Fathering Autism #166 Piggy Robs You Blind to Reach Her Goal, She’s an Overweight Dimwit Without a Soul.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope this fool pitches this BS idea to Meta.
Seriously.
He said it himself- you cannot mandate parenting, but let me go pitch that very issue to Meta so they can try it.
What a bleeping moron. He'll never get chosen for this panel. 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
LMFAO!
ASSSA!!!

“We got so many bullies online ourselves”

PROMOTE THE FORUM DUDE! 😉😉😉😛😛😛

“It starts at home and it’s bad parenting”

Oh… so it’s not you it’s not even us … it’s the people of tattle’s parents.

How can i angle this..” before speaking about talking about bullying on a panel is probably the most ironically hilarious thing Asa has said.

The people leaving comments are just as hilarious

“PEOPLE BULLYING ABBIE ARE JUST JEALOUS”… when the video wasn’t even about Abbie being bullied

“ITS A GENERATIONAL THING! DONT GIVE YOUR KIDS SMART PHONES”…when Cilla herself said bullies have been around since before they were kids

“Bullying is wrong, but at least Abbie wouldn’t know she’s being bullied”
“HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT! YOU UNDERESTIMATE ABBIE!”… When Asa literally said Abbie wouldn’t understand she is being bullied.

Yall make your money off the back of shoving a camera in your IDD daughter’s face. Y’all have NO SAY in what is righteous, so just drink your self stupid on your cruise and please get stuck on a deserted island. I’m sure the king of all tools can make a camera out of a coconut so your fat duck of a wife can continue her make up channel using fish guts

❤❤❤❤❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Also, gotta mention that thumbnail

“BEING BULLIED”
with a super close up of Abbie’s face…

stay classy Asa….

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Hi Assachemcgee and Pigrillahungryhungryhippopus, I'm not sure you know what bullying is. So let me explain my own experience of it during my school years and at work from a manager like you.

School example: Being held down by a group of people and having them draw on your face because you have really bad acne.

Work example: Having a supersumopus like your wife use my mental illnesses against me and make it seem like I am mentally unable to do my job and incompetent by moving things is the department I was working in and throwing things on the floor.

I don't know if you and your Pigrillahungryhungryhippopus wife understand what this means, I doubt your Pig partner can read this. Especially because of you are hungryhungrydrunkeredpusses.

Don't ever try and explain anything about mental health problems, little man with a small dick and small brain. You have no idea, and don't say it comes from parents, there are these things called genes, and gene mutations which can cause mental illnesses. Look at you enormous fat gluttenous wife, she has gene mutations like hell. Maybe I could send you some info I've collected about it and give you an education on it matey.

Maybe if you did more care to your daughter, and treated her more like a human than a dress doll, or trying to train the autism and profound IDD out of your daughter, then you would have time to cry like a little witch over people who disagree with you. Dumbass!

I just hope you don't cause a Titanic or poonami with your hungryhungrydrunkenhippo selves.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Agree.. she needs toys...or some type of activity she can do. Imagine tho with Abbie..she can't communicate, can't watch tv or Netflix or YouTube.. can't read or write, or have any independence with just about anything..no hobbies or friends . She is 100% dependent on her awful parents...and occasional respite. She has zero stimulation..or very little..it's no wonder she focuses so much on food and eating.

💯!
It's been said a few times that Abbie is only interested in food but that's not entirely the case. Little to no stimulation is right. The only (very limited) activities we see A&P do with Abbie are things that THEY enjoy doing. We know the two of them have serious food addictions and love anything food related, find any excuse to include food in an activity. As you said, no wonder Abbie is also really into food. Even at Abbie's level of intellect, there are activities she can engage in. But, that would require A&P to actually spend 1 on 1 time with her and put forth some effort. They can't be bothered. Especially Princess P. If it's something one of them already likes doing like eating or shopping then they're willing to do that. More convenient and appealing for them. Abbie gets destructive around the house because she's bleeping BORED. It's probably one of the reasons she's always asking for music or rides all the time... those are the very limited options she has to choose from that A&P will permit.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Sorry. I know what meta is. I was wondering about the panel. Any ideas?
Eeesh. This sounds snarky, snippy after a re read, didn't mean it that way. I just meant to apologize for not being the most clear with my question.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So if asshat thinks parents cause their child’s mental illnesses, does he admit he caused shack bois anxiety?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Hi Assachemcgee and Pigrillahungryhungryhippopus, I'm not sure you know what bullying is. So let me explain my own experience of it during my school years and at work from a manager like you.

School example: Being held down by a group of people and having them draw on your face because you have really bad acne.

Work example: Having a supersumopus like your wife use my mental illnesses against me and make it seem like I am mentally unable to do my job and incompetent by moving things is the department I was working in and throwing things on the floor.

I don't know if you and your Pigrillahungryhungryhippopus wife understand what this means, I doubt your Pig partner can read this. Especially because of you are hungryhungrydrunkeredpusses.

Don't ever try and explain anything about mental health problems, little man with a small dick and small brain. You have no idea, and don't say it comes from parents, there are these things called genes, and gene mutations which can cause mental illnesses. Look at you enormous fat gluttenous wife, she has gene mutations like hell. Maybe I could send you some info I've collected about it and give you an education on it matey.

Maybe if you did more care to your daughter, and treated her more like a human than a dress doll, or trying to train the autism and profound IDD out of your daughter, then you would have time to cry like a little witch over people who disagree with you. Dumbass!

