Fathering Autism #166 Piggy Robs You Blind to Reach Her Goal, She’s an Overweight Dimwit Without a Soul.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Priscilla doesn't disappoint in wearing her diaper bikini. Five cocktails later and she's the Girl from Ipanema .

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Y’all know what to do.
❤
Page 48
Thread Suggestion
Fathering Autism #167
105 total characters.

Happy Sailing.😂
1694563710060.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Shack boi pointing to his door stickerth... Jesus. What a special family.

5 seconds into the vlog. Sweet girl is with respite, sitting in the float and flicking her bean. WTF.

The steel drum music at the intro and outro just makes me think of the beast waddling about the ship.
Don't forget when Abbie got pissed at Asswipe when he intervened with her closing the sliding glass door, I wish she would act that firm more often. Her little pissy squeal is a new one for the books, have they always edited it out, or is this a new assertive side of her? She's pissed as hell and she's not going to take it anymore-Go Abbie!🙆‍♀️👏💪👊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Asa, you edit your vlogs. You're ok with showing your daughter touch herself "stim" over her bathing suit. You're a sick PERV, Asa. Also. look at Abbie's foot. I can't imagine how bad that hurts her.

Screenshot 2023-09-12 at 8.11.03 PM.png
Screenshot 2023-09-12 at 8.08.04 PM.png

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Okay. Question for yalls.
Abbie is an adult at 18. No little kid. So this Autism on the seas is for autistic adults too?

Last edited:
  • Heart
OMG...look how they dress Abbie with her bra straps hanging out..and her tight bun. I wonder how many things Abbie has chucked over that balcony? I would love to see Asshats big camera go flying over .... or maybe Pig's Rolex.

The guard doesn't look that high... I wonder if Abbie could topple over it... or maybe even the Pig when she is doing one of her "angled" Oompa Loompa shots.
I thought it looked trashy with the bra straps hanging out, the top looked like it would have been cute, but it was ruined. I am sure the sow thought she looked so cute...NOT!!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
That’s ridiculous for sure. I can’t imagine being a 21 year old man and having to share a bed on a cruise with your sister period especially one that has the issues that Abbie does. Talk about no boundaries.
He is going to throw himself overboard.. between the alcohol and all you can eat buffets/happy hours,the stashed pickle okra farts.Abbies pull up,her feral breath( you know she does not brush her teeth and has at least one rotten tooth and crap load of plaque), the sleep apnea twins and a little bit of fish bubbles/honking and pacing back and forth… God Lord!
---
Why couldn't they at least get a cot for golden boy? I'm sure they could spring for the $15.00 a night for him to have his own bed. Apparently he has no problems sleeping with his adult sister and that in itself is so screwed up. You have two morbidly obese people in one double bed and two average sized adults in the other. Why not put Thilla in with Abbie and Asshat with GB? That at least utilized the bed space evenly. That family has issues and Abbie is the least of them.
In past vacation vlogs or vlogs where they had to have Abbie and P sleep in the same bed, Abbie ends up hitting and hurting P. Also,Abbies doesn’t sleep and then P is kept up all night. As it should be… she is the mom..her kid. Her responsibility.
---
Not sure if this is Ass or Piggy but the only respondent weighed 200 when they last did it.
I say this…if they have to ask then they already know the answer, and they don’t like it

Last edited:
  • Haha
Abbie was 💯 getting her diddle on in that raft. !!!
I guess now that she's 18 it's ok to film it AND allow 2 old men to be right there to watch!!
WTF!! Who are these men? Not Autism in the ocean staff, surely.
Wow.
My word. He's trying to or had been holding her hand!!!!
1000003101.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
He is going to throw himself overboard.. between the alcohol and all you can eat buffets/happy hours,the stashed pickle okra farts.Abbies pull up,her feral breath( you know she does not brush her teeth and has at least one rotten tooth and crap load of plaque), the sleep apnea twins and a little bit of fish bubbles/honking and pacing back and forth… God Lord!
Not to mention all those dirty Pull-Ups in that small space, does respite come by and pick all those up, I doubt it. That cabin must smell like the Dump... if you're American you'll understand that terminology.

I just don't get it, with the money they have they chose to spend their vacation with them all crammed in a small room, with one tiny bathroom🤔😲🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️ these accommodations are not an appropriate way to celebrate your adult children's milestones. This is all about you 2 fat fucks, GB and respite can look after Abbie, while you waddle around the ship, drinking and feeding your fat faces, forgetting that this is about them not you! You are both pathetic dick wads, I hope you both gain a ton of weight on this shipwreck.dr

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
No doubt Dakari has seen it...again and again and again and again..................
I should've clarified lol.
I meant I hope they see it and feel disgusted with Asa for filming it, and doing nothing to stop it. Especially while she had an audience!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I should've clarified lol.
I meant I hope they see it and feel disgusted with Asa for filming it, and doing nothing to stop it. Especially while she had an audience!
Tubby knows that Abbie's audience is pretty much comprised of innocents who wouldn't even think that Abbie was engaging in personal playtime. He is such a pig that he just risk manages the Dakaris and his ilk. I really hate Tubby.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.