Fathering Autism #169 Off gallivanting living the life fat little tubby and his porcine wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agreed. However, he is exactly what his parents raised his to be and shame on them. I don't think he is going to realize just how unhappy and emotionally stunted he is any time soon. And he won't until he gets away. Sad.
Poor Isaiah. I don’t think he is unhappy. Don’t think any of them in that family are true sociopaths, psychopaths, or true narcissists. I think they are all shallow, stupid assholes. I don’t think any of them have the intelligence or insight to see any problems with their behavior, parenting, etc. They are happy as pigs in tit. They just don’t do any deep thinking. I don’t think any of them will change, even Isaiah. Just don’t think he has what it takes. He is biologically an asshole inheriting his special gifts from his parents. They are all motivated by food and money. They are greedy and see nothing wrong with exploiting others to get what they want. They also feel special and entitled, no thought to how others around them feel or what they need. They lack empathy for others.
I don’t see anything changing for any of them. Except for people getting sick and tired of watching these selfish, unattractive, stupid people performing in front of a camera. Hope they have a backup plan to feed themselves when the viewership tanks. It’s actually painful to watch them. And nauseating.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
What I don't get is Priscilla using some sort of filter and editing her photos and then claiming those under-eye things take away the claw marks (this is just one example of her BS) she has on the side of her eyes would be a clear violation of lying about the benefits of what the product really can do. She still has those claw marks, but it's obvious many of the wrinkles places are not there due to her smoothing her skin with a filter. Can't that cause lawsuits for a company? She is benefiting from showing befoe and after pics that make it look like the product did something for her horrible face. It's baffling how she gets likes and hearts on pics that constantly show how her face changes structure. Are others that blind? DO they just feel bad for her, and realize how meantally ill she is? Does LL not check to see what their beauty guides are putting out there to sell their product so they arn't sued for BS lies about what the product will actually do. Look at the hair stuff she was just slanging. She used Abbie for a few weeks showing how amazing Abbies hair is with the product. Even in the vlogs Abbie's hair was down and looked brushed, and that's not how we saw Abbie before she was slanging the product, and how now that she isn;t pusing the product Abbie's hair is back to looking like a ferrel animal that just got into a fight. It just seems criminal. ***They claim Asa uses the products and his hands look great, but when we watch the vlogs and see Asa's hands they look like a reptalian. He is obvisouly NOT using the products, or the products are NOT doing what she claims.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Oh, goodie, another football game. And yes, Pig, we know your normal lack of hygiene. If your hair is dirty, wash it. 🤢🤮. No one believes you “don’t have time”. Effed up priorities.

IMG_5795.jpeg
IMG_5796.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
No baby yet. Labor has not progressed beyond 5cm. They're going to walk around a bit to hopefully get things started again. Hospital is releasing them which I find strange and nerve wracking.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Oh, goodie, another football game. And yes, Pig, we know your normal lack of hygiene. If your hair is dirty, wash it. 🤢🤮. No one believes you “don’t have time”. Effed up priorities.

View attachment 2541107View attachment 2541108
As if those pics bear ANY likeness to that sow... OMG she is so full of herself. You can't clean your hair by crimping it..well.. I guess if you use a filter over your hair as well... that will fool the humptys ...just like they think these are actual pics of the sow,

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
No baby yet. Labor has not progressed beyond 5cm. They're going to walk around a bit to hopefully get things started again. Hospital is releasing them which I find strange and nerve wracking.
They did the same thing to me (released from the hospital) when I gave birth to my son. Released at 6:30 pm Friday night (in labor). Readmitted Sat am (6:00 am or so). Gave birth to a 8 pound baby at 8:50 pm Saturday. Saturday was a very long day!

And then 13 months later I was back there giving birth to my 7 week early daughter. lol!

Congratulations to you! Try not to stress! It will all be okay.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I swear she is the poster child for special needs adults.

1698687090148.png

---
Sucking down those pickled sodium sticks.

1698687282980.png

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Priscilla is aging rapidly and so is Asa. Both of them look like hell. Priscilla is the kind of person who thinks as long as she has a tan and can go to the hair and nail salon on a regular basis, she looks great. She doesn’t move unless it involves going out to eat, getting her nails or hair done or popping into a clothing store to buy all new outfits for a SL event. Other than that, she sits on her ass all day.

When they were in NOLA and Asa said they were heading back to their hotel to take a break, it was because they just gorged themselves at brunch and had to take a nap. They are in a perpetual food coma. 🤣🤣🤣
Naps?! More like huge dumps💩💩😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
My god, they must be scraping the barrel for money now. She's back in the kitchen with those deformed fingers.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.