Fathering Autism #166 Piggy Robs You Blind to Reach Her Goal, Sheโ€™s an Overweight Dimwit Without a Soul.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

New video
Those arseholes do not deserve to have pets. They are feeding Maverick and Sandy when Abbie is going to bed? WTF? How henpecked is Tubby? I can't believe how much he was showboating for Twatty. "Look at meeeeeeee, look at meeeeeeee, I pretend to have ADHD which is causing me to make extra coffee", "look at meeeeee, look at meeeeeeeeeee, while I promote Twatty's channel". He is really going hard on the hair slop, too. The only difference is that they are showing Abbie with freshly washed and blown dry hair with product in it. It has nothing to do with that over priced nonsense that Twatty needs to sell. Hey Tubby, what happened to the re-jigged baby bottle warmer that acts as a skin care secret weapon? Are they hidden in the garage that is so packed to the gills that you need to reorganize your laundry room for the over flow?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I remember that.
I used to watch some of her sister's channel (Ellie and Jared) years back and was shocked when the lunch thing happened & then the older kid who got his bed taken away for months. Not that I thought any of them were the paragon of good parenting but they seemed decent for Youtubers.

Last year Ruby basically started a cult - I think we briefly talked some about it here? - and everything went off the bleeping rails. I'm sad but not surprised that she's in jail.

This is a decent "gossipy" article about her history for anyone not in the know:
---

Why is there a vinaigrette shaker bottle there too? Did she dump salad dressing on the sandwiches along with the ranch-mayo concoction?? I didn't see the video so I'm left to my imagination here and it ain't pretty!
According to the article, a video she made for her channel is being used as evidence against her. I like the idea of the vehicle they used to exploit their children is coming back to bite them in the ass.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I noticed Asshat said Pig wanted her hair down... and Pig was wearing hers down as well when they were walking. Asshat was pretending to come in and Abbie sitting at the counter with flowing hair...Nah.. that won't happen. If Abbie came down the stairs with her hair long she would be sitting at the counter looking like cousin IT.. as she is doing in above pic.

I am assuming all this hair down has to do with the slime hair product they are slinging.

When Pig and Abbie's hair is down.. it just makes me itchy.. and it's hard to see Abbie literally looking like cousin IT. I bet she is eating her hair as well... they are such idiots. Surely only the humpiest humps think that is normal.

• Heart
Ass doesn't have Adhd. Never has. He literally started talking about it when it started becoming popular on tiktok/social media. He is just trying to be trendy and relevant (which he isn't. Not even in ASD world.) It is all bullshit.

Now that whole family has mental health and neurological issues. But none are trendy. None will get them positive attention. They won't "sell." He has to jump on the bandwagon.

Just like the "passenger princess " tit they are pushing merch sells with. They didn't invent it. They took it off social media/tiktok. I saw it long before they tried to act like it was their thing.

And Ps "recipes" she steal from others and claim are hers.

They are literal parasites.

Let's not forget they look down on people with mental health problems. Or any disability they deem is lesser than what is trendy (even then it's an act.) If adhd wasn't the next "it" condition to have Ass would turn his nose up and scoff.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
So, Asshat shows Sandy with a nasty scrape wound on her head... well, he says it's a scrape. Says she is extremely accident prone and it happened when she tried to stick her head under the fence...?? It made me think about how we've just been discussing how scared Sandy is around Asshat a lot of the time, cowering when he's walking towards her. Just one of those things that makes you go "Hmmmm....". Wondering if that's what really happened or it was something else and he's decided to make up a story in case anyone comments on it.

9126592659016577.jpg

• Sad
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
So, Asshat shows Sandy with a nasty scrape wound on her head... well, he says it's a scrape. Says she is extremely accident prone and it happened when she tried to stick her head under the fence...?? It made me think about how we've just been discussing how scared Sandy is around Asshat a lot of the time, cowering when he's walking towards her. Just one of those things that makes you go "Hmmmm....". Wondering if that's what really happened or it was something else and he's decided to make up a story in case anyone comments on it.

