Fathering Autism #166 Piggy Robs You Blind to Reach Her Goal, She’s an Overweight Dimwit Without a Soul.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FA 167 thread suggestion
All aboard the big cruise ship, the Massive cabin smells like sh*t.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
If she had paid $20 for these bikini bottoms shes got $19 worth up her arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
When Abbie was getting it on in the raft, the porcine partner panned the camera around as he said something to the sow spouse. Quick as it was, there was a sow sighting. I really wondered if she would wear her two piece swimsuits since she is not amongst her slime life toadies. The fact that she did says tons (you see what I did there? 😂) about how body unaware she is. I think the depression in her stomach must be from the surgery? Imagine getting to look every day at that, a constant reminder of your abject failure.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
When Abbie was getting it on in the raft, the porcine partner panned the camera around as he said something to the sow spouse. Quick as it was, there was a sow sighting. I really wondered if she would wear her two piece swimsuits since she is not amongst her slime life toadies. The fact that she did says tons (you see what I did there? 😂) about how body unaware she is. I think the depression in her stomach must be from the surgery? Imagine getting to look every day at that, a constant reminder of your abject failure.
Wow. I have gained a few pounds in the last 6 months (I'm still solidly in a healthy BMI - am not overweight) But at 5'3", I swear I feel every pound. I am uncomfortable with my thighs rubbing together, my butt feels heavier, my tummy a bit more distended (thank you Menopause bloat 😫). I do not understand how she functions day after day with all that extra weight on her body 😨

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I think it would have been easy to edit out that ‘Abbie on a raft’ footage. And who were those men holding onto the raft?

I believe they get mixed up with her chronological vs developmental age. The raft and the hugging/floating with Cilla in the pool are for little ones, not an 18 year old fully developed young lady. I think she was enjoying the staff member in the raft a little too much. Very cringey.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Thread suggestion

Cruisin’ and boozin’
Shared sibling bed snoozin’

• Haha
Reactions: 19
And Abs pulled the girls arms back around her when she moved them back. Perhaps to help her diddle?
I went and rewatched it... Abbie was sitting facing the girl... "exploring herself".... then when she saw Asshat coming over... Abbie turned around and sat between the girl's legs. The girl looked uncomfortable..it was not her that sat like that...Abbie did..that is how she is used to "respite" acting. Asshat came over and started filming...of course..and the girl was trying to get away...Abbie pulled her leg around her..it looked like it was her leg and not her arm.

Also ..the respite girl was trying to look away when Abbie was sitting across from her "exploring herself". I wonder if Abbie does this so often that the Massives think nothing of it...no telling what else she does.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Wow. I have gained a few pounds in the last 6 months (I'm still solidly in a healthy BMI - am not overweight) But at 5'3", I swear I feel every pound. I am uncomfortable with my thighs rubbing together, my butt feels heavier, my tummy a bit more distended (thank you Menopause bloat 😫). I do not understand how she functions day after day with all that extra weight on her body 😨
The thing is, immediate weight loss would be so easy for Twatty compared to the average 40 year old woman with some weight to lose or just maintain. She makes zero healthy choices when it comes to healthy living. If she just cut down, perferably out, her daily consumption of liquor, she would see a HUGE drop in weight, the clearing of her skin and improvement on how she feels. The same can be said for her consumption of cheese, sugary coffee fillers, desserts, sodium filled snacks and lack of portion control. Imagine if she walked just one mile a day? Her Peloton sits there unused, but if she doesn't like cycling, it also offers yoga, strength training and pilates. She has a pool that she can swim in for the majority of the year but chooses to lie on a giant raft, floating on the water. She has the body she deserves.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I went and rewatched it... Abbie was sitting facing the girl... "exploring herself".... then when she saw Asshat coming over... Abbie turned around and sat between the girl's legs. The girl looked uncomfortable..it was not her that sat like that...Abbie did..that is how she is used to "respite" acting. Asshat came over and started filming...of course..and the girl was trying to get away...Abbie pulled her leg around her..it looked like it was her leg and not her arm.

Also ..the respite girl was trying to look away when Abbie was sitting across from her "exploring herself". I wonder if Abbie does this so often that the Massives think nothing of it...no telling what else she does.
That’s what I think it is too. They're desensitised to it. They think there’s nothing wrong with her getting naked and getting her “sensory needs” met by humping the furniture so I’m not really surprised they left this in. They just class everything as a stim. She pulled the ladies arm around her first and then pulled her leg. I’d have felt so uncomfortable if I was that worker. Asa and Cilla laughed at her doing it and Asa told Abbie she’s so funny. It’s really no wonder she knows nothing about boundaries and appropriate behaviour, they’ve encouraged it with their responses to her pulling this type of tit.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

I think you're right. She does this so much to them it's normal.
Assa wrote about her "humping innate objects" in his BLOG years ago. So she's obviously had that issue a very long time.
That whole scene on the float should have been omitted but leave it to Assa to leave it in. I wonder if he was enjoying the 2 old men watching the show?
They're doing a bang up job as guardians. Maybe Abbie's lawyer needs to see that clip of the video.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
They should have taught her years ago where to do such things. We caught that right when the boy turned 13 and redirected him to his room immediately. Only took one or two more times before he got the hint. Thankfully at 19, we don't have those days where he wanders around naked. He's never attempted to pleasure himself in a public place either since we gave him a perfectly good place to do that in private. And of course it should NEVER be in a vlog for the entire world to see. OMFG

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I think you're right. She does this so much to them it's normal.
Assa wrote about her "humping innate objects" in his BLOG years ago. So she's obviously had that issue a very long time.
That whole scene on the float should have been omitted but leave it to Assa to leave it in. I wonder if he was enjoying the 2 old men watching the show?
They're doing a bang up job as guardians. Maybe Abbie's lawyer needs to see that clip of the video.
Parents of the year right there lol. They give Abbie absolutely no dignity. Between both parents not one of them is looking out fornher best interest.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
They should have taught her years ago where to do such things. We caught that right when the boy turned 13 and redirected him to his room immediately. Only took one or two more times before he got the hint. Thankfully at 19, we don't have those days where he wanders around naked. He's never attempted to pleasure himself in a public place either since we gave him a perfectly good place to do that in private. And of course it should NEVER be in a vlog for the entire world to see. OMFG
What I find so disturbing is knowing that Abbie has these urges and has no inhibitions, her parents have her sharing a bed with her brother. It is not Abbie's fault but at what point does Boy Wonder, who has "so much education and changing lives" in the field, put his foot down and say NO? It is REALLY creepy for adult siblings to be sharing a bed under these circumstances. He should know better at this point. They have put Abbie in a position where there is no modesty and worse, no "stranger danger". There will be times when Abbie may need to share a bed and that bed should be shared with Twatty, nobody else. Back to Boy Wonder, I wouldn't want him anywhere near vulnerable people, not because I think that he is a pervert but because he makes such horrible decisions for himself and for others. He is a useless, stupid, tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Reminds me of something a woman posted on Reddit, about her neighbours adult autistic son. He would stand on the balcony naked and furiously beat his monkey whilst grinning at this woman and her young daughter. All of the neighbours were too afraid/embarrassed to say anything and the woman spoke to the mother of this guy and she said there was nothing she could do.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.