Fathering Autism #169 Off gallivanting living the life fat little tubby and his porcine wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was silently screaming. And now I'm wheeze-laughing.

What in the literal duck was she doing??
And Atha damn near gagging on that travesty!! Oh lawd!!

I'm well acquainted with chili crisp. I have jars of it. I use it a lot. It's delicious.
The base/inspiration recipe for the mess she created is in line with a Korean banchan (side dish) called oi muchim - cucumbers tossed in a soy and sesame oil vinaigrette with Korean chili powder called gochugaru. Chili crisp, a Chinese condiment, is getting more trendy so, as the two cultures often cross over culinarily, it's a lovely substitute for the gochugaru. The bottled dressing is a fine substitute for sesame oil & soy sauce, I guess, if one doesn't have a use for sesame oil. I can even understand the Everything seasoning - sesame, salt, garlic are all typical seasonings used in Asain cooking.

But then she added feta cheese.
And she dumped in a metric fuckton of chili crisp with no regard for what she was using. That little jar? That's the trendy Momofuku brand and it's about $15 per jar. It seems most people (including me) prefer the Lao Gan Ma brand - a jar of that almost 5 times bigger is $13 on Amazon right now. Their weak asses needed to use maybe half of her giant serving spoon's worth for that salad, not three heaping shovelfuls and....
NOT BALSAMIC VINEGAR.
At that point the whole thing was beyond fucked. I love fusion food. Tossing FETA CHEESE and (imitation) BALSAMIC VINEGAR into what's otherwise a dish with Asian flavors is not fusion food. Those things don't go together. They don't compliment each other at all. It's like wrapping sushi rolls in swiss cheese instead of nori.

And if Miss Swamp Thang there wants to keep playing at being a Youtube chef she really, really needs to learn how to use a knife properly. Foodie Youtube knows what to look for when evaluating a wannabe food channel and knife grip is a big one.

What a bunch of morons. She cluelessly hamfisted her way through a 6 month old viral Tiktok recipe - which means it's ancient and largely forgotten by now - like a middle schooler left unsupervised in mommy's kitchen while awkwardly presenting in bad lighting on a bad set with tit camera angles only to have her gnarly troll of a husband literally choke on the finished product.

Fitting. So very fitting for them.
I tried to block out the Feta from my mind as that was the most offensive addition to that monstrosity that she called a salad. What she used is the wiggly plastic wrapped "cheese" version of Feta.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
No one here wants to see her cook, now if she did a mukbang I'd tune in for that. Can you imagine the screen shots!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I'm ded. Did she really add feta??? I can't.

Maybe they'll finally stumble into viral success by posting a "recipe" so bad that people rage-repost it.
She can never not add cheese to anything. She needs to invest Abbie’s money in a good nutritionist.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I just watched her Chili Thalad video..she messed that up royally. She clearly doesn't know what's she's doing and Asswipe couldn't hide it. On another note someone in my house took a scissors and carefully cut a slit out of the Halloween candy bag. 3 Mini Almond Joy Bars were missing. We live in a private neighborhood which really means one way in and one way out and we don't get many Trick Or Treaters, some parents of younger kids venture in and I love seeing them in their costumes. We shut the light off early because my husband gets tired of getting out of his chair and where I sit is in a different room. PS, I enjoyed the candy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
No baby yet. May take momma for a walk if I have time before my big guy gets home. A Halloween baby would be so fun! But, ultimately all that matters is everyone is healthy.

I have not watched the cooking video. I can't stomach how much they eat.

• Heart
  • Haha
I just watched her Chili Thalad video..she messed that up royally. She clearly doesn't know what's she's doing and Asswipe couldn't hide it. On another note someone in my house took a scissors and carefully cut a slit out of the Halloween candy bag. 3 Mini Almond Joy Bars were missing. We live in a private neighborhood which really means one way in and one way out and we don't get many Trick Or Treaters, some parents of younger kids venture in and I love seeing them in their costumes. We shut the light off early because my husband gets tired of getting out of his chair and where I sit is in a different room. PS, I enjoyed the candy.
I cut a slit into a bag of candy that my wife had hidden in her car for Halloween. That was over a week ago and she hasn’t said anything yet 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She can never not add cheese to anything. She needs to invest Abbie’s money in a good nutritionist.

