Fathering Autism #169 Off gallivanting living the life fat little tubby and his porcine wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have been watching more Little House on the prairie, then the Maassive's Mess, I feel it lowers my blood pressure, and chances of having a stroke. The way they make my blood boil, can really stir me up sometimes. I find watching the Ingalls family much more calming then watching that pathetic family eat their way through life.

Off note, Lance Kerwin is in the current episode I'm watching, most of you know him as James at 15. He was a famous '70s star, and heartthrob,. I just found out yesterday he died in January at the age of 62, it was multiple drug overdose. Sadly I never knew once his career ended that he struggled with addiction, that makes me so sad.😢 My sister and I thought he was so cute, and watched his show religiously. Could Isaiah end up like Lance, all it takes is starting to take an addictive prescription drug, and then abusing it. Not to mention also mixing alcohol with said prescription.🤔😣View attachment 2540110
I love Little House on the Prairie to this day. I named my sewing machine Nellie Oleson because she is a royal pain in the ass. 😹 Even the old machine repair man refers to her by name.
I think it is very possible for Izzy to fall into addiction. Alcoholism at the very least. His parents seem like they have been enabling the alcohol use for quite some time. Addictions seem to be a family tradition. Booze, food, shopping, etc.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
As if those pics
Cucumbers and a condiment. Where would we be without Priscilla's guidance on how to make this?
She’s a total buffoon. How many 40+ y/o adults use the adjective “super” before every other adjective they utter? And then there’s the ever present “excited.” Girl, there are a lot of things that get me excited, but cucumber salad is definitely not one of them 🙄 and I LOVE vegetables! Last but definitely not least is “fun.” She has got to be the most intellectually stunted woman trying to portray a dynamic diva I have ever seen. And I agree - that “dish” was not cooking vlog worthy. My 6 year old niece could be taught to make that. She is at best, an assembler, not a chef…and a sub-par assembler at that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Doesn't the urban farmer grow cucumbers? This is like a blooper real for legit cooks. She fucked up the recipe and still decided to post it. What a moron.
That "salad" was disgusting. Who puts jarlic in a salad, adds jarred chilis (and doesn't even mix it first) then adds everything but the bagel seasoning, tops it with a glob of ginger dressing and "cuts" the hot spice with balsamic vinigar? WTAF. That was unedible. They must have shat for hours after that culinary travesty.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Thilla's Thit and Thingth ith making thalad 🥴 🥴 🥴 🥴

She’s basic af and just takes tit from TikTok. Isn’t she supposed to be coming out with a cookbook? How is she coming out with a cookbook but takes the most basic ideas from TikTok to showcase on her channel.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Okay I've got to unload these, they're taking up space and I'm tired of seeing them...kind of like the maassive's😉😅
20231022_201011.jpg
20231022_201108.jpg
20231025_010732.jpg
20231001_013730.jpg
20231030_160716.jpg
20231006_234530.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Doesn't the urban farmer grow cucumbers? This is like a blooper real for legit cooks. She fucked up the recipe and still decided to post it. What a moron.
She sure got excited about those mini cucumbers. Must remind her of something. 🍆

• Haha
Okay I've got to unload these, they're taking up space and I'm tired of seeing them...kind of like the maassive's😉😅View attachment 2541825View attachment 2541826View attachment 2541827View attachment 2541828View attachment 2541830View attachment 2541831
“Studying, working and hanging out with friends” 😂😂 absolutely delusional. Don't know about anyone else but when I was 18 and going out with friends none of them were having to change my nappy after I’d tit myself or had to hand feed me ice cream. Don’t remember 6th form (12th grade) teaching me to hang a shirt on a coat hanger either but sure, she’s just your typical 18 year old doing typical 18 year old things lol.
---
I swear she is the poster child for special needs adults.

View attachment 2541173
---
Sucking down those pickled sodium sticks.

View attachment 2541179
It’s the mouth always hanging open for me. Just screams “special needs” lol. Big P is such a gormless looking creature isn’t she.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I love Little House on the Prairie to this day. I named my sewing machine Nellie Oleson because she is a royal pain in the ass. 😹 Even the old machine repair man refers to her by name.
I think it is very possible for Izzy to fall into addiction. Alcoholism at the very least. His parents seem like they have been enabling the alcohol use for quite some time. Addictions seem to be a family tradition. Booze, food, shopping, etc.
Fun fact, in 2005 when I was working for the Inland AIDS project I actually booked Alison Arngrim to appear at our AIDS Walk fundraiser.. she's a big supporter because of her husband Percival on the show. That was a huge accomplishment for me, both business and personal😉

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Fun fact, in 2005 when I was working for the Inland AIDS project I actually booked Alison Arngrim to appear at our AIDS Walk fundraiser.. she's a big supporter because of her husband Percival on the show. That was a huge accomplishment for me, both business and personal😉
I enjoy watching Alison’s interviews. She is a very funny, kind, yet snarky person.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Does she look like she’s enjoying anything to you? She looks drugged and like she had possibly been crying to me.

IMG_5800.jpeg

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
That "salad" was disgusting. Who puts jarlic in a salad, adds jarred chilis (and doesn't even mix it first) then adds everything but the bagel seasoning, tops it with a glob of ginger dressing and "cuts" the hot spice with balsamic vinigar? WTAF. That was unedible. They must have shat for hours after that culinary travesty.
I was silently screaming. And now I'm wheeze-laughing.

