Fathering Autism #166 Piggy Robs You Blind to Reach Her Goal, She’s an Overweight Dimwit Without a Soul.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All three of Abbie’s caregivers were needed to instruct her how to unload the dishwasher. How tragic. With Big P barking multiple instructions. I know with my head injury recovery that multiple rapid-fire instructions can overwhelm and shut me down.

IMG_7544.jpeg

Sweet Girl did her best. With Big P bossing, AssA mimicking his daughter on camera::

IMG_7541.jpeg

And her RPT dear brother also mocking her technique:

IMG_7546.jpeg
IMG_7545.jpeg

They apparently don’t see anything wrong with bossing or mocking Abbie since these behaviors were included in their video. They’re despicable.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Well, according to her live tonight it is the Harmony out of Miami they are going on
---
Tonight’s live regarding the cruise: “we have the drink package so it should be fun”
Closed captions misheard drink and transcribed it as germ…

The drink packages appeal to people who intend to consume multiple drinks…and all people in the same cabin aged 21 and up must purchase the package so looks like GB will be heavily imbibing with the porcine parents
They’ll exceed 6 drinks each by lunch!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
All three of Abbie’s caregivers were needed to instruct her how to unload the dishwasher. How tragic. With Big P barking multiple instructions. I know with my head injury recovery that multiple rapid-fire instructions can overwhelm and shut me down.

View attachment 2429912

Sweet Girl did her best. With Big P bossing, AssA mimicking his daughter on camera::

View attachment 2429913

View attachment 2429917View attachment 2429918

They apparently don’t see anything wrong with bossing or mocking Abbie since these behaviors were included in their video. They’re despicable.
If that is what we see on camera..just imagine what is not on camera.

Poor Abbie.. Asshat is filming the putting away dishes but for all but the humpiest HUMPERS..it highlights how she is struggling with this task that Asshat has been filming and blathering on about.... for years!!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
If that is what we see on camera..just imagine what is not on camera.

Poor Abbie.. Asshat is filming the putting away dishes but for all but the humpiest HUMPERS..it highlights how she is struggling with this task that Asshat has been filming and blathering on about.... for years!!
And still with the "she's come so far" comments from the humpers. You can clearly see she STILL can not unload a dishwasher independently, so please tell me where the progress is in anything. He even posts throwbacks that allow us to see the juxtaposition of young and old Abbie and they still can't see it. They get so clouded by "cute" Abbie that they fail to recognize his failures.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
In what world is it okay to mock a disabled human? I watched a teacher mock a child once when I was having lunch with my daughter and she was fired the next week. She did it in a lunch room full of people and numerous witnesses which led me to think wtf does she do behind a classroom door. The same applies here, it’s almost like they are so far into their delusion normal human decency just doesn’t exist. I can’t imagine that most normal people who work in a field with children with disabilities wouldn’t find this absolutely unacceptable. Let’s make fun of how our daughter stands, mock her stims and laugh at her. If someone else was doing that in the grocery store you’d make a news article about it but it’s cool when her caregivers do. Complete and utter trash.

• Angry
Reactions: 28
I thought this the other day, but forgot to post.

I found it interesting that he didn't use the hurricane vlog to promote the olight flashlights again. He provided a link, but didn't mention them specifically. Wouldn't this have been the perfect time for a plug? Was he asked to cut ties after the racist video?

Reactions: 23
I thought this the other day, but forgot to post.

I found it interesting that he didn't use the hurricane vlog to promote the olight flashlights again. He provided a link, but didn't mention them specifically. Wouldn't this have been the perfect time for a plug? Was he asked to cut ties after the racist video?
It really would have! He even mentioned about having flashlights all over the house. Even if he forgot, upon his edit, he could have thrown a little bit into about the olight flashlights again. Yet, he didn't. He did a link because he didn't probably want others tagging him in the video about the flashlights. He wanted to head off any questions there...

Something that I found crazy. He also talked about how much detail he went into the Autism at the Seas paperwork. Yet, these people have very little time to look at it. They get maybe 10 minutes, to go through their paperwork and study the new guest coming on. This isn't a drawn out thing and he was complaining about it? I mean, what does the Camp I Am Special form look like then because our Autism Society camp's paperwork is 12 pages long and 8 of those pages are very specific about disability, care plans, communication, etc.. I would think the Autism at the Seas paperwork would be a dream... Also, that Asa said he filled it out. For YEARS, Asa claimed that Priscilla was the "paperwork Queen" and done all the paperwork for the shop and Abbie's waiver. Why is Asa filling it out, if Princess P is that involved and Mother of the Year... Wouldn't she know how to fill it out?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
It's bigger than her damn fat head.

View attachment 2429197

She needs a chair the size of a love seat. WLP. Wide load Priscilla.

View attachment 2429200
Does she see herself realistically? If I caught a glimpse of myself and this is what I saw....how do you live in such denial - ESPECIALLY as someone who puts themselves out on the internet and has a "job" that is based on beauty. She can live in denial all she wants with how she looks, but this woman has to feel like complete and total garbage. Just existing. Her organs are working themselves to death, literally. Why wouldn't you want to do something????

• Heart

View attachment 2429912

View attachment 2429913

I agree, her own family mocking her. Shameful! That’s why I love all the snarking here that’s done to them lol. Couldn’t happen to a more deserving family.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Um, the back of that suit doesn’t look “empty”. Is she wearing a pad? Carrying a load?

