Fathering Autism #166 Piggy Robs You Blind to Reach Her Goal, She’s an Overweight Dimwit Without a Soul.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let this be a reminder why plastic surgery, veneers, fake hair and clown makeup is a BAD IDEA. Look how cute Brittany was before she went overboard! Sure, her husband looked like he was on his Amish in the City Rumpringa, but he was cute as a button, too!!

Oh please let Piggy try and put on her Dillard's wedding dress!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So he thinks that mental illness in children is the fault of the parents. Sure it is asshole. It surely couldn't be the result of brain chemistry, right?? That's rich coming from autism parents. Asa knows all about bullying and proceeds to give us all a lecture about it. From the mouth of a bully himself.
Also rich coming from a parent who accepted a BetterHelp sponsorship predicated on his son’s “anxiety.” So how did you duck up to make your son so terrified of life that he needs therapy, Ass? And what about your daughter’s alleged OCD? That’s an anxiety disorder too. What did you do to raise two such scared kids?

• Heart
Reactions: 30
💯!
It's been said a few times that Abbie is only interested in food but that's not entirely the case. Little to no stimulation is right. The only (very limited) activities we see A&P do with Abbie are things that THEY enjoy doing. We know the two of them have serious food addictions and love anything food related, find any excuse to include food in an activity. As you said, no wonder Abbie is also really into food. Even at Abbie's level of intellect, there are activities she can engage in. But, that would require A&P to actually spend 1 on 1 time with her and put forth some effort. They can't be bothered. Especially Princess P. If it's something one of them already likes doing like eating or shopping then they're willing to do that. More convenient and appealing for them. Abbie gets destructive around the house because she's bleeping BORED. It's probably one of the reasons she's always asking for music or rides all the time... those are the very limited options she has to choose from that A&P will permit.
1000%.

we saw her strumming the guitar and hitting the drums. Let her have a go at it on her own. Fatty Assa does not have to hover, shove camera in her face, correct her, lean over her from behind while stimulating his own micro-peen while he's at it.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Screenshot_2023-09-09-21-16-32-67_f9ee0578fe1cc94de7482bd41accb329.jpg

No. You want to be invited to this Meta thing. Do your own research. Asking for comments is just lazy.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
This is your 41 your old Beauty Guru, SlimeLifers. Forty. One. Use the product at your own risk 🧐 🧐 🧐 🧐

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Cilla’s videos went up on 🕘 app. One of them has 20k views :ROFLMAO:. The cancer one. The one Ass couldn’t take down on YT.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I hope this fool pitches this BS idea to Meta.
Seriously.
He said it himself- you cannot mandate parenting, but let me go pitch that very issue to Meta so they can try it.
What a bleeping moron. He'll never get chosen for this panel. 😂 😂
He wants to be on that panel sooooo bad.....he sure thinks he's something

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Let's play: Asssa thinks he's something:

1. He thinks he's a video wizard.....next

• Haha
Reactions: 23
This is your 41 your old Beauty Guru, SlimeLifers. Forty. One. Use the product at your own risk 🧐 🧐 🧐 🧐

I know I said this before but y’all if I looked like that in 5 years I’d just be done 🤣🤣 she ain’t no beauty guide, Rawhide? Salami? Wrinkled zombie? I could go on 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
IG stories show them pulling up to the ship with Pig asking everyone in the car "whose so excited...whooooohoooo?" Ass plays along, GB looks like he wants to exit the vehicle as quickly as possible and Abbie is rocking in the way back seat. What an adventure ahead! I predict Abs gets whisked off to respite immediately and the other 3 mosey up to bar and start getting their monies worth on their drink package 🍾

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
IG stories show them pulling up to the ship with Pig asking everyone in the car "whose so excited...whooooohoooo?" Ass plays along, GB looks like he wants to exit the vehicle as quickly as possible and Abbie is rocking in the way back seat. What an adventure ahead! I predict Abs gets whisked off to respite immediately and the other 3 mosey up to bar and start getting their monies worth on their drink package 🍾
I just took a lookie loo. I wonder how much they bribed or shamed Boy Wonder into going on the tit show? What young man wants to go on a cruise with his parents and sister when he can stay home with all of the ammenities of the cruise minus having to share a tin can cabin with three people with undesirable hygiene and smelly and explosive gastronomic habits 🥴 🥴 🥴 🥴 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.