Fathering Autism #166 Piggy Robs You Blind to Reach Her Goal, She’s an Overweight Dimwit Without a Soul.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi, polite reminder @boychik0830 has graciously responded to my intruding (? right word?) questions about their gender, he is a very polite young man who along with @Nicole9Volt (f) are in their early 30’s (I think I recall N is 32 as well, please correct me if wrong).
They (and any young people on here) provide real stuff about living with ASD, and I’m sure @derr1117 doesn't mind sharing the only guy spot!😍😉😂🤦🏼‍♀️☺
Awww you just de-aged me by 4 years! I can’t thank you enough!
I feel… uh… I feel… well tbh I feel just about the same I did at 32🤣😂🤣

And I actually feel like I learn from all of you about autism. Because it feels like the only disorder me and my family doesn’t have. Like not even kidding, just between me and my sister, we’re being treated for about a dozen disorders.

But I see a lot of similarities in the system of warehousing, over medicating, lack of real therapy she needed for her severe neurodivergence with children with autism and IDD , So that’s why I’m hoping once I get my MA i can work towards working with behavioral therapy

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Wtf is she looking at?

1693537847075.png

And this is exactly why they use Abbie to schill her overpriced hair tit.

1693538462547.png

1693538486894.png

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
P IS one on Pinkys huns. People shrle is competing with are equals to her. All part of Pinkys downline and all have their own teams under them.

Pinky just likes the other girls better.
Gods sorry about the typos. Been a seizure heavy day and didn't even register when I proof read that it was screwy lol

• Heart
Reactions: 22
No, witch, your pampered life is NOT hard.

IMG_4989.jpeg
IMG_4990.jpeg
IMG_4991.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
  • Haha
Honestly, how does anyone think that Limelife skin care is effective? The sow isn't the only one with bad skin. This one just knows how to hide it better.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
If she thinks life is hard now …. wait until insulin pumps, oxygen tanks, mobility scooters and hospital beds come in to play. Bless her heart…life will be downright unbearable.
BooHoo.
Who needth a color match? Hair mask?
Where’s the margarita pitcher?
---
Oh my. 😹
A high ADHD day. LMFAO.
ADHD did not cause his ass to forgetfully pour himself a second cup of coffee….that wake and bake vape hit did though.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Holy tit!

"Ruby Franke, the Utah mom behind the now-defunct family YouTube channel 8 Passengers, was arrested Wednesday on child abuse charges after a malnourished child with open wounds and duct tape on their extremities was found, officials announced."
Yessss this tit is wild!!! Hopefully this will blow the lid off, she’s going to prison forreal.
looks like a totally sloshed train wreck.

Reactions: 17
How long does it take to throw a sandwich together? OMG! I guess when you have all the time in the world, you have time to waste. I make a sandwich, sans mayo slop with lettuce shreds, grab a drink, maybe sit down to eat or stand, depending on the “busyness” of the day, and have lunch. Who has this much time to make lunch? We aren’t talking about dinner-it’s frigging lunch! Also, what was going on with her zoom where she was snapping glamour shots of herself? She really is in love with herself. Her poor daughter. She now has to wear her very long hair down and in her eyes and face just to make her mother happy and help sell her new hair product. So incredibly selfish!

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
So does this mean she's going to get hit with a pie in the face? I hope they throw a few rocks in there too. They should at least make Abbie a Star Executive Director for all the sales she pulls in for this witch.

I fixed this for you Cilla...

"Thank you to each of you who helped with my goals this month. Still here working on orders with my biggest cheerleader. How do you beat your own previous goals and personally sell over $30,000 and get 164 brand new customers in one month and still feel like you did not do enough? I am so dang proud of my team. The grit GRIFT these women showed this month makes me so proud. I have an hour to go and I’m not throwing in the towel but man life is hard sometimes."

