Fathering Autism #166 Piggy Robs You Blind to Reach Her Goal, She’s an Overweight Dimwit Without a Soul.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On tonight’s makeup live, she demonstrated the setting spray that’s on sale. Just beyond the color marks are several bruises/pinch marks from Miss Abigail Lorraine! Keep it up Abs!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I call BS that the AirBNB is booked ..even on VRBO.. he would have updated the dates on AirBNB if it was rented on VRBO...and I don't see the dates updated. There are so many nicer places...I guess I could see a party group renting it and sharing costs..cheaply.

Asshat likes to call everything Abbie does a STIM ..like the head hanging down... I think she just has atrocious posture.. that is ruining her back and neck.

Asshat... you have been "teaching" loading the dishwasher for YEARS.... such a blow hard. Its not because its how her brain works...she doesn't have the intellectual ability to learn.

Imagine the footage of Asshat chasing Abbie around with a bloody nose... and she smears it all over the wall and couch... now that would have been worth watching.
Can you imagine the commotion that the neighbours heard? It must have been wild! Those uncouth beasts are loud and obnoxious to begin with! On the topic of the dishwasher, what an absolute waste of water and energy. If they added dish soap when they were rinsing the plates bare, they wouldn't need to use the dish washer.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
On tonight’s makeup live, she demonstrated the setting spray that’s on sale. Just beyond the color marks are several bruises/pinch marks from Miss Abigail Lorraine! Keep it up Abs!
Probably why Abbie got the bloody nose.
---
Can you imagine the commotion that the neighbours heard? It must have been wild! Those uncouth beasts are loud and obnoxious to begin with! On the topic of the dishwasher, what an absolute waste of water and energy. If they added dish soap when they were rinsing the plates bare, they wouldn't need to use the dish washer.
Screenshot_20230901_200333_YouTube.jpg

Don't worry he's a dishwasher expert. It's hilarious that's he's fighting with people about dishes when he's on "date night". Loser.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
🐷 turned off comments on her personal page, yet has kept them open on Cilla tit and things and Lipstick on a Pig. Another crazy night in mold manor strategizing on damage control over the "leaked footage". People are also on FA asking if she is going to respect all cultures when decorating the AirBNB.....oh the tangled webs they weave. I am here for all of it, at some point the fempire has to collapse 🍿🥂

• Haha
  • Heart
Her hair tied to one side and the girl has hair all over her face. Of course she's uncomfortable and doesn't quite know how to express it. And assa called it a stim?

So Isaiah goes to college and now as an RBT is able to teach Abbie how to properly rinse a glassware and place it into the dishwasher. Hurrah.

Assa again with his statement no quarter hat.

Assa continues with body contacts with his 18 year old daughter because Pisscilla was too busy suggesting members to join cancer groups to Sell make up make friends.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Here is the winner, and the one who will hopefully smash pie in the Beasts face.
Side note...she is 44.
P is 42 and looks so much older!!
Who would you buy make-up and skin care from? 😂 😂

Screenshot 2023-09-01 9.47.38 PM.png
Screenshot 2023-09-01 9.55.42 PM.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
New video where ass does more hand on hand movement with Abbie to help her with a task.
Yes, Sweet Girl is being puppet-mastered by dad and some by brother. And there is an alcoholic beverage on the counter. Can’t eat dinner without booze!
IMG_7262.jpeg
IMG_7268.jpeg
IMG_7270.jpeg

IMG_7271.jpeg

The pressure he applies to wrangle her one-handed. 😡

IMG_7273.jpeg
I
---
She knows she is revealing her bruises to the world. The question is: Did they come from Abbie or AssA? Or were they accidental while a family member was catching her falling down the kitchen stairs in her drunkenness?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
No ma’am, Whoever made those videos is safe as can be. They simply posted her on stage using her own words. Humpers can be mad all they want. YouTube won’t take it down. Now, were they to show her chewing her cud, as she does, and proceed to drag her for her big, fat nastiness…different story.
View attachment 2420020
View attachment 2420022
View attachment 2420052
ETA: I do wish this new creator knew how to manage video, advanced edit, allow all comments/edit the hold comments for review part and save. It seems some comments are being filtered out. It is an easy fix. 😇
The poster totally took the wind out of Big P’s sails. CillaMe had a horrible time trying to rebound and couldn’t recover her energy. She stumbled through the rest of her presentation, even calling her eyes her lips. I anticipate drinks and woowhooing at the concert restored her fragile ego.

