Fathering Autism #166 Piggy Robs You Blind to Reach Her Goal, She’s an Overweight Dimwit Without a Soul.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am so over these…
Lookie Lookie, Pig dumped lettuce in a bowl vlogs. How does she do it y’all? Master Chef Fool knows how to mix up a prepackaged salad. Stop the presses! Boss hog prepares an earth shattering lunch. 🙄 What a pathetic life it appears to be when one must boost their wife's ego for opening a damn bag.
It's a salad kit. She dumped a salad kit in a bowl and drowned it in cheesy dressing.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I also want to ask Mr. Autism when exactly they plan to stop high-fiving, and shouting "Good job!" every time Abbie moves a muscle.
Thats part of being prompt and reward dependent.

Abbie seems to hate the new family room set up. Almost every time they show it the tables are wonky, rug moved around, etc.

And I'm sick of hearing about the cruise. Yes Asshole!! The humps have allowed you to board another floating buffet. We get it.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
It's a salad kit. She dumped a salad kit in a bowl and drowned it in cheesy dressing.
And it is ridiculous. 🤣
Tomorrow morning I will be putting cereal in a bowl for Man Meow. I better get some damn award and recognition. 😹 Not really.
I picked up lunch for my sewing club today. Guess where I chose to eat?
Waffle House.😂😂
Damn you, Maassives!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Is it awful of me to hope A&P come back from the cruise with a whopping case of Covid?? Or that their cruise gets canceled due to the upcoming hurricane Lee headed that way?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Is it awful of me to hope A&P come back from the cruise with a whopping case of Covid?? Or that their cruise gets canceled due to the upcoming hurricane Lee headed that way?
No, not awful at all. A raging case of norovirus 24 hours after licking the bottom of buffet platters would be acceptable. Sparing Abigail…as she is now being called by Papa Maassive…of course.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I sure wish he went back to the shorter vlogs. Ten minutes is plenty - not 18. Yawn!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I can remember a Vlog where they did a date to pick up decor and Ass was in charge of arranging the foliage on the buffet with feather/flower picks because Pig just slops it down with no flair or decorating sense.

Ya know when you tell the truth you don't have to remember what you lied about.....yet another time he can't keep the narrative straight.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I’d rather them pick up norovirus in the first day of their cruise ! Have fun shitting and puking the entire cruise. The cruise line will make them stay in their room too. What fun that would be with Abby?!?! They deserve it. Abby does not…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Soap? LOL! That thang has warts on her face. That would be a maaaaassssive soap recall. 😂 ❤😂
Well, it could be a SL exclusive to go with the rest of their "Farm to Table" soaps!
Maple Bacon! Creamy Cheddar and Chive! Exfoliating Okra! 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Well, it could be a SL exclusive to go with the rest of their "Farm to Table" soaps!
Maple Bacon! Creamy Cheddar and Chive! Exfoliating Okra! 😂 😂
Exfoliating Okra! 😂 That is it! Enhanced with oils of skin tags and hints of tequila extract.
She is definitely the face of this SL product line. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
And it is ridiculous. 🤣
Tomorrow morning I will be putting cereal in a bowl for Man Meow. I better get some damn award and recognition. 😹 Not really.
I picked up lunch for my sewing club today. Guess where I chose to eat?
Waffle House.😂😂
Damn you, Maassives!
Wifey needed my help yesterday setting up a conference room at school for orientation day for staff today. I said (taking a page out of my sons book) what am I getting paid for doing this? I got PAID last night😜

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Fall colors are my least favorite, so I went looking for alternatives...I like this palette. Does anyone else use alternative colors?
1693961262712.png

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It's too early to even have these thoughts but here ya go:
Bubba Burgers are the most vile pieces of meat out there.
They are mostly thick chunks of gristle, with who knows what type of "meat" the gristle is mixed with. My guess is goat ass.
The birther sow commented that they got them "for the hurricane", which makes zero sense.
They have generators, and numerous refrigerators. There's no reason, other than laziness, she couldn't have bought regular hamburger and made patties herself.
Instead, she saw the box of gristle goat ass and thought...hurricane food and into the shopping cart it went.
I just crossed those off my shopping list.....

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.