Fathering Autism #166 Piggy Robs You Blind to Reach Her Goal, She’s an Overweight Dimwit Without a Soul.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Assa was so glassy eyed in the latest vlog. Like what was he on?

I just can't stand seeing this short dick fat man holding the camera pointed at himself, walking around in his t-shirt and shorts and slippers hard at "work".All day every day.

Sees his wife making a Seizure salad from a salad kit and Rotitherie chicken and quickly points the camera at her to gloat about her MasterChef recipe.

And the adult-child son of theirs sat there questioning his birther's intention of making the chicken in the morning. What?

Birther explains the rethipe with Publix chicken knowing that her adult-child son was not listening and not interested anyway.

I swear sometimes I wonder if Asahole gets so burnt out and annoyed at his wife, ignores his Pick Me son, had enough of serving his ID daughter breakfast and bringing her water and looking at her with milk dribbling down her mouth. Still prompt-dependant to wipe her mouth...

He might just snap one day. *TRIGGER WARNING* And when I mean snap I am imagining the worst possible scenario of him using a household defence mechanism to his head.

Also...the more gunty he is the more he resembles Penguin from Batman.

View attachment 2430562
Well, look how hard AW was playfully pinching Ps neck in the last vlog. He has so much pent up rage. We'll see it one day.

Reactions: 14
Well, look how hard AW was playfully pinching Ps neck in the last vlog. He has so much pent up rage. We'll see it one day.
Yep. He defo has rage issues. I remember there was a vlog and Isaiah locked himself in the room and P thought Assa was going off at Isaiah. And P alluded that Assa has anger issues. Can't remember which vlog now.

Reactions: 21
I think they just buy her clothes that are too small. They're in denial that Abs is fat
---

Yes! And lately she's been talking about 'salad' an awful lot. She must've gotten our memo....
---

She doesn't even fit I that chair...haha. And all kidding aside, furniture like chairs do have a weight limit...
---
@WowMeowMeowWow
Hey Wow!
With colder weather around the corner you got me thinking about your snowman last year...hoping for a repeat...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
That chair is relatively new. The other one was even smaller....must have broke and not from rocking.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Man. She is excited. Seriously excited.
All the things! The shows. The respite. The food. The respite. Gambling. The respite. The excursions. The respite.
She cannot wait to go and eat, drink, and be merry.
I would love nothing more than for this hurricane to ruin this trip.
If she had the balls to cry about missing her vacation due to a hurricane, after having ZERO empathy for her fellow Floridians last week, I believe even the humpers would notice.
But really, I'd love for them to get out there, and just get hammered by high seas and rain.
Not enough to injure anyone, but just enough that there is sea sickness, discomfort, and being stuck in their "Junior Suite" instead of dumping Abbie in respite while she circles the buffets. 😂 😂
From a South Florida resident: Please no hurricane!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
That chair is relatively new. The other one was even smaller....must have broke and not from rocking.
The chair by the bar cabinet used to be angled in front of the fireplace. We would see the cat on the top, and frequently AssA sat there to vlog. She outgrew the tiny chair some time ago, but it may be on the other side of the cabinet.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yep. He defo has rage issues. I remember there was a vlog and Isaiah locked himself in the room and P thought Assa was going off at Isaiah. And P alluded that Assa has anger issues. Can't remember which vlog now.
I remember that!!! Was that when they were putting a lock either on Abbies or on Tubby and Twatty's bedroom door?

Reactions: 15
Sounds like this is a regular cruise with special respite on board for IDD/autism so the parents can have some respite.

Asshat was talking about filling out info for all their respite on the cruise. I bet he is WAY WAY underestimating the difficulty of keeping Abbie while they go drink like a bunch of college kids. Remember camp I am special and how MISERABLE her buddy looked?

This should be interesting....
It is a regular cruise, and essentially "Autism on the Seas" is a bunch of assistive services that parents can buy while on the ship. It includes communicating with the cruise line and organizing whatever accommodations the person needs, and up to 4 hours of respite services per day, plus a single 3-hour respite session during a dinner service so parents can have a dinner alone. The caregiver-to-client ratio is usually 1:2 but parents can request a 1:1. There's also additional services they can provide like planning accessible activities for the client/family, helping with boarding and disembarking, and supervised pool times. (There's a note on the AotS website that most cruises require people to be potty trained to use the pool...so keep your eyes peeled for Abbie in the pool with respite, that will be an indicator of whether A&P are claiming she's potty trained or not.) Interestingly, parents can also request AotS staff for extra respite hours, and the AotS staff cannot charge for this but parents are encouraged by AotS to tip. Wonder if any of these volunteers will see a dime from the Maasses for all the extra time I'm sure they'll book.

