Fathering Autism #166 Piggy Robs You Blind to Reach Her Goal, She’s an Overweight Dimwit Without a Soul.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New video
Freaking jerks! Why did they have to call out last year's "assistant "? If Piggy wouldn't be a fat, useless piece of pork garbage she would do her own tit her own self. There is no reason to put that out there.
Also, Piggy "I did, my hair, put on makeup, threw on a little dress" Ma'am!!! There is nothing little about anything involving your family aside from your husband's pecker.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
New video
Cillapotamus buying more ugly-ass decor. It seems like she's buying 100s of dollars worth of decor EVERY YEAR. She won't stop until she has at LEAST three wreaths in every single room of the house and more god awful tchotchkes everywhere. Anyone remember this bucket center piece on a cutting board that she thought was rustic chic? More like rusty tit.

2387569842137.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I am sooooo sick of watching Ass "work" He goes to lunch and shopping every damn day. And I agree now with those of yall who said he's using slimming filters on Abbie. And why go to a furniture store and let Abbie sit on the chairs????....

• Haha
  • Heart
I am sooooo sick of watching Ass "work" He goes to lunch and shopping every damn day. And I agree now with those of yall who said he's using slimming filters on Abbie. And why go to a furniture store and let Abbie sit on the chairs????....
Then he starts "don't you just love a holiday?" How does this waste of space know the difference between a weekday, weekend, holiday? Every day is the same for this slimy grifter.

And he's so damn fat he only has one shirt that fits anymore.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Freaking jerks! Why did they have to call out last year's "assistant "? If Piggy wouldn't be a fat, useless piece of pork garbage she would do her own tit her own self. There is no reason to put that out there.
Also, Piggy "I did, my hair, put on makeup, threw on a little dress" MAM!!! There is nothing little about anything involving your family aside from your husband's pecker.
Asshat living up to his name. He put so much emphasis on the fact that the gourds were REAL so as to drive home the point that the assistant was dumber than dumb for not realizing what would happen. If Asshat screws something up, he justifies it with every excuse he can think of. Someone else makes a mistake - they're the worst and everyone needs to know how awful they are.

If Miss Ma'am wants to buy so much 'decor' every year, SHE should be the one who has to put it away and take care of it and be responsible for it.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Cillapotamus buying more ugly-ass decor. It seems like she's buying 100s of dollars worth of decor EVERY YEAR. She won't stop until she has at LEAST three wreaths in every single room of the house and more god awful tchotchkes everywhere. Anyone remember this bucket center piece on a cutting board that she thought was rustic chic? More like rusty tit.

View attachment 2431267
I guess she's never heard "less is more" (obviously). Wreaths should be on A door, maybe 2, not every door in every room. Idiot!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
He’s back to saying he doesn’t want her to have a real job because it would be too mundane and she wouldn’t have fun. I want to know if she’s actually going to be going out in public for vocational stuff or is it a lie to make themselves look good. There’s no way that what 3 weeks of aba clinic “fixed” her problems to the point she can go out for vocational stuff. She’s going to scream and yell and honk and run around

• Heart
Reactions: 27
He’s back to saying he doesn’t want her to have a real job because it would be too mundane and she wouldn’t have fun. I want to know if she’s actually going to be going out in public for vocational stuff or is it a lie to make themselves look good. There’s no way that what 3 weeks of aba clinic “fixed” her problems to the point she can go out for vocational stuff. She’s going to scream and yell and honk and run around
She was about to lose her tit in the wreath store. NOWAY she's ready for public.

• Heart
Then he starts "don't you just love a holiday?" How does this waste of space know the difference between a weekday, weekend, holiday? Every day is the same for this slimy grifter.

And he's so damn fat he only has one shirt that fits anymore.
He really has packed on the weight. His face has taken on a whole new look with all the bloating. I don’t understand how he can’t look at himself when he edits the vlogs and not want to do something about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
New video
I hate how they try to guilt Boy Wonder into taking care of Abbie by using her tears as a way of saying that she misses him. Manipulative arseholes. On a fun note, does Slimelife make hair dye for men? Tubby's hair is a very odd colour these days 🧐 🧐 I have to say, Tubby is the useful one in that family. He actually has a decent eye for decorating in comparison to his lazy and garish wife. We just need for him to understand that plastic plates/chargers are tacky in a formal dining room.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I just can't watch this tit anymore. I don't know of any other vlogger who holds a camera within five inches of their face for most of the video.

There are three channels I watch purely because their content is interesting. One couple just bought a house in Italy and are renovating it and they also bought a olive farm and they're going to build a villa on the property. Another couple bought some property in Portugal and they're renovating it. The last one is an Italian couple who live in Positano, Italy and they take you on trips to show you around where they live, their cute little doggies and riding their little Vespa in the countryside. I love to see what food they eat because it looks so damn good. The Maassholes take you to their kitchen, pool or inside their truck. Oh, and we get to watch Pig slap together a premade salad....woooooweeeeee!!! Asa is common. There is absolutely no skillset he has that makes him stand out. He has followers who are basically at the same level or one level up from Ray Whittaker.

I have a hard time believing Abbie is entering into a vocational program. Maybe someone here can explain whether this is possible since we've watched this girl for years and she has limited communication, doesn't have an interest in anything other than food and music and would prefer to sit and rock on a couch.

