Fathering Autism #169 Off gallivanting living the life fat little tubby and his porcine wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok I'm off to buy this thuper thlimming face mask that takes 30 pounds off your face. How many filters does she have?? And no witch, I'm 20 years older than you and I don't sleep with a milk jug stuck to my face you ignorant wench.

1699300199996.png
1699300359821.png

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Asa acts like a crazy fool when he is with Abbie around other people who don't know them. The frantic prompts and demands to show the world what his Sweet Girl can do on her iPad. Meanwhile, those watching are sitting there wondering WTF is happening. Maybe the neighbors are use to this Halloween drill and smile and mutter to themselves about the weirdness of all of it. I don't see any of them jumping up to greet them as if they're celebrities which is what Asa wants more than anything. He wants the recognition he has brought Abbie to this level of being able to walk up to strangers and say thank you and then bark out multiple orders. Meanwhile Abbie is drugged to the gills and confused and disinterested in this activity. I do like seeing Asa act all weird around his neighbors. He is the most awkward person and doesn't have the social skills to just act normal. I would love for someone to have taken video of Asa and Abbie walking down the street together and I wish someone would get a picture or video of Asa standing next to a normal height man. I just want to see how short he really is in real life. I think he purposely avoids this because it would hurt his ego.

BTW, that yard they went to was atrocious. It was filled with so much crap.

I drive by this house in Washington DC every day on my way home from work. There is a 20 foot skeleton in the front yard. I can't imagine the cost for all of this over the years. There are some serious decorations on my drive but this one is the weirdest one.

View attachment 2547132
I just realized who Ass reminds me of when he stands… Barney Rubble and P looks like Fred…

---
This was posted 12 minutes ago. I didn’t watch the video, but did they offer Jell-O shots again this year? Or is she recycling an old photo two days after Halloween for more humper engagement?

View attachment 2547236
Nothing says responsible parent as you giving parents alcohol while they are doing a family activity. Hey P, not everyone is resentful of their lives or children where they have to drown their emotions with booze and food.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Disgusting mauling of Abbie in front of the open, beeping refrigerator just makes my stomach turn. Big P doesn’t seem to have bones in her digits. So weirdly shaped.

View attachment 2552116View attachment 2552117View attachment 2552118
That first pic... why is it that pig can never get closer than one foot from her daughter, look at the gap between their bodies, body language says it all. When I hug my adult daughter, I hug her with my whole body, there isn't a huge gap between us, where my ass is sticking out so far, it's in another time zone. And then on the other hand you have tubby who presses his whole body, privates included, up against her like white on rice Pervy McPervperv 🤢

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Ok I'm off to buy this thuper thlimming face mask that takes 30 pounds off your face. How many filters does she have?? And no witch, I'm 20 years older than you and I don't sleep with a milk jug stuck to my face you ignorant wench.

View attachment 2555754View attachment 2555763
Hi Tubby, can you let Twatty know that she is the worst type of grifter? She preys upon kind hearted people who believe that they are enhancing Abbie's life. She sells to the simple minded, to the learning disabled and to people who want to "belong" to a community, any community. If a product is good, you only need to use a maximum of about three skin care products on a daily basis. Further, if a product is good, it is not sold via an MLM by people who are not well versed in skin care. Good products are found in brick and mortar shops , as well as on line, without some caterwauling seahag begging to sell 5 mascaras by midnight or by handing out free mugs to the next 20 people to sign up to sell crappy glop. Twatty is a predator AND she is really dull witted. Does she know what she is selling? Does she know the ingredients? Does she know how and why those crappy products "work"? Now that I'm done with the skin care glop, I'm moving on to make up. How on earth can Twatty call herself "Lipstick Mama" when she has zero clue on how to apply lippy? Her overall makeup application is sloppy, dated and makes her look even older than she already appears. It is disgusting that people are draining their bank accounts so that you two fatties can gorge and guzzle into futher obesity and to go on your dates, go on vacations, pay your mortgage , buy your vehicles and "all the thingth". By the way, Tubby, your first born is in a very dark place so you might want to stop posting footage of him doing REALLY embarassing, inappropriate and offensive acts. Start being a parent, stop being a content creator and get a real job. Be a real man.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Abbie spent a couple of hours with junior twit boy and came home with a mean face and in a mood. Says it all! Even she can’t cope with his childish, stupid behaviour. Yet again he lay on the couch imitating one of Abbie’s stims. I wonder if he does that at work after his clients have left?
Watching the way Fat duck Priscilla grabs Abbie and forces hugs and kisses on her, isn’t too far removed from the way Junior twit was grabbing and forcing tickles on her. It’s almost a form of bullying. Fat duck often gets a mean look or purses her lips as she grabs Abbie and holds onto her even when it’s clear Abbie wants to be left. Junior twit was pretty rough on FFP with his tickling, which went on too long and was probably uncomfortable.
They really are the most bizarre family. Junior twit needs to grow up, shave his cows lick hair and start avoiding his mother’s cooking again or he’ll soon be as fat as his parents.
And yet again, Abbie got a treat. Is there ever a day when she doesn’t get a treat?
There are two extremely angry people in the house and they show it by their “playful” ways… Isiah tickles P because he probably wants to punch her in her throat and P “loves” on Abbie because she can’t act on her frustration because of the camera being on her all of the time. A lot of passive aggressive behavior
---