Last time they did one of these cruises, Abbie seemed to prefer respite to pretty much everything else...it was the only quiet place on the ship, where she could be away from all the flashing lights and noises and her parents' whew-hewing. I hope for her sake that whatever deal Ass struck with AotS includes extra time in the respite room for Abbie. She's the only member of the family who actually deserves a vacation.

GB's job must not be that important or special if he can already have off for a week.
To be fair, in a lot of fields, the beginning of a job is usually the easiest time to get off, because your vacation plans are pre-existing...you tell them up front that you won't be available at that time when negotiating your start date. Especially fields that are hiring new grads, and especially especially fields that are hiring new grads who need to obtain some sort of certification before they can start working. For example, spring graduate nurses usually graduate in late May, take their NCLEX in early June, and get their licenses approved in mid-to-late June if they pass on the first try. They will interview for positions during that time period with any job offers being conditional on passing the NCLEX and getting a license without issue...since people might need to re-test, send in additional paperwork for licensing, attend classes, etc. start dates can be a bit of a moving target, so organizations are pretty flexible about exactly when new hires will report to work. I had a few chunks of time off when I started my job, some for education, and some for pre-existing family vacations/events. One of my friends recently started a new job at a nursing home, but had also agreed to work at a summer camp for two weeks later in the summer...so the nursing home let her work for like a month, then let her go off to summer camp for two weeks, and then come back and continue the rest of her orientation.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
It is a regular cruise, and essentially "Autism on the Seas" is a bunch of assistive services that parents can buy while on the ship. It includes communicating with the cruise line and organizing whatever accommodations the person needs, and up to 4 hours of respite services per day, plus a single 3-hour respite session during a dinner service so parents can have a dinner alone. The caregiver-to-client ratio is usually 1:2 but parents can request a 1:1. There's also additional services they can provide like planning accessible activities for the client/family, helping with boarding and disembarking, and supervised pool times. (There's a note on the AotS website that most cruises require people to be potty trained to use the pool...so keep your eyes peeled for Abbie in the pool with respite, that will be an indicator of whether A&P are claiming she's potty trained or not.) Interestingly, parents can also request AotS staff for extra respite hours, and the AotS cannot charge for this but parents are encouraged by AotS to tip. Wonder if any of these volunteers will see a dime from the Maasses for all the extra time I'm sure they'll book.

Last time they did one of these cruises, Abbie seemed to prefer respite to pretty much everything else...it was the only quiet place on the ship, where she could be away from all the flashing lights and noises and her parents' whew-hewing. I hope for her sake that whatever deal Ass struck with AotS includes extra time in the respite room for Abbie. She's the only member of the family who actually deserves a vacation.

To be fair, in a lot of fields, the beginning of a job is usually the easiest time to get off, because your vacation plans are pre-existing...you tell them up front that you won't be available at that time when negotiating your start date. Especially fields that are hiring new grads, and especially especially fields that are hiring new grads who need to obtain some sort of certification before they can start working. For example, spring graduate nurses usually graduate in late May, take their NCLEX in early June, and get their licenses approve in mid-June if they pass on the first try. They will interview for positions during that time period with any job offers being conditional on passing the NCLEX and getting a license without issue...since people might need to re-test, send in additional paperwork for licensing, attend classes, etc. start dates can be a bit of a moving target, so organizations are pretty flexible about exactly when new hires will report to work. I had a few chunks of time off when I started my job, some for education, and some for pre-existing family vacations/events. One of my friends recently started a new job at a nursing home, but had also agreed to work at a summer camp for two weeks later in the summer...so the nursing home let her work for like a month, then let her go off to summer camp for two weeks, and then come back and continue the rest of her orientation.
Those Pigs get so much respite.. wouldn't it be nice to give all this respite and a cruise to a deserving autism/ID family who rarely ..or never gets to go on such a vacation...and typically gets minimum respite.

Yea.. if Abbie enjoys the cruise respite... thats great... it just kills me to see the Pig eating/drinking and whooping it up. ...because she exploits her daughter and scams people with an MLM.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
They (Isaiah and P) have mentioned a few separate times that Ass is an angry and mean person. Not just to them but to Abbie also. They have made it pretty clear that the person Ass is on camera is NOT who he really is. He is an aggressive, boarding violent, bully. Likey he is prone to frequent rages... seeking anything he sees as weaker than him to unload on. Could be verbally. Could be physically. Depends on how mad he is and how much he can get away with.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
How interesting that the Autism Mama doesn't have a teal pumpkin for her front porch "decor."