I just hope you don't cause a Titanic or poonami with your hungryhungrydrunkenhippo selves.
@SilentPrincess & @Nicole9Volt - I can't express how much I love your posts about the tinytinydickman & his bullies 🎻 << tiny violin for your pouty fat lips (matches your dick)

The nerve of them - doesn't surprise me but it still pisses me off. They continue to become more entitled, lie more & abuse their daughter more. How's that new rats nest on your boofhead Pigshit? I expect Abbie got a nice thorough haircut so she will be cooler & more comfortable & will stop EATING HER HAIR .. nah I can't even pretend I believe that. Spend bleeping 1000s on your alcohol soaked cruise where Abbie will be shoved off with whoever you can find so you 3 pigs can drink triple the 6 drink minimum needed.
But don't spend HER money on a haircut, dentist visit, nice new clothes that fit properly, whatever therapy she should be getting but isn't because you are too lazy to breathe, things that she will enjoy playing with that are not filthy plastic bags - the list goes on right Fat Fucks?

No one here bullies Abbie, our comments are always aimed for those deserving of them - Arse, pigshit & golden boy. Like someone said above - you shut your fat heads & we will stop commenting.
:poop::poop::poop::poop:

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Looks like their cruise was interrupted. Will there be foot stomping and thigh slapping tonight? Probably drowning her sorrows with a gallon of ice cream and a pitcher of Margaritas. She kept saying the cruise liners know how to handle storms but I bet she didn't think they'd change those dream ports she talked about incessantly.

Royal Caribbean's Wonder of the Seas September 10th sailing is no longer a 7-night Eastern Caribbean cruise visiting Perfect Day at CocoCay, St. Thomas, and St. Maarten. Now, the world's largest cruise ship will visit CocoCay on September 11; Cozumel, Mexico on September 13; and Roatán, Honduras on September 14.

How do we think Piggy is going to get around her Perfect Day at CocoCay? Do you think Atha will need to commission a scooter. My bet is she's going to find the nearest bar to the ship and cement that giant ass on a stool. This isn't bullying, Atha. It's just a fact of the condition your wife has allowed herself to become in the ripe old age of 42.

1694222219367.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Looks like their cruise was interrupted. Will there be foot stomping and thigh slapping tonight? Probably drowning her sorrows with a gallon of ice cream and a pitcher of Margaritas. She kept saying the cruise liners know how to handle storms but I bet she didn't think they'd change those dream ports she talked about incessantly.

Royal Caribbean's Wonder of the Seas September 10th sailing is no longer a 7-night Eastern Caribbean cruise visiting Perfect Day at CocoCay, St. Thomas, and St. Maarten. Now, the world's largest cruise ship will visit CocoCay on September 11; Cozumel, Mexico on September 13; and Roatán, Honduras on September 14.

How do we think Piggy is going to get around her Perfect Day at CocoCay? Do you think Atha will need to commission a scooter. My bet is she's going to find the nearest bar to the ship and cement that giant ass on a stool. This isn't bullying, Atha. It's just a fact of the condition your wife has allowed herself to become in the ripe old age of 42.

View attachment 2436143
I'm confused lol. I thought they were going on Harmony on the Seas? Although either way theres gotta be some type of disruption, which is making me chuckle! LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh he’s big mad when the asshole with the micropenis gets called out. 🤬🤬
Well, by the looks of that sassy response it sounds like Tubby is predrinking before his Hooch Cruise tomorrow🍸 🍸 🍸 🍸 🍸 🍸 Can we get a wheeeeeeehhhhwooooooooo, y'all😂😂😂😂

1694224169837.png

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I'm confused lol. I thought they were going on Harmony on the Seas? Although either way theres gotta be some type of disruption, which is making me chuckle! LOL
LOL...Maybe you're right. I only saw one cruise departing from Miami and it was the one with all the stops Pig mentioned in her live the other day.

Reactions: 15
Asshat really does start practically every vlog with food. Either showing it right off the bat or talking about it right off the bat. Eight seconds in and he's asking Abbie what she wants for a snack. He is obsessed with food and eating.

Asshat thinks he's Mr Big Time Youtuber with the meta thing. Puffing out his chest and talking as if he's more famous and relevant than he actually is. You're not fooling anyone, Assa.

It's really rich Asshat preaching about bullying when he is one giant and insecure bully himself. Also, patting himself and P on the back for being such amazing parents to Isaiah. Are you really THAT delusional, Assa?? You're really living in la-la land if you honestly think you did a good job being parents to Isaiah. You BULLY and tear Isaiah down at every possible opportunity and have taught him to always second-guess and doubt himself, that you are always better than him in all things and that he'll never measure up to you, and so much more. Then you add on the whole making him the third parent to Abbie. And P's weird and inappropriate attachments to him. Yeah, you instilled such good values and healthy boundaries with Isaiah that he constantly looks nervous around you. How about this, placing parental responsibilities on your child is unhealthy for them emotionally and mentally. How about expecting your son to give up a lot of his own childhood and discovering who he is (without Abbie) is unhealthy emotionally and mentally and leads to issues.

It's not enough to SAY all the right things or what you think are the right things. Actions speak louder than words.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
LOL...Maybe you're right. I only saw one cruise departing from Miami and it was the one with all the stops Pig mentioned in her live the other day.
Yeah, who knows? LOL. I just hope its rough, rainy, and full of misery!! 😂 😂
---
She looks like a harpy looking for a man down at the docks 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
Look at the snaggletooth! Shes had lots of work done for someone who hates the dentist!
Now we know why Abbies front teeth are crooked.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Let this be a reminder why plastic surgery, veneers, fake hair and clown makeup is a BAD IDEA. Look how cute Brittany was before she went overboard! Sure, her husband looked like he was on his Amish in the City Rumpringa, but he was cute as a button, too!!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.