Fathering Autism #166 Piggy Robs You Blind to Reach Her Goal, She’s an Overweight Dimwit Without a Soul.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's not OCD, it's Fing boredom. Maybe if she was allowed to play with toys, and have fun instead of bored and frustrated and depressed. Pigrillahungryhungryhippobitchpus and Arseachethickandhasasmalldick.
They give her absolutely no stimulation. She gets to listen to loud music which I guess she maybe enjoys but other than that the only dopamine she gets is from food and they're always saying "She doesn't like stim toys, she doesn't like fidgets" omg so I guess just... stop trying anything and let her rock herself to death, put holes in walls, tear up plastic bags, and sneak food? I have mentioned this before but I am autistic, though my support needs are nothing near Abbie's, I recognize so much of her nonverbal communication. My house is littered with stim toys and plushies and things that make me feel safe and comfortable and happy. How could she possibly feel that here? I'm not saying every autistic person needs a house filled with Squishmallows to feel happy, but it's just so clear to me that they stopped trying to adapt their lives to fit Abbie long ago. They want to fit her into a box. Keep your autism tit in your room Abbie. Play with plastic bags down here if you MUST. Or go outside and bake in the heat. At least they've FINALLY started to recognize how extremely uncomfortable being outside in this heat can be for us with sensory difficulties especially on an SSRI.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
They give her absolutely no stimulation. She gets to listen to loud music which I guess she maybe enjoys but other than that the only dopamine she gets is from food and they're always saying "She doesn't like stim toys, she doesn't like fidgets" omg so I guess just... stop trying anything and let her rock herself to death, put holes in walls, tear up plastic bags, and sneak food? I have mentioned this before but I am autistic, though my support needs are nothing near Abbie's, I recognize so much of her nonverbal communication. My house is littered with stim toys and plushies and things that make me feel safe and comfortable and happy. How could she possibly feel that here? I'm not saying every autistic person needs a house filled with Squishmallows to feel happy, but it's just so clear to me that they stopped trying to adapt their lives to fit Abbie long ago. They want to fit her into a box. Keep your autism tit in your room Abbie. Play with plastic bags down here if you MUST. Or go outside and bake in the heat. At least they've FINALLY started to recognize how extremely uncomfortable being outside in this heat can be for us with sensory difficulties especially on an SSRI.
Agree.. she needs toys...or some type of activity she can do. Imagine tho with Abbie..she can't communicate, can't watch tv or Netflix or YouTube.. can't read or write, or have any independence with just about anything..no hobbies or friends . She is 100% dependent on her awful parents...and occasional respite. She has zero stimulation..or very little..it's no wonder she focuses so much on food and eating.

Pretty much EVERYTHING she does is classified as "STIMMING" or "OCD" .. so what is a day that isn't a high STIMMING or OCD day.. does she just sit like a zombie?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
So Isaiah accidentally printed out some sort of work document on a non-secured home printer where his parents had access to it - and Asa just went ahead and explained that in a public vlog?

I sure hope it wasn't a client's paperwork with private and/or medical information....

I grow weary of his (and the general) bullshit about "LoVe LaNgUaGeS."

Anyone know if the phone was the only thing Assa and Pig was/is tracking? I would be really, really worried if they had or have tracking on his computer as well. Someone should drop a word in the right places, because this is *censored for language*

• Heart
Reactions: 15
There's one pretty fantastic unexpected consequence of Atha doing 20 minute videos: not only does he have massively increased stress from having to conjure up double the content as the last couple-few years, but it's exponentially harder now for him to maintain his narrative.
The more lies you tell the harder it is to keep them all straight. He's about to find out.

On top of that, with the Ruby Franke situation getting worse, there's currently a ton of mainstream negative attention on family vloggers. Some of those humpers - not all of them, of course, but some - will be following the Franke abuse case and that'll be enough for them to start looking at Asa & Priscilla more closely.

Oh, I 100% agree about the Ruby Franke case and how this could bring more negative attention on family vloggers. This is going to be in the news for quite some time and we'll find out more tomorrow at 1:30 MDT when they have their first appearance in court. I hope they don't let either of them out and keep the no bail in place.

I listened to a fascinating podcast last night from a gentleman who was a patient of Jodi Hildebrandt. He was the person who was responsible for her having her license suspended back in 2012. And today I just finished a podcast from the same channel who interviewed Jodi's niece. What she relayed about what happened to her at the hands of Jodi is horrifying. She said if Ruby had not been a well known vlogger, and this happened to someone less known, it probably wouldn't have received the national attention it has received. Did she do this to other children? If she did it to her niece and now Ruby's kids, I have not doubt she's done this to others.