It would be so easy for them to do just that as she has ZERO aversion to any food. We saw a nutritionist for a while because our son was losing weight. NOTHING helped because everything suggested he wouldn't eat or drink. I had to scour the internet for a tasteless/odorless protein powder to mix in applesauce. He is very rigid about food. These days, we just do our best. His weight is what it is.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Does she look like she’s enjoying anything to you? She looks drugged and like she had possibly been crying to me.

View attachment 2542060
What a coincidence! I posted a comment 12 hours ago about how they have to spoon feed her ice cream as they don’t trust her not to make a complete mess of it (we’ve seen them doing so in plenty of vlogs before) and 2 hours later Cilla posts a photo of Abbie posed with a spoon and a full ice cream sundae cup in her hands lol. They check this site more often than any of us tattlers. They’d be out of content in a week without having anything to “stick to us haters” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Watching Piggy LIvE (LIE). she says they were going to have pizza, but she is going to make chili. Boy wonder stomach doesn't do chili well, so she says she will have to make him something different. he is a grown-ass man. Turned it off after that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Yall ready to see Abbie in her tutu. Priscilla really showing how up to date on trends she is. No 18 year old is wearing a Tutu. That’s so 2010. Everyone is dressing up as celebrities, memes and influencers now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Does she look like she’s enjoying anything to you? She looks drugged and like she had possibly been crying to me.

View attachment 2542060
I remember! When they claimed Abs didn't like ice cream. Any of yalls remember that too???
---
Good catch; I hadn’t noticed that. Maybe a battle to get her in/out of the car? 🤷🏻‍♀️ They told us for years that she didn’t like ice cream. They shaped her into holding it for photos, but she’s never eating it with gusto like we’ve seen repeatedly for other meals. I feel terrible for her living with that family.
Omg...I didn't see your remarks about the ice cream...sorry...I just posted the same thing
---
This is her life. Fucked up fingers, mouth open, fork shoveling whatever sodium infused crap she can fit on a fork into her mouth. She's a waste of space.

View attachment 2542303
OMG THOSE MUTANT FINGERS

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Hey Guyths! Big P was doing a live this morning and she got a call that she didn’t want to miss. The lady on the phone said she was calling from Medical Care Products and was just checking to see if Abigail was home and not in hospital. P said she was home and then lady said ok I’ll get it out today. Looked it up and this is most likely for incontinence products. I can’t believe she let the whole world hear that call!

IMG_9859.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Hey Guyths! Big P was doing a live this morning and she got a call that she didn’t want to miss. The lady on the phone said she was calling from Medical Care Products and was just checking to see if Abigail was home and not in hospital. P said she was home and then lady said ok I’ll get it out today. Looked it up and this is most likely for incontinence products. I can’t believe she let the whole world hear that call!

View attachment 2543044
Interesting. Generally you only get a call asking if someone is home from the hospital...after someone has been in the hospital.

• Sad
Interesting. Generally you only get a call asking if someone is home from the hospital...after someone has been in the hospital.
That's what I was thinking, why would they ask if she was in the hospital?

That's what I was thinking, why would they ask if she was in the hospital?
Maybe they only send a predetermined quantity and they are billed another way if someone is inpatient? I have no idea. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
This could explain the lack of vlogs, they were busy dealing with Abbie's health. I don't want this to sound the wrong way, but I hope that she was in the hospital as they would likely have to run tests on her blood, urine etc. Hopefully anything of note was picked up and a plan put in place to get Abbie on the road to better health. I think we've all noticed that her pallor is not healthy and indicitive that something is seriously wrong.

• Heart
  • Sad

View attachment 2543044
That's a standard question they ask every month when they call to confirm the order for incontinence supplies. They are making sure the patient hasn't been moved to a nursing home or hospital because they wouldn't need the their monthly supply delivered to their home if this was the case. I guess it's a way of preventing fruad.

• Heart
They either post that Abbie had a treat or we see them in the vlogs saying she can have a treat and those treats are always food of some sort. Treats are something you have on occasion. Abbie getting biscuits, ice cream, Chick Fil-A, etc…is just a normal way of living for her and them. There’s nothing special about Abbie going to Dailies to get a biscuit or having ice cream at that other place, because they visit these places practically every day and I’m sure a lot of the time it’s more for themselves than for Abbie.

Fat duck Priscilla outdid herself with her crack chilli salad or whatever the duck it was. When she mentioned she would be adding her own ingredients, I knew cheese would be involved, although she did surprise me that she knew what feta was. I wonder if she has ever had her cholesterol checked because the amount of cheese she eats is seriously unhealthy.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.