Fathering Autism #166 Piggy Robs You Blind to Reach Her Goal, She’s an Overweight Dimwit Without a Soul.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also want to ask Mr. Autism when exactly they plan to stop high-fiving, and shouting "Good job!" every time Abbie moves a muscle.
Thats part of being prompt and reward dependent.

Abbie seems to hate the new family room set up. Almost every time they show it the tables are wonky, rug moved around, etc.

And I'm sick of hearing about the cruise. Yes Asshole!! The humps have allowed you to board another floating buffet. We get it.
I am catching up, but someone may have already said this, they have to plug it, so they can receive the VIP perks. She said they paid for the cruise and a junior suite $2200 roughly, PER PERSON to over $3K per person. They are paying roughly $10K (at least that much).

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
OMG Big Ass mentioned Abbie working in a restaurant or clothing store. No way should Abbie be anywhere near anything to do with food for the public

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I am catching up, but someone may have already said this, they have to plug it, so they can receive the VIP perks. She said they paid for the cruise and a junior suite $2200 roughly, PER PERSON to over $3K per person. They are paying roughly $10K (at least that much).
They aren't paying, Abby is. They plan vacations that they themselves will enjoy, Abby is just an afterthought.. even though it is actually her money. What pieces of tit, speaking of, they deserve another poonami😉💩💩💩💩

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
I also think about how sensory unfriendly their home is. It's so cold and generic, yet also somehow cluttered. I get that NOT decorating your house like Hobby Lobby's Pinterest threw up on it might be like... an inconvenience and contrary to your personal design philosophy? And it might make the backdrop to your loud as tit football Sunday parties less aesthetic 💔 But it's Abbie's home too and I can only imagine how overwhelming it has to be in this busy, bright, sensory nightmare of a home :( And I don't get why they sent her back to school after pulling her out. My understanding was that they thought they could do it better... or get her a personal "teacher" who would probably have to agree to being filmed and bossed around. On second thought, I guess I actually do get it because it's evident that they don't want to have to be her caretakers any more often than they're required to be. It's just wild to me that as two people who don't need to work regular full time jobs to keep food on the table, they'd rather pass their daughter off than be with her. It's sad, it's seriously sad.
Pigrillamotheringnotherjampus doesn't like toys, and she is embarrassed by them. Because she is a selfish POS who cannot accept her daughter.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I think they just buy her clothes that are too small. They're in denial that Abs is fat
---

Yes! And lately she's been talking about 'salad' an awful lot. She must've gotten our memo....
---

She doesn't even fit I that chair...haha. And all kidding aside, furniture like chairs do have a weight limit...
---
@WowMeowMeowWow
Hey Wow!
With colder weather around the corner you got me thinking about your snowman last year...hoping for a repeat...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Hey there Cukey!❤
I love your train of thought.
I promise….
If Mother Nature cooperates, I will build some special snow people.
Maybe this time I will use Atha and Pig as my inspiration. A snowman with a big belly and micro peen. A snowpig with flapjack titties and 3 gunts…instead of branches for arms, I will find some misshapen logs. Meaty snow necks for the both of them. 😂
Love YOU!😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Good Morning, Afternoon, Evening
Did I read correctly, they are doing another Poonami... oops I mean cruise.
So this means a tit ton, yup pun intended, of vlogs all over social media of Sweetgirl being forced to do things she is afraid of doing while they shout Good Job.
I hope if any poonami's happen they happen to Piggy, at least she can't really run and spread it all over the ship, now a plane...we know that can happen and you know she hotfoots it for food and booze

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
The cruise itself is over 10 grand but that doesn’t include the drink package for 3 of them. We’ve been on a cruise and the drink package is pricey! Nor does it include any excursions they choose to take. Thanks Abbie 😏

• Angry
  • Sick
Hey there Cukey!❤
I love your train of thought.
I promise….
If Mother Nature cooperates, I will build some special snow people.
Maybe this time I will use Atha and Pig as my inspiration. A snowman with a big belly and micro peen. A snowpig with flapjack titties and 3 gunts…instead of branches for arms, I will find some misshapen logs. Meaty snow necks for the both of them. 😂
Love YOU!😘
You will need the blizzard of the century to get enough snow to make a Snowtwatty and Snowtubby. Even the Buffalo Blizzard of '77 may not have had enough snow to make Twatty's primary gunt🐽 🐽 🐽 🐽 🐽 🐽 🐽 🐽

1694092441601.png

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Let's hope she isn't pushed over the side of the cruise ship by sweet girl, or gets so drunk she falls over the side and causes a poonami

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
They aren't paying, Abby is. They plan vacations that they themselves will enjoy, Abby is just an afterthought.. even though it is actually her money. What pieces of tit, speaking of, they deserve another poonami😉💩💩💩💩
And they will use at least some of the cost as tax deductions.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Notice how A is putting out 18 or 19 minute videos now. He's trying to gain traction again or maybe the longer the video if you watch it to the end it will bring him more money. I honestly don't have a clue as to how much they make or what percentage YouTube pays them.
There's one pretty fantastic unexpected consequence of Atha doing 20 minute videos: not only does he have massively increased stress from having to conjure up double the content as the last couple-few years, but it's exponentially harder now for him to maintain his narrative.
The more lies you tell the harder it is to keep them all straight. He's about to find out.