What in the literal duck was she doing??
And Atha damn near gagging on that travesty!! Oh lawd!!

I'm well acquainted with chili crisp. I have jars of it. I use it a lot. It's delicious.
The base/inspiration recipe for the mess she created is in line with a Korean banchan (side dish) called oi muchim - cucumbers tossed in a soy and sesame oil vinaigrette with Korean chili powder called gochugaru. Chili crisp, a Chinese condiment, is getting more trendy so, as the two cultures often cross over culinarily, it's a lovely substitute for the gochugaru. The bottled dressing is a fine substitute for sesame oil & soy sauce, I guess, if one doesn't have a use for sesame oil. I can even understand the Everything seasoning - sesame, salt, garlic are all typical seasonings used in Asain cooking.

But then she added feta cheese.
And she dumped in a metric fuckton of chili crisp with no regard for what she was using. That little jar? That's the trendy Momofuku brand and it's about $15 per jar. It seems most people (including me) prefer the Lao Gan Ma brand - a jar of that almost 5 times bigger is $13 on Amazon right now. Their weak asses needed to use maybe half of her giant serving spoon's worth for that salad, not three heaping shovelfuls and....
NOT BALSAMIC VINEGAR.
At that point the whole thing was beyond fucked. I love fusion food. Tossing FETA CHEESE and (imitation) BALSAMIC VINEGAR into what's otherwise a dish with Asian flavors is not fusion food. Those things don't go together. They don't compliment each other at all. It's like wrapping sushi rolls in swiss cheese instead of nori.

And if Miss Swamp Thang there wants to keep playing at being a Youtube chef she really, really needs to learn how to use a knife properly. Foodie Youtube knows what to look for when evaluating a wannabe food channel and knife grip is a big one.

What a bunch of morons. She cluelessly hamfisted her way through a 6 month old viral Tiktok recipe - which means it's ancient and largely forgotten by now - like a middle schooler left unsupervised in mommy's kitchen while awkwardly presenting in bad lighting on a bad set with tit camera angles only to have her gnarly troll of a husband literally choke on the finished product.

Fitting. So very fitting for them.

• Haha
  • Heart
This is her life. Fucked up fingers, mouth open, fork shoveling whatever sodium infused crap she can fit on a fork into her mouth. She's a waste of space.

1698743477491.png

• Haha
  • Sick
I was silently screaming. And now I'm wheeze-laughing.

What in the literal duck was she doing??
And Atha damn near gagging on that travesty!! Oh lawd!!

I'm well acquainted with chili crisp. I have jars of it. I use it a lot. It's delicious.
The base/inspiration recipe for the mess she created is in line with a Korean banchan (side dish) called oi muchim - cucumbers tossed in a soy and sesame oil vinaigrette with Korean chili powder called gochugaru. Chili crisp, a Chinese condiment, is getting more trendy so, as the two cultures often cross over culinarily, it's a lovely substitute for the gochugaru. The bottled dressing is a fine substitute for sesame oil & soy sauce, I guess, if one doesn't have a use for sesame oil. I can even understand the Everything seasoning - sesame, salt, garlic are all typical seasonings used in Asain cooking.

But then she added feta cheese.
And she dumped in a metric fuckton of chili crisp with no regard for what she was using. That little jar? That's the trendy Momofuku brand and it's about $15 per jar. It seems most people (including me) prefer the Lao Gan Ma brand - a jar of that almost 5 times bigger is $13 on Amazon right now. Their weak asses needed to use maybe half of her giant serving spoon's worth for that salad, not three heaping shovelfuls and....
NOT BALSAMIC VINEGAR.
At that point the whole thing was beyond fucked. I love fusion food. Tossing FETA CHEESE and (imitation) BALSAMIC VINEGAR into what's otherwise a dish with Asian flavors is not fusion food. Those things don't go together. They don't compliment each other at all. It's like wrapping sushi rolls in swiss cheese instead of nori.

And if Miss Swamp Thang there wants to keep playing at being a Youtube chef she really, really needs to learn how to use a knife properly. Foodie Youtube knows what to look for when evaluating a wannabe food channel and knife grip is a big one.

What a bunch of morons. She cluelessly hamfisted her way through a 6 month old viral Tiktok recipe - which means it's ancient and largely forgotten by now - like a middle schooler left unsupervised in mommy's kitchen while awkwardly presenting in bad lighting on a bad set with tit camera angles only to have her gnarly troll of a husband literally choke on the finished product.

Fitting. So very fitting for them.
I'm ded. Did she really add feta??? I can't.

Maybe they'll finally stumble into viral success by posting a "recipe" so bad that people rage-repost it.

• Haha
  • Sick
I'll add some long red gouge on her right upper arm. Also, a mom that edits her daughters face to slim it because they feed her endless junk. Abbie has a huge head, and this isn't it!
Good catch; I hadn’t noticed that. Maybe a battle to get her in/out of the car? 🤷🏻‍♀️ They told us for years that she didn’t like ice cream. They shaped her into holding it for photos, but she’s never eating it with gusto like we’ve seen repeatedly for other meals. I feel terrible for her living with that family.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.