Fathering Autism #169 Off gallivanting living the life fat little tubby and his porcine wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only reason pig took her here so everyone would think that she's an involved parent with Abbie but that is far from the truth as she avoids Abbie whenever she can.
Nah only reason P took her was because P wanted ice cream. She was there for herself Abbie just happened to be tgere.
---
I remember! When they claimed Abs didn't like ice cream. Any of yalls remember that too???
Yup they said it numerous times. They only started taking her for ice cream after Isaiah left and P needed another excuse to go. They even showed several times thrm force feeding Ab ice cream AND other times Ab in distress/meltdown over being at the ice cream place. And they still force fed it to her while upset.

Now it's the ice cream truck training... because P wants ice cream from the truck.

I don't think she likes ice cream still. They have just conditioned her to eat it. Just like the coffee drinks they made her drink (that dhe visibly disliked... but they needed the content.)

It's amazing how they can work woth Abbie, and she learn fine, if its for their own benefit and selfishness.

Remember the fit P had over forcing Abbie to wear a mask during early covid. Claim it was unfair and cruel because Ab would never do it. It was not long before Abbie was wearing one just fine. Tolerated it with no issue.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
This was Big P's post.
She has two stashes. The fun size goes to the trick or treaters and the full size stays with Big Ol' Twatty. Of course, she doesn't discriminate and will use any extra left over fun size to hide between her flaps and folds when she gets a hankering for something sweet when she is out of reaching distance for full size.

• Haha
  • Heart
Good catch; I hadn’t noticed that. Maybe a battle to get her in/out of the car? 🤷🏻‍♀️ They told us for years that she didn’t like ice cream. They shaped her into holding it for photos, but she’s never eating it with gusto like we’ve seen repeatedly for other meals. I feel terrible for her living with that family.
The same way she at first didn't like iced coffee. But they pushed it on her because hey don't all teen girls love iced coffee? I'll say it again, they use her for material and to portray her as a normal teen. They will never accept her or love her as she is. They're garbage human beings.
---
because P wants ice cream from the truck.
Spot on sister, and who's with me guessing that was Cilla's sundae and not Abbie's.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Abbie looked she was over the whole thing in this video. I think they are not having an ideal existence with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I was
I was silently screaming. And now I'm wheeze-laughing.

What in the literal duck was she doing??
And Atha damn near gagging on that travesty!! Oh lawd!!

I'm well acquainted with chili crisp. I have jars of it. I use it a lot. It's delicious.
The base/inspiration recipe for the mess she created is in line with a Korean banchan (side dish) called oi muchim - cucumbers tossed in a soy and sesame oil vinaigrette with Korean chili powder called gochugaru. Chili crisp, a Chinese condiment, is getting more trendy so, as the two cultures often cross over culinarily, it's a lovely substitute for the gochugaru. The bottled dressing is a fine substitute for sesame oil & soy sauce, I guess, if one doesn't have a use for sesame oil. I can even understand the Everything seasoning - sesame, salt, garlic are all typical seasonings used in Asain cooking.

But then she added feta cheese.
And she dumped in a metric fuckton of chili crisp with no regard for what she was using. That little jar? That's the trendy Momofuku brand and it's about $15 per jar. It seems most people (including me) prefer the Lao Gan Ma brand - a jar of that almost 5 times bigger is $13 on Amazon right now. Their weak asses needed to use maybe half of her giant serving spoon's worth for that salad, not three heaping shovelfuls and....
NOT BALSAMIC VINEGAR.
At that point the whole thing was beyond fucked. I love fusion food. Tossing FETA CHEESE and (imitation) BALSAMIC VINEGAR into what's otherwise a dish with Asian flavors is not fusion food. Those things don't go together. They don't compliment each other at all. It's like wrapping sushi rolls in swiss cheese instead of nori.

And if Miss Swamp Thang there wants to keep playing at being a Youtube chef she really, really needs to learn how to use a knife properly. Foodie Youtube knows what to look for when evaluating a wannabe food channel and knife grip is a big one.

What a bunch of morons. She cluelessly hamfisted her way through a 6 month old viral Tiktok recipe - which means it's ancient and largely forgotten by now - like a middle schooler left unsupervised in mommy's kitchen while awkwardly presenting in bad lighting on a bad set with tit camera angles only to have her gnarly troll of a husband literally choke on the finished product.

Fitting. So very fitting for them.
I was waiting for the ranch to be added to "cool" it down! 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
For all her talk about decorating ….only until there is actual work involved and then she lets the boys do it! What a disgusting tub of lard.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
They are live on FB right now talking about all the amazing things they do for charity for Christmas. :sneaky: :rolleyes: And they don't want to be acknowledged for the charity that they do while they're talking about all they do :LOL: And Thilla crying again. But then Asshat jumps in and says she's had a rough day. But she needs two NEW customers. Wtf.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
They are going to start doing live streams on FA. Guess it’s easier than creating content.

• Sick
  • Wow
It seems that Abbie is beginning to really overwhelm Twatty and I think it is getting to the point where she wants "freedom" and will start pushing for Abbie to go into a residential setting. Personally, I think this would be healthier for the whole family especially Abbie if they find her a good setting. Abbie needs structure, good nutrition, activities etc and I am sure that she can sense Twatty's disdain for her. Once Abbie is out of Mold Manor, what on earth is Tubby going to do? He is no longer home fooling, but is driving her to school or whatever they are calling it on any given day and he still cobbles together crappy vlogs. Tubby is pretty much unemployable at this point. He has no marketable skills, admits that he doesn't want to be told what to do but he is going to have to do something to supplement Twatty's rapidly dwindling grift to pay for Abbie's care. Does anyone else think that there will be a battle between Tubby and Twatty over putting Abbie into a care facility? Tubby knows that as long as Abbie is living at home, he is safe from finding a real job but Twatty seems like she is about to lose her feeble mind where Abbie is concerned.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Happy Halloween - I had zero Trick or Treaters 👻💀👽👹👺🤠

Besides all the lies they told on their live tonight about all the charity work they do, I guess the big announcement of doing more lives on FB and YT is what Asa was talking about when he said he had some big things to unveil. I don't know how many times he has to be knocked over the head and told, but they're not watching because of you, Asa. They want to see Abbie. This is the end of the line with FA if he decides this is what his big plans are, and here is the thing. You and Priscilla are not attractive in the lease and have nothing of interest to offer a greater audience. You're both lazy, fat 40 something adults who do basically nothing other than scam people. Asa is trying everything he possibly can not to have to go work outside of the house and get a real job, but it's inevitable. Unless Priscilla plans on supporting the entire family until SL dries up. And she said she reached her goals this month. I said this before, they were running a special where you could join for $1 and get a free Stanley cup. How many women do you think joined to get the cup who are no longer with SL. My guess is 98% of them. But SL isn't going to show a drop in membership. They put on their books they had thousands join and leave it at that. It's all smoke and mirrors and who better at this game but Priscilla and Ass.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.