then they see her in the vlog and it doesn't add up. I think Asa thought he could keep this BS going on forever but he should realize why the views have dropped so significantly. If he doesn't then it proves the point Asa is a dumbass. I'm going to go with Asa is a dumbass.
And why has he been double posting the vlogs? I noticed that hes been doing that on FB. Does he think that will increase views?

• Angry
  • Sick
I was just thinking.
I wonder if this "girls trip" was supposed to be the Lipstick Mama retreat, but no one on her raggedy ass team sold enough to earn it?
So she just gathered the usual suspects for this weekend?
Its a win for her- 4 days away from Abbie, using them to decorate the rental, and then a return trip right after the holiday for her and Asa to take the decorations down.
Yeah she seemed to get super defensive when someone said she was working her business. “NO THIS HAS A GIRLS TRIP”. Like witch calm down, you’re the one always promoting your “business” and the sisterhood bs.

Yeah it’s going downhill. He will always have dedicated leghumpers but nothing is going on with Abbie and he’s panicking trying to promote the other channels. They have reached the top of their bs meter. They pushed that work narrative but now Abbie is 18, out of JSA and isn’t working. They want her timeline to fit with a neurotypical child.

If you watch The Wee Family and also follow FAs narrative, it doesn’t make sense to why Braylee is doing so much but is way younger than Abbie. By FAs narrative, Abbie should be way ahead of Braylee.

@Rocket Queen He post twice on Facebook to offer two different formats, aka double dipping.

I just watched the latest bull crapola chronicles and busted another bs button and possibly sprained my middle finger. The one where Abs can work 20 mins stocking shelves...she's done that before he says but have we ever seen it. He has nothing to back up what he's spewing. I think it's been over 3 years ago something he was saying in his video didn't ring true and I googled 'FA gossip' and found my way here and was so glad I wasn't the only one that could see through these frauds. Rock on Tattlers!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Abbie can do just about anything with the magical powers of a jump cut which allows the humpers into believing that his fake bs is true.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
He's never even considered a mammogram for Abbie. She'd never be still long enough and certainly wouldn't like the discomfort of her breast being smashed. But a mammogram is at least 20 years in the future for Abbie. We don't even know if she gets proper dental check ups now.
And I doubt Cilla will even go for one, so I can't see her even caring if Abbie gets one when the time comes. Maybe Moobie or GB will take when they go for theirs and show her how it's done. :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I can’t see Abbie stocking shelves without hand over hand. She doesn’t magically gain independence when you drop her off at the center. Her skills are basically tearing paper, rocking and eating. Why pretend.

P.S. Watching the latest video. He brings up the ‘global developmental delay.’ Can’t he admit the intellectual disability? Grrr!

Last edited:
  • Heart
I can’t see Abbie stocking shelves without hand over hand. She doesn’t magically gain independence when you drop her off at the center. Her skills are basically tearing paper, rocking and eating. Why pretend.
Exactly. She can’t even stay on task for more than 20 seconds without constant prompting and cajoling. I’m also confused about the timeframe they're discussing regarding Cilla working alongside Abbies therapists to help her cope at the Drs. They’ve been telling us for a long time she does great at having her blood pressure taken and getting weighed etc. If she’s that great at it and the working alongside therapists is a recent thing then that just proves it was another lie about her progress once again. Can’t be bothered to rewatch it to listen to that part again to find out, once was bad enough lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.