Fathering Autism #169 Off gallivanting living the life fat little tubby and his porcine wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always love chatting with you!! 🤗 🤗
Its an ongoing debate- if it is a learned behavior. Someone may grow up with abuse, or experience trauma, or be raised by a psychopath and behave in kind....meaning , they may display psychotic behaviors but not necessarily be a psychopath. Their actions may be considered psychotic, they may have even had a psychotic break, but they arent true psychopaths.
A true psychopath doesnt think about their behavior, its as natural to them as breathing. A sociopath, would definitely be aware of adapting their personas and actively do so if it benefits them.
Its all opinion on my end of course but Isaiah effortlessly slides in and out of personalities like P slides out of chairs! 😂😂
❤😻❤
Thank You, Rocket. 😘
I appreciate your explanation. The Googles doesn’t hold a candle to you. I agree completely with your opinions.
And…
If we are comparing Izzy’s personality mutations to Pigs multiple chairs…we know how that story ends…
With DESTRUCTION!
☄🌪🔥
Distressed and splintered.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Nah, he's an adult and had a full college experience away from home. There are young adults fighting and dying in combat and he's twerking for dunkin gift cards from his mom. He had his FREE opportunity to decide on the man he wants to be and here he is. He got out, that was his chance, he chose the easy grifter life and came back.
He has no empathy from me.
couldn't agree more 💯
Just have to add, he creeps me the duck out. He is as nasty or nastiest to/about Abbie as his pig-rents. He is so embarrassing even to look at photos of his moronic behaviour in here. I think that 22 is old enough to show that he has chosen the way he wants his life to go - just like dear old runawayscreamingIdontwantakid Daddy. One thing, I doubt GB will ever have to worry about making that choice :cautious::eek:o_O:rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 22
❤😻❤
Thank You, Rocket. 😘
I appreciate your explanation. The Googles doesn’t hold a candle to you. I agree completely with your opinions.
And…
If we are comparing Izzy’s personality mutations to Pigs multiple chairs…we know how that story ends…
With DESTRUCTION!
☄🌪🔥
Distressed and splintered.
With Asa blaming it all on Abbie, as he does a tutorial on how to fix broken furniture!!
We all know that big witch plops her Kong ass down and ruins some furniture! 😂 🐽🐽😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Nah, he's an adult and had a full college experience away from home. There are young adults fighting and dying in combat and he's twerking for dunkin gift cards from his mom. He had his FREE opportunity to decide on the man he wants to be and here he is. He got out, that was his chance, he chose the easy grifter life and came back.
He has no empathy from me.
Agreed. However, he is exactly what his parents raised his to be and shame on them. I don't think he is going to realize just how unhappy and emotionally stunted he is any time soon. And he won't until he gets away. Sad.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Date night @ Planet Fitness? 😂
Still not watching. Just coming by to say Howdy Tattleneers. 😘
I have been watching more Little House on the prairie, then the Maassive's Mess, I feel it lowers my blood pressure, and chances of having a stroke. The way they make my blood boil, can really stir me up sometimes. I find watching the Ingalls family much more calming then watching that pathetic family eat their way through life.

Off note, Lance Kerwin is in the current episode I'm watching, most of you know him as James at 15. He was a famous '70s star, and heartthrob,. I just found out yesterday he died in January at the age of 62, it was multiple drug overdose. Sadly I never knew once his career ended that he struggled with addiction, that makes me so sad.😢 My sister and I thought he was so cute, and watched his show religiously. Could Isaiah end up like Lance, all it takes is starting to take an addictive prescription drug, and then abusing it. Not to mention also mixing alcohol with said prescription.🤔😣
20231029_155644.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Agreed. However, he is exactly what his parents raised his to be and shame on them. I don't think he is going to realize just how unhappy and emotionally stunted he is any time soon. And he won't until he gets away. Sad.
Unfortunately, he did get away and he pissed it away. He showed no growth or urge to be better than his raise, his failures are his to own to be responsible for and live with now. There are millions of kids raised in the most awful of conditions and they grow up to do amazing things. I just have no sympathy for him.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I honestly don't know how they can have such big meals twice a day. These two will go out for lunch nearly every single weekday, and then just a few hours later have a huge dinner. We can't do that. That is just too much food. We recently traded in our two vehicles and bought an Ioniq 5, which is an electric vehicle. It is a dream to drive this thing, so hubby is very keen on going places and finding different charging stops. Anyway, that has led us to do all the things he wasn't interested in before. Yesterday we took our big guy to a farm that had a petting zoo-he loved feeding the donkeys and goats. We had a late lunch, so at dinner time, no one was hungry. Today, we drove to a little village in upstate NY and had another late lunch out. It's dinner time now, and again, no one is hungry. How do these people do it??