Notice how A is putting out 18 or 19 minute videos now. He's trying to gain traction again or maybe the longer the video if you watch it to the end it will bring him more money. I honestly don't have a clue as to how much they make or what percentage YouTube pays them.

• Heart
Bougie and cheap. Nothing creative or original. Just like her.
She ran out of leaf garland around the front door. Too lay to put half on each side. Hope her hay bales don't start on fire in this heat.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I just can't watch this tit anymore. I don't know of any other vlogger who holds a camera within five inches of their face for most of the video.

There are three channels I watch purely because their content is interesting. One couple just bought a house in Italy and are renovating it and they also bought a olive farm and they're going to build a villa on the property. Another couple bought some property in Portugal and they're renovating it. The last one is an Italian couple who live in Positano, Italy and they take you on trips to show you around where they live, their cute little doggies and riding their little Vespa in the countryside. I love to see what food they eat because it looks so damn good. The Maassholes take you to their kitchen, pool or inside their truck. Oh, and we get to watch Pig slap together a premade salad....woooooweeeeee!!! Asa is common. There is absolutely no skillset he has that makes him stand out. He has followers who are basically at the same level or one level up from Ray Whittaker.

I have a hard time believing Abbie is entering into a vocational program. Maybe someone here can explain whether this is possible since we've watched this girl for years and she has limited communication, doesn't have an interest in anything other than food and music and would prefer to sit and rock on a couch.

Notice how A is putting out 18 or 19 minute videos now. He's trying to gain traction again or maybe the longer the video if you watch it to the end it will bring him more money. I honestly don't have a clue as to how much they make or what percentage YouTube pays them.

My son's school does something similar. He goes out 2x a week with his class. One outing is more for fun, and the other is some kind of volunteer work-usually at the local autism society. Sometimes they help out at local thrift shops or work at the fair for a little bit. It's maybe a couple of hours at most, but he has thrived with the trips to the autism society. He loves to do simple things like sorting. It's possible. It almost is starting to sound like she's in a day program.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Omg her fall decor is terrible. Sorry not sorry! She is so full of herself. Poor Abbie…

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I constantly feel terrible for Abbie 🙁 They constantly act like she's manipulating them intentionally when she's literally just stimming to regulate and avoiding sensory triggers.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
My son's school does something similar. He goes out 2x a week with his class. One outing is more for fun, and the other is some kind of volunteer work-usually at the local autism society. Sometimes they help out at local thrift shops or work at the fair for a little bit. It's maybe a couple of hours at most, but he has thrived with the trips to the autism society. He loves to do simple things like sorting. It's possible. It almost is starting to sound like she's in a day program.
But you would agree if Abbie were to go out with some kind of "work/volunteer" activity it would be 1:1 because she has to constantly be prompted to get through and type of activity. Someone brought up a good point that when Abbie's class at JSA would go out on field trips, I think A&P took her. And Abbie likes to plop down on the ground and take her shoes off at any given moment in time. We saw the pictures from camp this summer and it was pretty obvious Abbie was not participating with the other campers other than to probably get some sort of food reward. Are you saying she's not going to be in a vocational program, just some sort of daycare situation? I know you have worked really hard with your son and have given all of us a window into your life raising him so thank you for helping those of us who are not dealing with a child with these sorts of disabilities to understand more of what you go through day to day with him. He's a lucky young man to have you as his mother.

• Heart
But you would agree if Abbie were to go out with some kind of "work/volunteer" activity it would be 1:1 because she has to constantly be prompted to get through and type of activity. Someone brought up a good point that when Abbie's class at JSA would go out on field trips, I think A&P took her. And Abbie likes to plop down on the ground and take her shoes off at any given moment in time. We saw the pictures from camp this summer and it was pretty obvious Abbie was not participating with the other campers other than to probably get some sort of food reward. Are you saying she's not going to be in a vocational program, just some sort of daycare situation? I know you have worked really hard with your son and have given all of us a window into your life raising him so thank you for helping those of us who are not dealing with a child with these sorts of disabilities to understand more of what you go through day to day with him. He's a lucky young man to have you as his mother.

Oh yes, she absolutely does require a 1:1 aide, and maybe even at times a 2:1 for when she may get physical. The school district my son attends actually hired a third classroom aide to be with him because he needs constant supervision. Thank you for your kind words. It takes a whole village, it really does.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I hope Abbie eats a wreath.
I don't understand why Asshole didn't understand the concept of putting an interchangable holiday rug on top of a larger rug. It's no dumber than putting a plate on top of a charger on the dining room table. A plastic charger.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I also think about how sensory unfriendly their home is. It's so cold and generic, yet also somehow cluttered. I get that NOT decorating your house like Hobby Lobby's Pinterest threw up on it might be like... an inconvenience and contrary to your personal design philosophy? And it might make the backdrop to your loud as tit football Sunday parties less aesthetic 💔 But it's Abbie's home too and I can only imagine how overwhelming it has to be in this busy, bright, sensory nightmare of a home :( And I don't get why they sent her back to school after pulling her out. My understanding was that they thought they could do it better... or get her a personal "teacher" who would probably have to agree to being filmed and bossed around. On second thought, I guess I actually do get it because it's evident that they don't want to have to be her caretakers any more often than they're required to be. It's just wild to me that as two people who don't need to work regular full time jobs to keep food on the table, they'd rather pass their daughter off than be with her. It's sad, it's seriously sad.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.