And aren’t the bottoms boy shorts? Shouldn’t the legs of them be pulled down around the tops of her thighs for their professed “modesty”? How about a rash guard for sun protection AND modesty?

No, we get pigtails on a grown woman’s body and exposure shots. 🤨🤢
I think they just buy her clothes that are too small. They're in denial that Abs is fat
---
I am so over these…
Lookie Lookie, Pig dumped lettuce in a bowl vlogs. How does she do it y’all? Master Chef Fool knows how to mix up a prepackaged salad. Stop the presses! Boss hog prepares an earth shattering lunch. 🙄 What a pathetic life it appears to be when one must boost their wife's ego for opening a damn bag.
Yes! And lately she's been talking about 'salad' an awful lot. She must've gotten our memo....
---
It's bigger than her damn fat head.

View attachment 2429197

She needs a chair the size of a love seat. WLP. Wide load Priscilla.

View attachment 2429200
She doesn't even fit I that chair...haha. And all kidding aside, furniture like chairs do have a weight limit...
---
@WowMeowMeowWow
Hey Wow!
With colder weather around the corner you got me thinking about your snowman last year...hoping for a repeat...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

View attachment 2429912

View attachment 2429913

When abbie was in school ass would always yell at her to go put her backpack away until she did it. The constant barking at her to do stuff doesn't work and only confuses her.

Reactions: 17
Okay I finally watched yesterday's vlog.
Abbie does NOT know how to do the dishwasher herself after all these years. I don't care how many times Pig says 'she knows' or how many reasons Ass gives for her doing it wrong. It's not her playing games or her psyche or for attention. She simply doesn't know how. She has severe IDD. Own it.

Dying over how Pig had to balance on the end of the chair. She can't fit her ginormous ass to sit back.

Pretty sickening how they're leaving Ab's hair down a lot lately. Hey Ass & Pig...it does NOT look good nor does it look like a normal teenage girl.

Ugggh. Big P thinks she's some kinda professional decorator well I think she's got too much crap

• Haha
  • Heart
Assa was so glassy eyed in the latest vlog. Like what was he on?

I just can't stand seeing this short dick fat man holding the camera pointed at himself, walking around in his t-shirt and shorts and slippers hard at "work".All day every day.

Sees his wife making a Seizure salad from a salad kit and Rotitherie chicken and quickly points the camera at her to gloat about her MasterChef recipe.

And the adult-child son of theirs sat there questioning his birther's intention of making the chicken in the morning. What?

Birther explains the rethipe with Publix chicken knowing that her adult-child son was not listening and not interested anyway.

I swear sometimes I wonder if Asahole gets so burnt out and annoyed at his wife, ignores his Pick Me son, had enough of serving his ID daughter breakfast and bringing her water and looking at her with milk dribbling down her mouth. Still prompt-dependant to wipe her mouth...

He might just snap one day. *TRIGGER WARNING* And when I mean snap I am imagining the worst possible scenario of him using a household defence mechanism to his head.

Also...the more gunty he is the more he resembles Penguin from Batman.

IMG_20230907_011932.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I keep thinking about how Abs kept signing 'bathroom' and then Babywipes went to assist her, and then the hungry hippo went to help her. I suspect they are desperately trying to get her potty trained...you know how he sets everything up to try to prove himself..he has ADD , hdad, whatever and so now if he's caught vaping he does indeed have a permit..and now it seems we caught a couple glimpses of what appears to be Abs without a pull up on, and no pack pack. She had on some skin tight shorts , I think when she was trotting off with Thummer. Now the too small boy shorts swimsuit. This all seems part of Abs going to the vocational program. Maybe a group home. I think Derr pointed out that there are people that live in group homes that do need bathroom assistance. Asswipe is always conniving and scheming how to pull the wool over the humpers.

I keep thinking about how Abs kept signing 'bathroom' and then Babywipes went to assist her, and then the hungry hippo went to help her. I suspect they are desperately trying to get her potty trained...you know how he sets everything up to try to prove himself..he has ADD , hdad, whatever and so now if he's caught vaping he does indeed have a permit..and now it seems we caught a couple glimpses of what appears to be Abs without a pull up on, and no pack pack. She had on some skin tight shorts , I think when she was trotting off with Thummer. Now the too small boy shorts swimsuit. This all seems part of Abs going to the vocational program. Maybe a group home. I think Derr pointed out that there are people that live in group homes that do need bathroom assistance. Asswipe is always conniving and scheming how to pull the wool over the humpers.
Yep! Most group homes and vocational programs do require their individuals to be potty trained. Yes, I know several states up North that don't but A&P don't live up north. They live in the south, where programs are scarce and the openings even harder. They don't put up with things that up north would be okay. If a client is being "difficult," or doesn't have their daily living skills within reason of a 1st grader, then they will pull the plug. Heck, our daycare centers require 3 year olds to be potty trained down here. If they can't get potty trained before that time, then evaluations are started on developmental delays and reasons why it isn't happening..

• Heart
  • Wow
"hungry hippo". 😁

There was a recent pic of Abbie in a swimsuit...and look to me she was wearing pull ups under.... but maybe they are just trying to save their swimming pool from having even more turds floating in it.

"The Program". might be questioning Abbie's bathroom sign and her complete lack of toilet training tho.
---
Looks like Hobby Lobby and Michaels exploded on her front porch.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.