On top of that, with the Ruby Franke situation getting worse, there's currently a ton of mainstream negative attention on family vloggers. Some of those humpers - not all of them, of course, but some - will be following the Franke abuse case and that'll be enough for them to start looking at Asa & Priscilla more closely.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
There's one pretty fantastic unexpected consequence of Atha doing 20 minute videos: not only does he have massively increased stress from having to conjure up double the content as the last couple-few years, but it's exponentially harder now for him to maintain his narrative.
The more lies you tell the harder it is to keep them all straight. He's about to find out.

On top of that, with the Ruby Franke situation getting worse, there's currently a ton of mainstream negative attention on family vloggers. Some of those humpers - not all of them, of course, but some - will be following the Franke abuse case and that'll be enough for them to start looking at Asa & Priscilla more closely.

Theres also this. I realize Abbie is an adult now, but things are slowly changing.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

I never watched 8 passengers or Ruby Franke... although lately I have watched a few videos of her current situation..and some awful clips from her channel. The Massives and Ruby have a few commonalities... they both exploit their children on social media for big money , they both attempt to "teach" others about some aspect of child care (so scary), both have a group of fans that believe them, think they are some type of experts, and think they are "learning" from them, both are more then likely much worse off camera then on..

I'm not saying the Massives are out and out abusive to the criminal extent like Ruby...but they most certainly have a lot of commonalities..and the HUMPS should be taking a much closer look at them... and be very careful about "learning" from them..or supporting them.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I believe that the big majority of leghumpers are far too mentally challenged to even notice the 8 passenger stuff.
They are a lot like Abbie. They are missing the ability to reason things. They live in the present 100% of the time. It's just the nature of their brain dysfunction.
If they had the cognitive abilities to "see" what's going on with Abbie, they would have seen it by now.
Assa knows this. He relys on it.
He turns out videos catering to a population that is gullible and the birther sow shills her makeup to the same population.
Scamming/taking advantage of this population, to get money, is the main reason I can't stand them.
It's not only sinful what they do, it should be illegal.
There are people in prison right now who were convicted of way less fuked up tit.

• Heart
  • Angry
I follow (followed) a family vlog that has not been active for two years. The parent still answers YouTube comments though. I mentioned that I gave up hope for their return and asked for the reason they stopped. (She previously said there were many reasons). She basically answered me that there were too many reasons to mention, and no it wasn’t nasty comments. The bottom line was that it wasn’t fun anymore. She also said that they still discuss returning, but if they put out a video stating such, their viewers will assume they are vlogging again.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I believe that the big majority of leghumpers are far too mentally challenged to even notice the 8 passenger stuff.
They are a lot like Abbie. They are missing the ability to reason things. They live in the present 100% of the time. It's just the nature of their brain dysfunction.
If they had the cognitive abilities to "see" what's going on with Abbie, they would have seen it by now.
Assa knows this. He relys on it.
He turns out videos catering to a population that is gullible and the birther sow shills her makeup to the same population.
Scamming/taking advantage of this population, to get money, is the main reason I can't stand them.
It's not only sinful what they do, it should be illegal.
There are people in prison right now who were convicted of way less fuked up tit.
If they had the cognitive abilities to "see" what's going on with Abbie, they’d be part of our “Tattler Family”, snarking with the best of us.

And I agree about the prison comment. I read today that some lady who is a well known fancy purse designer got arrested and put in jail for transporting endangered snake skins. I don’t know about the rest of you, but I’m not too sympathetic to endangered snakes. Aren’t there thousands of them slithering their
hearts out in the Everglades? Fine her and let her go design handbags. And go arrest people who really need to be arrested. JMHO.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
It's so nice of her to share with the humpers what she spends their money on...NOT!! Her watch is smothering her wrist, it's almost like a sinkhole, I wonder if she's had to get extensions on it yet LOL! And is that her Rolex, who the F wears a Rolex to the hairdresser??? I bet she had them place an order for her for some of those smocks, just a simple little something for her to shimmy around the house in 'Atha I bought thum new drethes I think I'll pack thum for our party autithim cruith'.😝
Screenshot_20230907-105646.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Angry
It's so nice of her to share with the humpers what she spends their money on...NOT!! Her watch is smothering her wrist, it's almost like a sinkhole, I wonder if she's had to get extensions on it yet LOL! And is that her Rolex, who the F wears a Rolex to the hairdresser??? I bet she had them place an order for her for some of those smocks, just a simple little something for her to shimmy around the house in 'Atha I bought thum new drethes I think I'll pack thum for our party autithim cruith'.😝
View attachment 2432853
I imagine her "hair day" includes getting 1/8th inch cut off ..like they do Abbie's..even tho her hair could use a good six to 10 inches cut off to even begin to look healthy.

Would be hilarious if she broke that chair.. I bet it is stressed to the max.

Also.. Pig .. your jowls are too big for the open mouth thing to work anymore....but it will work to catch flies.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.