View attachment 2417769
That is not a scrape, that is a painful gouge that could easily become infected. Those disgusting arseholes didn't even take Sandy to the vet. They are using Neosporin, which is fine after you go to the vet to get everything cleaned and properly checked out. I hate them.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 28

View attachment 2417769
Poor thing. Asshat made a point to show it so no one would notice and comment about it. I hope he didn't throw something at her..that looks painful!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
That is not a scrape, that is a painful gouge that could easily become infected. Those disgusting arseholes didn't even take Sandy to the vet. They are using Neosporin, which is fine after you go to the vet to get everything cleaned and properly checked out. I hate them.
That's what I was thinking - that does not look like a scrape to me. Not unless she ran full tilt and slammed her head under the fence trying to get under it. However, the likelihood of that being the case.... I feel like there's only a very slight chance that's what happened.

As for the vet, they barely take themselves or Abbie to medical professionals (I think they only do it w. Abbie when it's absolutely necessary like w. her psychiatrist etc), it doesn't surprise me that they don't take their animals to the vet that often.
---
Poor thing. Asshat made a point to show it so no one would notice and comment about it. I hope he didn't throw something at her..that looks painful!
Exactly. It's a very obvious wound that people are going to notice unless he made a point to edit out any footage of her until it's healed. It does look painful and I feel so bad for Sandy. ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
I am assuming all this hair down has to do with the slime hair product they are slinging.
That's exactly what they're doing and they're using Abbie as a draw to the humpers. Anything with Abbie gets views and they know it.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
That's exactly what they're doing and they're using Abbie as a draw to the humpers. Anything with Abbie gets views and they know it.
People may not want the slimelife products but they buy them because Abbie is cute and they think that some of the money goes to her not realizing that all of the goes to her lazy parents.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Pinky's hun vs Thilla Thue's huns. Like my momma always said, lie down with dogs and wake up with fleas.

1693532465376.png

The misfit bunch:

1693532226747.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Once a couple came in our store with their grandson, he was very hyper. Wanting to run around, chirping..and the grandma came up to me and asked could she have a cup of coffee (we have a pot on most of the day) she said he had adhd & that the coffee will actually have a calming effect on him and he would settle down. So which is it? He's a horse's patoot. What a slimy little man. PS who called it that we would see them walking the dogs? (y)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Once a couple came in our store with their grandson, he was very hyper. Wanting to run around, chirping..and the grandma came up to me and asked could she have a cup of coffee (we have a pot on most of the day) she said that the coffee will actually have a calming effect on him and he would settle down. So which is it? He's a horse's patoot. What a slimy little man. PS who called it that we would see them walking the dogs? (y)
A lot of individuals with Autism and ADHD have this claiming effect with coffee. It has to do with the neurotransmitters being wired differently when caffeine is put into the brain. I donโ€™t think for one second that Asshat has ADHD. I think he grabbed a hold of it, trying to explain away his โ€œlittle manโ€ syndrome and narcissistic personalityโ€ฆ

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Sick of these vlogs where the music is playing as he shows Abs doing her things...getting cereal, putting dish in sink, pouring milk, feeding fish, etc...so it looks like she's just doing this all on her own. Makes the stupid humpers believe he is not telling her over & over & over what to do and how to do it. Yep that music stuff irritates me...also my pet peeve is Ass doing things with one hand...opening milk, holding the box, etc....of course it's because of the camera in his other hand. Gets on my nerves with the one hand
He's used to doing things with one hand to himself lol.

• Haha
P IS one on Pinkys huns. People shrle is competing with are equals to her. All part of Pinkys downline and all have their own teams under them.

Pinky just likes the other girls better.
Interesting that Twatty Beast missed Pinky's Barbie party on the weekend. I suppose nobody wanted the oinker to get stuck in the Barbie box and have to bust out like the Kool-Aid Man and ruin the ambiance.

1693537430681.png

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Sure let's make Abbie's life a lil harder and more work because it's what you two want right?

1693537483132.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.