People are coming out of the woodwork telling what this woman has done to destroy their lives. You'd have to hear it to believe it. I hope for the sake of those children, both Ruby and Jodi never get out of jail or are sent away for a very long time. Jodi is probably a psychopath and she had the Mormon church supporting her every step of her evil way.

Apparently...
"Springville Police visited Franke’s home 15 times between March 2019 and August 31, 2023. During at least five of those visits, police were assisting DCFS."
So we can assume it's possible they've been starved and locked up since around April 2023
"Neighbors told KSL the Franke children were regularly seen around their Springville neighborhood, playing with other kids, and walking to church until a few months ago. Many said they lost touch with the children around April 2023."

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
I follow (followed) a family vlog that has not been active for two years. The parent still answers YouTube comments though. I mentioned that I gave up hope for their return and asked for the reason they stopped. (She previously said there were many reasons). She basically answered me that there were too many reasons to mention, and no it wasn’t nasty comments. The bottom line was that it wasn’t fun anymore. She also said that they still discuss returning, but if they put out a video stating such, their viewers will assume they are vlogging again.
I’m not sure what you’re responding to but want to comment on this. A lot of vloggers are jumping ship or aren’t posting much anymore. These are vloggers that have more subscribers and views than FA. I bet they are so scared of the reality of not vlogging.

Wee Family commented and said one day they are gonna crash one of their trips like they crashed their Disney trip LOL.

Reactions: 16
Note to Asa…his son is not an ABA therapist…at least not yet! Thousands of clinical and documented hours are needed as is schooling, testing and finally after Masters degree is complete, then you sit for your boards and only after you pass them, are you a BCBA. Long road ahead of him and lots of work-not easy but he doesn’t seem to be too busy.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

New video
I see that Abbie's days as Slimelife hair model had the same shelf life as the over priced baby bottle/Slimelife potion warmers 🧐 🧐 Her hair is back to being pulled back tighter than a drum. Tubby really thinks he is the cats ass in his Jeep😂😂 I had to laugh when he was whinging about Twatty's car going in for servicing and she would have to wait.....for hours!!! I thought she could "run her buthneth"anywhere and at any time. The Jeep /Chrysler dealership in my town has a spa for the customers so that they can get mani/pedis while they wait, not sure if they do cloven hooves though. I don't know about the rest of you, but I am giddy as a school girl waiting for prom night to see what schmata Twatty Beast will model for us on this trip!! I'm thoooo exthited, are you exthited🐽🐽😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Oh, I 100% agree about the Ruby Franke case and how this could bring more negative attention on family vloggers. This is going to be in the news for quite some time and we'll find out more tomorrow at 1:30 MDT when they have their first appearance in court. I hope they don't let either of them out and keep the no bail in place.

I listened to a fascinating podcast last night from a gentleman who was a patient of Jodi Hildebrandt. He was the person who was responsible for her having her license suspended back in 2012. And today I just finished a podcast from the same channel who interviewed Jodi's niece. What she relayed about what happened to her at the hands of Jodi is horrifying. She said if Ruby had not been a well known vlogger, and this happened to someone less known, it probably wouldn't have received the national attention it has received. Did she do this to other children? If she did it to her niece and now Ruby's kids, I have not doubt she's done this to others.

People are coming out of the woodwork telling what this woman has done to destroy their lives. You'd have to hear it to believe it. I hope for the sake of those children, both Ruby and Jodi never get out of jail or are sent away for a very long time. Jodi is probably a psychopath and she had the Mormon church supporting her every step of her evil way.

Apparently...
"Springville Police visited Franke’s home 15 times between March 2019 and August 31, 2023. During at least five of those visits, police were assisting DCFS."
So we can assume it's possible they've been starved and locked up since around April 2023
"Neighbors told KSL the Franke children were regularly seen around their Springville neighborhood, playing with other kids, and walking to church until a few months ago. Many said they lost touch with the children around April 2023."
8 passengers were the first family channel I discovered. I'm not sure how I discovered them. When Ruby posted the video where c said that he has to sleep on a beanbag for 7 months and ruby laughs I don't think our viewers know that. That made me angry that such a basic privilege was taken away from him. I don't know any parent that would refuse to bring their 6 year old daughter a lunch when they forget it and hope that nobody steps in and give their child food to teach them a lesson. I think ruby was always a horrible parent but she became worse when she met Jodi. People like Jodi don't deserve to have kids and she probably encouraged ruby to not feed her children, duck tape them and other cruel things because they were doing distorted behaviors and not that are in truth. She definitely encouraged ruby to send c to the prison camp.
---