And she repeated she was exhausted several times from working the month of August. Poor dear.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Probably why Abbie got the bloody nose.
---

View attachment 2420321
Don't worry he's a dishwasher expert. It's hilarious that's he's fighting with people about dishes when he's on "date night". Loser.
Some dishwasher companies tell you not to rinse the dishes before placing them in the dishwasher, just need to remove the excess food. The last time I replaced my dishwasher I was told the warranty would not cover the washer if I rinsed beforehand

Reactions: 8
Her hair tied to one side and the girl has hair all over her face. Of course she's uncomfortable and doesn't quite know how to express it. And assa called it a stim?

So Isaiah goes to college and now as an RBT is able to teach Abbie how to properly rinse a glassware and place it into the dishwasher. Hurrah.

Assa again with his statement no quarter hat.

Assa continues with body contacts with his 18 year old daughter because Pisscilla was too busy suggesting members to join cancer groups to Sell make up make friends.
AssA suggested Abbie was feisty in the kitchen, but he didn’t film it. It was late and she was smiling and giggly.

He lead with: “What is this mood? Excuse me. Do you need to be roughed up? Excuse me. Do you need to fight? Is that why you’re messing with me?”

Abbie was just smiling and giggling. AssA followed her over to the couch and began attacking her. I’m not calling it wrestling because she didn’t fight back. He shook her head and neck. Then he proceeded to hit her in the face and head with every couch pillow. She did not lash out or defend herself. And this was a kid who allegedly had a massive nose bleed during dinner preparation. What an AssAhole!

IMG_7294.jpeg
IMG_7295.jpeg
IMG_7274.jpeg
IMG_7275.jpeg
IMG_7298.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Well the witch still was number 1 in sales for August of course off the exploitation of Abbie and the special needs humpers. There is a special place in hell for her and her scamming ass husband.
She is so full of herself and that’s exactly why Pinky said TEAM goal. Priscilla is all about herself and what SHE has accomplished….she doesn’t give a damn about her team. I think her number 1 goal was to make it to number 1 sales because Maben took that title from her. She is delusional.

• Sick
Reactions: 23
AssA suggested Abbie was feisty in the kitchen, but he didn’t film it. It was late and she was smiling and giggly.

He lead with: “What is this mood? Excuse me. Do you need to be roughed up? Excuse me. Do you need to fight? Is that why you’re messing with me?”

Abbie was just smiling and giggling. AssA followed her over to the couch and began attacking her. I’m not calling it wrestling because she didn’t fight back. He shook her head and neck. Then he proceeded to hit her in the face and head with every couch pillow. She did not lash out or defend herself. And this was a kid who allegedly had a massive nose bleed during dinner preparation. What an AssAhole!

View attachment 2420515View attachment 2420516View attachment 2420517View attachment 2420518View attachment 2420519
Have to wonder if a lot of Ass fighting/wrestling with Abbie is just his way of targeting her with aggressive frustration. He can hit her, shake her, pinch her, but call it playing. (Same way P pinches her when playing or when she is visibly annoyed with Ab.) He is just lashing out. Probably what he does with Sandy too why she cowers.

I dated a guy once (also a raging narcissists) who would do that. "Play" fight, hit with objects, pen me down, and claim he was just goofing around. But it was his way of targeting me and being abusive but in a way that made me look irrational or a witch if I didn't just take it. He was just playing after all.

And you know Ass has a lot of frustration. He has a dumb, useless wife who would rather spend money, drink, eat, and be absent... a daughter who he is essentially a single father to... a son who he feels is a rival in both accomplishments and his wifes affection... and no friends, no life outside of what he has built exploiting his daughter, no real qualities or value. He is just looking for things he can focus all the negative on... whether it's random people online or his own family.

Dude has already been outted as "not nice" when the camera isn't on.

• Heart
Who wants to buy anything from two sloppy drunkards playing with power tools? It looks like Tubby is thinking about giving Twatty an at home lobotomy with that drill 🧐
Kinda seems like he already has doesn't it

• Haha
Reactions: 20

View attachment 2420515View attachment 2420516View attachment 2420517View attachment 2420518View attachment 2420519
Pure and simple abuse of a disabled adult

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.