Something that I found crazy. He also talked about how much detail he went into the Autism at the Seas paperwork. Yet, these people have very little time to look at it. They get maybe 10 minutes, to go through their paperwork and study the new guest coming on. This isn't a drawn out thing and he was complaining about it? I mean, what does the Camp I Am Special form look like then because our Autism Society camp's paperwork is 12 pages long and 8 of those pages are very specific about disability, care plans, communication, etc.. I would think the Autism at the Seas paperwork would be a dream... Also, that Asa said he filled it out. For YEARS, Asa claimed that Priscilla was the "paperwork Queen" and done all the paperwork for the shop and Abbie's waiver. Why is Asa filling it out, if Princess P is that involved and Mother of the Year... Wouldn't she know how to fill it out?
The AotS paperwork is 2 pages and third of it is just payment information. It's identity and contact information for each passenger, a list of the issues the disabled person has and accommodations they'll need (special diet, onboard medical treatment, likes/dislikes, etc.), a thing about dinner seating, and your credit card. How much detail does he need to go into for Miss "Only One Diagnosis" Abigail?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
It is a regular cruise, and essentially "Autism on the Seas" is a bunch of assistive services that parents can buy while on the ship. It includes communicating with the cruise line and organizing whatever accommodations the person needs, and up to 4 hours of respite services per day, plus a single 3-hour respite session during a dinner service so parents can have a dinner alone. The caregiver-to-client ratio is usually 1:2 but parents can request a 1:1. There's also additional services they can provide like planning accessible activities for the client/family, helping with boarding and disembarking, and supervised pool times. (There's a note on the AotS website that most cruises require people to be potty trained to use the pool...so keep your eyes peeled for Abbie in the pool with respite, that will be an indicator of whether A&P are claiming she's potty trained or not.) Interestingly, parents can also request AotS staff for extra respite hours, and the AotS staff cannot charge for this but parents are encouraged by AotS to tip. Wonder if any of these volunteers will see a dime from the Maasses for all the extra time I'm sure they'll book.

To be fair, in a lot of fields, the beginning of a job is usually the easiest time to get off, because your vacation plans are pre-existing...you tell them up front that you won't be available at that time when negotiating your start date. Especially fields that are hiring new grads, and especially especially fields that are hiring new grads who need to obtain some sort of certification before they can start working. For example, spring graduate nurses usually graduate in late May, take their NCLEX in early June, and get their licenses approved in mid-to-late June if they pass on the first try. They will interview for positions during that time period with any job offers being conditional on passing the NCLEX and getting a license without issue...since people might need to re-test, send in additional paperwork for licensing, attend classes, etc. start dates can be a bit of a moving target, so organizations are pretty flexible about exactly when new hires will report to work. I had a few chunks of time off when I started my job, some for education, and some for pre-existing family vacations/events. One of my friends recently started a new job at a nursing home, but had also agreed to work at a summer camp for two weeks later in the summer...so the nursing home let her work for like a month, then let her go off to summer camp for two weeks, and then come back and continue the rest of her orientation.
True. But, if you listen to AnP he is changing the world. Someone who wields that much RBT power will certainly be missed for a week. I'm just suprised the RBT world agreed to let him go for a week and didn't offer him a once in a lifetime promotion and bonus to stay in Jax so he could continue his life changing magic.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
New video
That SCAMSTER pretending Abbie is upset because GB left... she is upset ...they are coming...they are going... the humptidumps eat it up. She is upset because she wants to go for food....period.

I didn't recognize the pic of Asshat on the thumbnail... can't figure out if he slimmed himself or if hugging Abbie is hiding is gut.

Talking about "The Program" again. Abbie is going to "work" ... has something to do with "The Program". Hmm... that will be something to see..
Abbie can't be doing boring repetitive stuff...it would get boring for her... lol... she literally has a 20 second attention span.

Abbie is being a "little trickster"... according to the Pig. Delusional much? She does things because of her severe ID.... own the situation.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I am so behind...and angry at my internet provider. Our WiFi is out more than it's on. We've had them out three times and get three different answers plus they say it's fixed but it isn't. Hubby has talked/emailed people up the chain/ladder. They won't even talk to him anymore. But we are still paying for WiFi. We've tried to find another provider in our area but so far, none. Hubby placed a complaint with the FCC this morning and was told that our provider will have 30 days to respond. Keep your fingers crossed that we get this fixed.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.