And I also want to brag on my big guy today. As I went up to pay for our meal at the counter, our server couldn't comment enough on how well behaved our guy was. This was a little tiny restaurant, mom and pop owned place, with Amish buggies and all. I simply said thank you and that we try very hard and work with him constantly. After lunch, we went to get his hair cut. We've gone to the same place for I think nearly 2 yrs now. The ladies know him. They know what to use and how to cut his hair. He sat right in the chair, let her put the cape on him, and sat perfectly while she cut. He had no need for fidgets or other things to distract him. In fact, I honestly could have sat in the waiting area and he would have been fine. That's what going every couple of months to the same place does. They have seen his progress first hand and also comment on his behavior.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Isaiah learned at a very young age what made his parents tick, just like any other kid. He's been manipulating his mother for her favor for years and years.
The dynamic has shifted. Now that he is an adult, and left the nest for 3 years, Big P is tired of his childish behavior and is quite eager for him to finish school and get the hell out.
On the other hand, he and Asa have grown closer now that he is an adult. Hes been working diligently to become Asa's BFF and its been working. Has no one else noticed the "praise" from Asa these past months, how he loves to spend time with him, how proud he is, how they blnce each other out, etc.?
This isnt by chance.
Isaiah knows exactly what the hell he's doing. Hes not unhappy at all! LOL

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
^ Balance.
Sorry for the typos. My grandson always messes with my laptop.
I have sticky keys! ☺

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I honestly don't know how they can have such big meals twice a day. These two will go out for lunch nearly every single weekday, and then just a few hours later have a huge dinner. We can't do that. That is just too much food. We recently traded in our two vehicles and bought an Ioniq 5, which is an electric vehicle. It is a dream to drive this thing, so hubby is very keen on going places and finding different charging stops. Anyway, that has led us to do all the things he wasn't interested in before. Yesterday we took our big guy to a farm that had a petting zoo-he loved feeding the donkeys and goats. We had a late lunch, so at dinner time, no one was hungry. Today, we drove to a little village in upstate NY and had another late lunch out. It's dinner time now, and again, no one is hungry. How do these people do it??

And I also want to brag on my big guy today. As I went up to pay for our meal at the counter, our server couldn't comment enough on how well behaved our guy was. This was a little tiny restaurant, mom and pop owned place, with Amish buggies and all. I simply said thank you and that we try very hard and work with him constantly. After lunch, we went to get his hair cut. We've gone to the same place for I think nearly 2 yrs now. The ladies know him. They know what to use and how to cut his hair. He sat right in the chair, let her put the cape on him, and sat perfectly while she cut. He had no need for fidgets or other things to distract him. In fact, I honestly could have sat in the waiting area and he would have been fine. That's what going every couple of months to the same place does. They have seen his progress first hand and also comment on his behavior.
That’s what having amazing parents will do for a kid. Abbie doesn’t stand a chance. But we all know big ps hair will be done, and Abbie can look homely and no wone will care. Congrats! You’re doing big things for your big guy ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I just can't look at his greasy mug in his birthday video and I don't want to see them sliming up the streets of NOLA. Everyone have a great evening.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I am over the moon right now and I have no idea how I will sleep tonight...LOL. Baby grandson is on his way here. Just got off the phone with my oldest son and they are admitted to Labor and Delivery. OMG. I am so excited to be a Nana again!!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I am over the moon right now and I have no idea how I will sleep tonight...LOL. Baby grandson is on his way here. Just got off the phone with my oldest son and they are admitted to Labor and Delivery. OMG. I am so excited to be a Nana again!!
Congratulations! So exciting! My daughter is 18 so no grand babies for me yet. Thank God!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Congrats Grandma! I just became a grandma again two weeks ago. I now have 4 granddaughters. Grandkids are a blessing!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Priscilla is aging rapidly and so is Asa. Both of them look like hell. Priscilla is the kind of person who thinks as long as she has a tan and can go to the hair and nail salon on a regular basis, she looks great. She doesn’t move unless it involves going out to eat, getting her nails or hair done or popping into a clothing store to buy all new outfits for a SL event. Other than that, she sits on her ass all day.

When they were in NOLA and Asa said they were heading back to their hotel to take a break, it was because they just gorged themselves at brunch and had to take a nap. They are in a perpetual food coma. 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Priscilla is aging rapidly and so is Asa. Both of them look like hell. Priscilla is the kind of person who thinks as long as she has a tan and can go to the hair and nail salon on a regular basis, she looks great. She doesn’t move unless it involves going out to eat, getting her nails or hair done or popping into a clothing store to buy all new outfits for a SL event. Other than that, she sits on her ass all day.

When they were in NOLA and Asa said they were heading back to their hotel to take a break, it was because they just gorged themselves at brunch and had to take a nap. They are in a perpetual food coma. 🤣🤣🤣

Sad that when she does have grandkids, she won't be able to do anything with them. No baby yet. He's being a little stubborn like his daddy...lol

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.