View attachment 2555754View attachment 2555763
Funny when I married my husband 28 years ago he didn’t abandon me and our son to go bleep around and commit some crime. He also has been by my side taking care of me during my health issues over the years. Make up or no makeup, when you have a personality to offer looks become secondary…but hey P…you keep thinking he is with you for your looks.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
There are two extremely angry people in the house and they show it by their “playful” ways… Isiah tickles P because he probably wants to punch her in her throat and P “loves” on Abbie because she can’t act on her frustration because of the camera being on her all of the time. A lot of passive aggressive behavior
---

Funny when I married my husband 28 years ago he didn’t abandon me and our son to go bleep around and commit some crime. He also has been by my side taking care of me during my health issues over the years. Make up or no makeup, when you have a personality to offer looks become secondary…but hey P…you keep thinking he is with you for your looks.
I think Asshat needs his eyes checked. There is no way on God's green earth that he finds her remotely positive. He cheated on her when she looked better than she does now and back then she wasn't attractive so that should speak volumes on how attractive his "hot" wife is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Not sure what's more gross - Priscilla's deformed claws grabbing at Abbie's rear, her slobbering cakehole mushed awkwardly against human flesh like an alien who doesn't know what affection is, or the fascinating, disgusting array of absolute trash in that monstrous refrigerator.

Let's play count the condiments, shall we??
I spy multiple salad dressings, mayo, mustards, ketchup, jarlic, several pickled okras, pickles, banana peppers, salsa, tomato paste or harissa (I'm sure it's tomato paste, she wouldn't know what harissa is), SO MANY SALAD DRESSINGS, coffee creamers, coffee drizzles, cinnamon rolls in the exploding tubes, a whole array of bottled sauces with some multiples, lime juice and -shockingly!- homemade simple syrup for drinkytime, hey there's the chili crisp that she'll never use again! why is there so much salad dressing oh my god and there's one lone apple.
Well, we found out what that lone apple was for and it wasn't for a healthy snack. 🥴 🤪 Be on the lookout for a brand new bottle of bourbon on the liquor table in the next couple of days.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Well, we found out what that lone apple was for and it wasn't for a healthy snack. 🥴 🤪 Be on the lookout for a brand new bottle of bourbon on the liquor table in the next couple of days.

Its not saying much, but he should take over. He does much better than the #Momchef! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Crazy Nanny looking awesome.
Cant believe Big P liked it. I believe that’s a first.
That’s gotta sting just a little.
IMG_4256.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
That first pic... why is it that pig can never get closer than one foot from her daughter, look at the gap between their bodies, body language says it all. When I hug my adult daughter, I hug her with my whole body, there isn't a huge gap between us, where my ass is sticking out so far, it's in another time zone. And then on the other hand you have tubby who presses his whole body, privates included, up against her like white on rice Pervy McPervperv 🤢
Exactly my thought, why does she always bend down that way and goes in for the hug. It is so weird, but I noticed Candylane has done the same thing with Piggy Sue! Such a strange family!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
What in the world is this????? Cooking dinner in some kind of Gone With The Wind gown????? And the size of that sleeve….gasp 😱😳🙀
Does she really think that long style with all those tiers of ruffles looks good????

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This is Pig if she played the organ, this is probably pretty much what her fat hanging ass looks like on the toilet. Think about it, her whole sweaty, dirty, poopy backside completely covers the toilet seat, does she wipe it down every time after she uses it🤢💩 I would suggest that she uses toilet seat covers, but we all know how they stick to your butt Etc... her flabby butt would eat that cover up, and then she'd have to have tubby help get it out🛠⛏✂🚽💯🙈😂😂🤣🤣🙆‍♀️

20231019_001358.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.