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Note to Asa…his son is not an ABA therapist…at least not yet! Thousands of clinical and documented hours are needed as is schooling, testing and finally after Masters degree is complete, then you sit for your boards and only after you pass them, are you a BCBA. Long road ahead of him and lots of work-not easy but he doesn’t seem to be too busy.
From what I can see from Isiah, he could not be a therapist, of any kind, to an ant! He is so unprofessional and unknowledgeable. God help the poor kids under his care! ☹ I would certainly not trust him with my child

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I could be wrong but I feel like Ass is anticipating the fall of family vloggers as each of them are slowly being exposed for the trash that they are. He seems to be pivoting to the "More Maas" channel of cruise ship room tours and handyman, fence repair and with the occasional Abs sighting for the humps for views. FA will become the sporadic upload and MM the daily one. Time will tell.....
---
8 passengers were the first family channel I discovered. I'm not sure how I discovered them. When Ruby posted the video where c said that he has to sleep on a beanbag for 7 months and ruby laughs I don't think our viewers know that. That made me angry that such a basic privilege was taken away from him. I don't know any parent that would refuse to bring their 6 year old daughter a lunch when they forget it and hope that nobody steps in and give their child food to teach them a lesson. I think ruby was always a horrible parent but she became worse when she met Jodi. People like Jodi don't deserve to have kids and she probably encouraged ruby to not feed her children, duck tape them and other cruel things because they were doing distorted behaviors and not that are in truth. She definitely encouraged ruby to send c to the prison camp.
---
This man child needs professional help...how embarrassing 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 26
If they're going on their fun little cruise adventure next week it's starting to look like they may face some issues.

Hurricane Lee is now a category 5 storm (161mph) and the track is nudging left - it's aiming for the Bahamas. Some models are topping the hurricane out at over 200mph which is potentially record setting.
No matter this thing's exact track, the seas are gonna be rough as duck during the week for the areas they'll be sailing.

Have fun, Maasses!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Pretty much EVERYTHING she does is classified as "STIMMING" or "OCD" .. so what is a day that isn't a high STIMMING or OCD day.. does she just sit like a zombie?
They wish.

Time for a Bernie Sanders impression…I am once again asking how she can have OCD when Ass claims her only diagnosis is autism.

I could be wrong but I feel like Ass is anticipating the fall of family vloggers as each of them are slowly being exposed for the trash that they are. He seems to be pivoting to the "More Maas" channel of cruise ship room tours and handyman, fence repair and with the occasional Abs sighting for the humps for views. FA will become the sporadic upload and MM the daily one. Time will tell.....
The thing is, nobody wants to watch these two chucklefucks travel or grow plants or whatever. Occasional glances of Abbie are not enough for the humpers, and the humpers are actually a pretty small group these days…that’s why “More Maass,” and “Travel Maass” before it, never took off. And despite his delusions of being a YouTube guru, ass really doesn’t know how to do make videos that aren’t just family vlogs…or he knows, and he’s too lazy to. Remember his big ideas about Travel Maass being a travel channel, no wait an RV life channel, no wait some kind of latter-day “On the Road with Charles Kuralt” where he’d find people to tell their “stories”? None of it panned out. All of it became family vlogs, just on a different channel.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Anyone know if the phone was the only thing Assa and Pig was/is tracking? I would be really, really worried if they had or have tracking on his computer as well. Someone should drop a word in the right places, because this is *censored for language*
PLEASE...someone in the know

Reactions: 11
Shack boi is so autistic. He dresses like a middle aged politician with those cuck costco trousers he wears.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Omar promises that we will be delighted with Prissass's cruisewear. He says he takes no credit for the jumpsuit..he refused to give up sails for that one and that her 'dress-up ' dinner attire will have us laughing off our chairs. Can't wait. Getting my cheez its ready.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Good Morning, Afternoon,Evening
Abbie does have toys..they're one of 3 things
1. In the abyss of the garage
2. Donated..wait who the duck am I kidding, like that would really happen
3. If gifted or seen once on camera .. returned to a store for what makes Piggy happy...MONEY

How many things that Sweetgirl enjoyed suddenly broke or disappeared. Aside from the occasional plastic bag or coupon inserts she finds she has nothing except the IPAD.

And Piggy just stop with the gaping maw of a mouth, you're not sexy and you need massive teeth whitening....oh and you now waddle stomp instead of walk.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Good Morning, Afternoon,Evening
Abbie does have toys..they're one of 3 things
1. In the abyss of the garage
2. Donated..wait who the duck am I kidding, like that would really happen
3. If gifted or seen once on camera .. returned to a store for what makes Piggy happy...MONEY

How many things that Sweetgirl enjoyed suddenly broke or disappeared. Aside from the occasional plastic bag or coupon inserts she finds she has nothing except the IPAD.

And Piggy just stop with the gaping maw of a mouth, you're not sexy and you need massive teeth whitening....oh and you now waddle stomp instead of walk.
"Waddle stomp" 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.