Fathering Autism #166 Piggy Robs You Blind to Reach Her Goal, She’s an Overweight Dimwit Without a Soul.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG-20230901-WA0000.jpg
My little fluffy boy after being at the groomers. Assache this is a happy dog, a puppy with life and love and lots of cuddles.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Whoever is making the videos is doing a kick ass job. Thilla Thue the cancer poacher video has 939 views. Why, that is more folks in 24 hours than Pig was able to pull in 5 days. 😹
---
She is live! 😂😂
---
Ah tit! Someone has mentioned and posted the Slime convention video. 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Welp there goes that channel. Super humper clan to the rescue 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Welp there goes that channel. Super humper clan to the rescue 😄
No ma’am, Whoever made those videos is safe as can be. They simply posted her on stage using her own words. Humpers can be mad all they want. YouTube won’t take it down. Now, were they to show her chewing her cud, as she does, and proceed to drag her for her big, fat nastiness…different story.
IMG_7744.jpeg

IMG_7821.jpeg

IMG_7822.jpeg

ETA: I do wish this new creator knew how to manage video, advanced edit, allow all comments/edit the hold comments for review part and save. It seems some comments are being filtered out. It is an easy fix. 😇

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
New video where ass does more hand on hand movement with Abbie to help her with a task.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
No ma’am, Whoever made those videos is safe as can be. They simply posted her on stage using her own words. Humpers can be mad all they want. YouTube won’t take it down. Now, were they to show her chewing her cud, as she does, and proceed to drag her for her big, fat nastiness…different story.
View attachment 2420020
View attachment 2420022
View attachment 2420052
ETA: I do wish this new creator knew how to manage video, advanced edit, allow all comments/edit the hold comments for review part and save. It seems some comments are being filtered out. It is an easy fix. 😇
Well I've saved the video, and I am going to save all the rest of them too. Thank God for download programs and external hard drives. Pigrillanastyasspus you are one despicable POS, I know you probably hit all the women problems Facebook groups and all those for cancer and other illness you are sick. When your trunks of legs and your organs finally give out and your bedbound I hope someone prays on you, and they take all of your money, especially the money that you have gained from exploiting your profound IDD daughter.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
View attachment 2420020
View attachment 2420022
View attachment 2420052
I think they actually commented on the video with Abbie in it, looks like their Podcast page :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh Damn! They sure did. Some Tubby & Twatty feathers have been ruffled. 😂
Someone named Leah posted during her live asking about it. The sow claimed not to know what she was talking about. So leah posted the video. The sow then said that she couldn't watch it while doing a live and would talk to her later.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
View attachment 2420020
View attachment 2420022
View attachment 2420052
Question and her comments have already been deleted

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Well she found a shirt that echoes her mouth
Oh, boy. The people at the sublime concert are gonna have a great night roasting her fat ass. Maybe Abbie will get a new sublime t shirt and replace the old crusty one.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
New video where ass does more hand on hand movement with Abbie to help her with a task.
So Twatty is in the kitchen"cooking" as Abbie has a bloody nose that doesn't get tended to until she goes outside and Tubby and Boy Wonder jump into action because it wasn't a trickle that could go unnoticed, it was a geyser that alarmed him and Boy Wonder. Cheese and crackers, she is a shite person and words can't adequately describe how selfish, awful, uncaring and unloving that twit is as a mother..

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
AirBnB cohost talking about her AIRBNB. Right up there with the zoom of her asking someone a question and that person put her life out for the members and she responds by taking selfies and talks to Assa on the side while the personal sharing is happening. Pitihilla do you have "ADHD" too?
ezgif-1-d67d99bf7f.gif

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I call BS that the AirBNB is booked ..even on VRBO.. he would have updated the dates on AirBNB if it was rented on VRBO...and I don't see the dates updated. There are so many nicer places...I guess I could see a party group renting it and sharing costs..cheaply.

Asshat likes to call everything Abbie does a STIM ..like the head hanging down... I think she just has atrocious posture.. that is ruining her back and neck.

Asshat... you have been "teaching" loading the dishwasher for YEARS.... such a blow hard. Its not because its how her brain works...she doesn't have the intellectual ability to learn.

Imagine the footage of Asshat chasing Abbie around with a bloody nose... and she smears it all over the wall and couch... now that would have been worth watching.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.