Fathering Autism #166 Piggy Robs You Blind to Reach Her Goal, She’s an Overweight Dimwit Without a Soul.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, if anyone has some extra change, there is a nice sale on the cruise this weekend. You could fill your days with WooHooos.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Well, if anyone has some extra change, there is a nice sale on the cruise this weekend. You could fill your days with WooHooos.
Nope. Uh-uh. No way.
---
I bet that cruise is a bigger tit show this time...it wasn't so great last time but Abbie was a bit younger /smaller then and maybe not as regressed. Who thinks they will let her try to scuba again... after the diarrhea episode last time. I need to get my pop corn ready.
Of course they will. Because she’s made so much progress since then and won’t swallow water this time.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
"Suck in your cheeks for a slimming look" Models hate this one trick! But those boozy blood shot eyes? :cool:

1693938641373.png

---
1693938915871.png

Of course she ignores those poor women that can't afford her overpriced face tit.

1693938884186.png

Where did those cheekbones go during her live? :unsure:

1693938782187.png
1693939089252.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Wait they are going on the Royal carribean Wonder ship? Their new ship? It’s gigantic! Big p better get a scooter now. And Abby isn’t going to handle that ship well either. Jesus. Why can’t they go on a smaller, older ship, that isn’t as big and loud and have so much going on?!?! Only the best and most expensive for princess p!!! This will be a huge tit show

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Seems some of the buyers are snarky, too! Not sure who “we” is in her sentence though
---
Wait they are going on the Royal carribean Wonder ship? Their new ship? It’s gigantic! Big p better get a scooter now. And Abby isn’t going to handle that ship well either. Jesus. Why can’t they go on a smaller, older ship, that isn’t as big and loud and have so much going on?!?! Only the best and most expensive for princess p!!! This will be a huge tit show
Best I can tell, this is the ship. Autism on the seas shows that date and out of what they call the Orlando (Port Canaveral ) port. This seems to be the only ship that dovetails with that info.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Sometimes I wonder if Ass ever looks at his beast of a wife, stuffed in her chair, lisping away. I wonder if he ever thinks of slapping the lisp off of her face?!

I mean... I want to.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Sometimes I wonder if Ass ever looks at his beast of a wife, stuffed in her chair, lisping away. I wonder if he ever thinks of slapping the lisp off of her face?!

I mean... I want to.

Yep. That and he wishes he has used birth control or stayed on the ship and never met her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Whewwwwwww.
Look at that rosacea in the unfiltered photo. Surprised it's taken this long to start appearing.
I'm absolutely shocked that her eyes haven't been jaundiced or red. Twatty has surprisingly clear eyes for her drinking, poor diet and overall crappy health.

Wait they don’t tell you it’s an Autism cruise? I’d be so mad if I showed up and found out. Sorry if I’m going on vacation I don’t need Abbies honking and moaning while I’m trying to relax. And I will pass on 🐷 weeeheeeing and whoohoooo !!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Whewwwwwww.
Look at that rosacea in the unfiltered photo. Surprised it's taken this long to start appearing.
Oh but she said her face was red because she just used the hair dryer. She’s so damn stupid, she can’t even come up with a good lie🙄
Also, during the live she’s drinking coffee. I HATE the way she sticks out her lizard tongue after each sip🤮

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Oh but she said her face was red because she just used the hair dryer. She’s so damn stupid, she can’t even come up with a good lie🙄
Also, during the live she’s drinking coffee. I HATE the way she sticks out her lizard tongue after each sip🤮
Out of all of them, Abbie has the best table manners. She doesn't have the creepy darting tounge and she doesn't chew with her mouth open, full of food. They are so gross.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Abbie does the exact same thing when drinking something. Genetics are a witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I am so over these…
Lookie Lookie, Pig dumped lettuce in a bowl vlogs. How does she do it y’all? Master Chef Fool knows how to mix up a prepackaged salad. Stop the presses! Boss hog prepares an earth shattering lunch. 🙄 What a pathetic life it appears to be when one must boost their wife's ego for opening a damn bag.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Isaiah dropped some subtle shade on Asa.
He said when he was young he got in trouble for talking too much in school, not to his peers but the teachers.
He said he was definitely seeking attention from adults.

It went right over Asa's head.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.