I could have sworn she said she had to sell $40k personally because I thought I saw that number on the whiteboard. And she got 164 new customers but that doesn't amount to new BG's which is what MLM's are all about. It's all about the recruiting, not just selling overpriced hair masks. Her followers will spend $35 once to help her reach a goal but they're not signing up. I wonder how Teacup and the other Lipshit Mama's did. From their Zoom call, they didn't look too excited about where they were in this contest. And they were talking about how Stephanie, Tricia and Jamie all are celebrating 3 years with SL. Are all three of them humpers? Did Cilla recruit them over from FA?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
How long does it take to throw a sandwich together? OMG! I guess when you have all the time in the world, you have time to waste. I make a sandwich, sans mayo slop with lettuce shreds, grab a drink, maybe sit down to eat or stand, depending on the “busyness” of the day, and have lunch. Who has this much time to make lunch? We aren’t talking about dinner-it’s frigging lunch! Also, what was going on with her zoom where she was snapping glamour shots of herself? She really is in love with herself. Her poor daughter. She now has to wear her very long hair down and in her eyes and face just to make her mother happy and help sell her new hair product. So incredibly selfish!
I was thinking the same thing, who puts that much effort into lunch? I might grab an avocado and smear it on some bread with a side of string cheese. 2 mins tops and they just have all this time to further contribute to their demise. 🍿

So does this mean she's going to get hit with a pie in the face? I hope they throw a few rocks in there too. They should at least make Abbie a Star Executive Director for all the sales she pulls in for this witch.

"Thank you to each of you who helped with my goals this month. Still here working on orders with my biggest cheerleader. How do you beat your own previous goals and personally sell over $30,000 and get 164 brand new customers in one month and still feel like you did not do enough? I am so dang proud of my team. The grit GRIFT these women showed this month makes me so proud. I have an hour to go and I’m not throwing in the towel but man life is hard sometimes."

I could have sworn she said she had to sell $40k personally because I thought I saw that number on the whiteboard. And she got 164 new customers but that doesn't amount to new BG's which is what MLM's are all about. It's all about the recruiting, not just selling overpriced hair masks. Her followers will spend $35 once to help her reach a goal but they're not signing up. I wonder how Teacup and the other Lipshit Mama's did. From their Zoom call, they didn't look too excited about where they were in this contest. And they were talking about how Stephanie, Tricia and Jamie all are celebrating 3 years with SL. Are all three of them humpers? Did Cilla recruit them over from FA?
She did say $40k.
She sold over 100 hair masks, so there's all the new customers. But, will they return?
---
Check out how she's using her thumb to hold back her double chin, We see you Thilla Thue.

View attachment 2418678
Is she trying to fake tears here? Or glossy eyes from too many margaritas?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
If she thinks life is hard now …. wait until insulin pumps, oxygen tanks, mobility scooters and hospital beds come in to play. Bless her heart…life will be downright unbearable.
BooHoo.
Who needth a color match? Hair mask?
Where’s the margarita pitcher?
---
Oh my. 😹
A high ADHD day. LMFAO.
ADHD did not cause his ass to forgetfully pour himself a second cup of coffee….that wake and bake vape hit did though.
hey!!!! I use an insulin pump it’s better than multiple daily injections

• Heart
She did say $40k.
She sold over 100 hair masks, so there's all the new customers. But, will they return?
---

Is she trying to fake tears here? Or glossy eyes from too many margaritas?
That would be the margaritas 😂 I think that’s where 99% of her tears come from, she’s a crying drunk initially then slips into the mean drunk phase eventually.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That would be the margaritas 😂 I think that’s where 99% of her tears come from, she’s a crying drunk initially then slips into the mean drunk phase eventually.
100% of her cocky confidence comes from booze.
She's going to be an angry pig today. Hurricane thilla

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Minnie has some delicious chocolate pie ready especially for Twatty Beast. It's just too good to share with her team. It's ALL for Twatty.

1693575526808.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.