Fathering Autism #166 Piggy Robs You Blind to Reach Her Goal, She’s an Overweight Dimwit Without a Soul.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have an idea Asshat, lets let her hair grow even longer so she has more to eat! How's that for being "so grown up". Jesus these people are just stupid and neglectful.

1694176394088.png

1694176320197.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Hmmmm. I would be wary if I were a passenger on the porcine cruise….here is an airline story that sure sounds like the pig posse

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Has anyone else seen the facebook page Tailoring Taylor's world? She reminds me so much of Abby but it seems like she is allowed toys and supported/respected more.

Reactions: 9
She always has “down time”! Hope her daughter got some special treatment like some new clothes, shoes, etc. and maybe a haircut or trim herself before the cruise.why don’t they cut that poor girl’s hair? It’s such a shame! They need to buy her some new pieces to wear that fit properly and are cute and age appropriate, not clearanced SUBLIME t-shirts and frumpy tops that no teenage girl would ever wear. She has no choice and no opinion and that alone would make me want to do all the right things for her!!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Do y’all think Ass got a new Jeep or is it the same. The “old” one looked gray or silver. Yesterday’s vlog looked kinda white to me??
IMG_6897.jpeg
IMG_6896.png

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Has anyone else seen the facebook page Tailoring Taylor's world? She reminds me so much of Abby but it seems like she is allowed toys and supported/respected more.
I've never seen this page. She definitely has the Intellectually Disability that Abbie has it looks like. Just not as profound.
Taylor seems to function at about a 3 year old level, in my view. I say that because she appears to be more engaged with things to play with than Abbie. She also appears to "understand" the world around her a little more.
Interesting find. Thanks for sharing!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
From what I can see from Isiah, he could not be a therapist, of any kind, to an ant! He is so unprofessional and unknowledgeable. God help the poor kids under his care! ☹ I would certainly not trust him with my child
He is so awkward and it's nuts that Ass tries to sell him as a full blown therapist. ....do you have any clients today????

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
I've never seen this page. She definitely has the Intellectually Disability that Abbie has it looks like. Just not as profound.
Taylor seems to function at about a 3 year old level, in my view. I say that because she appears to be more engaged with things to play with than Abbie. She also appears to "understand" the world around her a little more.
Interesting find. Thanks for sharing!
My first thought was look at what a loving mother can do. Not an overbearing twit dad man handling his daughter 24/7 and taking care of her private needs. But a real mother. Priscilla should watch that channel. Not that she’d care, but damn the difference is shocking.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
My first thought was look at what a loving mother can do. Not an overbearing twit dad man handling his daughter 24/7 and taking care of her private needs. But a real mother. Priscilla should watch that channel. Not that she’d care, but damn the difference is shocking.
Yes. The difference is shocking but that sow birther alone without kids, is shocking.
It's not that often that females don't bond with their offspring and when they don't, it's very difficult to watch. Much less understand.
I am of the opinion that it might have helped Abbie a little if she had a nurturing female as a mother - but due to Abbie's profound intellectual disability, it probably wouldn't have mattered that much as far as Abbie's intellectual progression.
Abbies IQ was never going to increase no matter what they "did" with her. Her brain was delayed from the moment of birth and stuck at 1-2 years old forever.
A few disagree with my opinions on this and that's ok. I tend to be a realist and assess things from that perspective.
To me, facts are facts, the truth is the truth and woulda, shoulda and coulda aren't my friends.
😆
I just don't think in terms of what if.
It's a shame the Hambeasts don't just meet Abbie where she is instead of trying to get her to meet them in their world.
They want to erase the intellectual disability out of her and have a perfect girl.
They're such trash.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Yes. The difference is shocking but that sow birther alone without kids, is shocking.
It's not that often that females don't bond with their offspring and when they don't, it's very difficult to watch. Much less understand.
I am of the opinion that it might have helped Abbie a little if she had a nurturing female as a mother - but due to Abbie's profound intellectual disability, it probably wouldn't have mattered that much as far as Abbie's intellectual progression.
Abbies IQ was never going to increase no matter what they "did" with her. Her brain was delayed from the moment of birth and stuck at 1-2 years old forever.
A few disagree with my opinions on this and that's ok. I tend to be a realist and assess things from that perspective.
To me, facts are facts, the truth is the truth and woulda, shoulda and coulda aren't my friends.
😆
It's a shame the Hambeasts don't just meet Abbie where she is instead of trying to get her to meet them in their world.
They want to erase the intellectual disability out of her and have a perfect girl.
They're such trash.
Yep. Reminds me of the saying "If my grandmother had balls, she'd be my grandfather".

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is this Twatty's new 'do? If so, they had better do something with Abbie's hair. If her vile and vain birther can get her hair actually cut and styled, so should Abbie.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Is this Twatty's new 'do? If so, they had better do something with Abbie's hair. If her vile and vain birther can get her hair actually cut and styled, so should Abbie.

She'll act like her hair mask is working wonders. No, you just got rid of 4 inches of dead.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
That hair color does not suit her. Yuck. She’s definitely going back to blonde as she puts the weight on

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Wow... the hairstylist lopped her big bulbous jowls right off!!!! It's a miracle!!!! Also slimmed her face up...wow..she is good.!!!

I don't think Pig cut much off her hair... I think it is just curled and appears shorter.... I think they believe the longer it is the more Thexthy they are. Ya know... "your girl" has to keep the slime hair scam a going.

No Pig....you may have spent even more of Abbie's money on highlights and blonder coloring..but unless you are using your filters..... it DOES NOT make you look slimmer.... waste of money.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
😆
They're such trash.
I agree with you. I just wish she had better parents, because at least she would be happy, and allowed to play with toys and be herself.

They want to erase the autism and IDD out of her.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I see that Abbie's days as Slimelife hair model had the same shelf life as the over priced baby bottle/Slimelife potion warmers 🧐 🧐 Her hair is back to being pulled back tighter than a drum. Tubby really thinks he is the cats ass in his Jeep😂😂 I had to laugh when he was whinging about Twatty's car going in for servicing and she would have to wait.....for hours!!! I thought she could "run her buthneth"anywhere and at any time. The Jeep /Chrysler dealership in my town has a spa for the customers so that they can get mani/pedis while they wait, not sure if they do cloven hooves though. I don't know about the rest of you, but I am giddy as a school girl waiting for prom night to see what schmata Twatty Beast will model for us on this trip!! I'm thoooo exthited, are you exthited🐽🐽😂😂
1seething 1 star review coming right up!
---

New video
What is wrong with these 2? 2 persons talking attention same time :rolleyes: Right about 11:18 time stamp.

Also Isaiah, just shut up already

Screenshot_20230909_052907_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20230909_052942_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20230909_052612_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20230909_052444_YouTube.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.