Fathering Autism #166 Piggy Robs You Blind to Reach Her Goal, She’s an Overweight Dimwit Without a Soul.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😹😹😹😹
You are proof that it is possible to adore someone you have never met!❤😍❤
Now….Izzy will SEE what was smothering his neck while hoisting the beast on his shoulders during pool time with Mama Sow. Maybe next time she will plop her gunt right on top of his hat hair head….I hope! 😂
---

😂😂😂Yeeeeeesssss!😂😂😂
He loved it!
I love my Tattle Family ❤ ❤ 😂😂😂❤❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Ugh....I went to bed thinking about the Hambeasts and I had THE most disturbing thought. We have four adults, all staying in the same tin can cabin, all on the same schedule, all eating cruise cuisine, all with questionable hygiene, all with flatulent tendencies, one on multiple medications, and there is ONE private area, the toilet/bathroom. SO, beyond the obvious issue of gastrointestinal urgencies that WILL arise and the fight for the toilet during these episodes, how foul is that cabin going to be, having the constant pong of Maassive biohazard waste?? The housekeeping staff will need danger pay and hazmat suits to clean that room. You can't tell me that there won't be evidence of blow outs from both Mother and Daughter littered around the cabin, like an Easter Egg hunt in a horror movie. That room is going to be a daily crime scene for the poor staff members.

If you think THAT was my disturbing thought, it wasn't. THIS is my disturbing thought; Twatty is too obese to be able to move about freely in the bathroom, therefore, she won't be able to get undressed/dressed in there. That Beast is going to be exposing her adult son to all of her naked, corpulent, beefy, glory as she disrobes in the cabin for all to see. All I can say is, thank goodness for her tertiary gunt which conceals the absolute horror of her son having to see his Mother's "flower".
As if you could see her "flower".....that gunt goes to her knees! :LOL: :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
A sneaky peak at Mama sows growler will have Izzy throw himself overboard. He will also have to contend with sweet girls growler, although he is probably used to seeing that.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Something is going on. That's not normal hair loss. It's so bad it looks like her head has been shaved.
Malnutrition and vitamin deficiencies can also cause hair loss. Just because she’s of “normal” size doesn’t mean she’s well nourished

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
How funny that Junior asks his dad to capture a Tinder profile photo for him…

View attachment 2442517

…Then climbs in bed with Mommy Dearest.

View attachment 2442519

GB said his tiny bunk felt sketchy. His parents reassured him that it was secure due to the posted 300 pound limit. AssA even said he could share the bunk with him. Sure, Fat Boy!

The best part was Big P in her tiny cabin chair. All her folds were undulating like the waves on the ocean. Those pants are giving up.

View attachment 2442534
Pig doesnt even have a lap anymore...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
New video
I wonder what tinydickman is going to do when Abbie is bald. No hair for him to fondle. :sick: It's not far away, if they keep putting it up that tightly.I can't even imagine the headaches that girl must suffer. I used to bun my hair in the midst of 40 degree + celsius heat at home & it was always a toss up. Cut down the sweating or take mega strength pain for the migraine.
What's the bet they would say Abbie has never had a headache in her life? How would they know??? And why would they care? 🤬
Maybe thats why they are leaving it down more often. Its one of two reasons:
1. To stop from yanking her hair out of her scalp from tying it up so extremly tight.
2. So that Asshole can get his cheap thrills slithering his fat hot dog fingers between whats left of her hair till he can't anymore.

I'm going with number 2 because number 1 might actually slow down the progression of her balding and they never do things for her actual benefit..
Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought he said she has alopicea (?) at one time. Where you just lose alot hair.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Traction Alopecia, that hair thinning from the tight rubber bands..But was her hairline receding in the front before the rubber bands? When did we notice the magic mole that disappeared?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
How funny that Junior asks his dad to capture a Tinder profile photo for him…

View attachment 2442517

…Then climbs in bed with Mommy Dearest.

View attachment 2442519

GB said his tiny bunk felt sketchy. His parents reassured him that it was secure due to the posted 300 pound limit. AssA even said he could share the bunk with him. Sure, Fat Boy!

The best part was Big P in her tiny cabin chair. All her folds were undulating like the waves on the ocean. Those pants are giving up.

View attachment 2442534
What chair 🧐 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She has Asshat's hairline and it's only getting worse. Here is a pic from a couple years ago.

6746543637376.jpg

I don't see how P can think Abbie having her hair in a tight bun or tight pony tail showing off nearly hockey puck sized bald spots looks better than giving her a short pixie cut which could be used to hide the hairline and keep her hair out of her face.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
"Yeah pretty much anywhere. These stickers get you right to the front of the line"
Those are Ass's words and I wanted to smack his mouth. JMO but I don't think waiting in a line is an issue for Abbie. Hell, she just plops down on the floor & makes herself comfortable. Big P and Ass are taking advantage so THEY don't have to wait in lines. They disgust me.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
It looks to me that the lipstick sows have done quite a lot of expanding already! It seems that almost every one of her downline toadies is obese to morbidly obese. Even that teacup is packing it on.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Porky still fancies herself a model and threw in a requisite question for humper engagement. And, of course, booze in hoof. WTF is “mompife”, Pig? SPELLCHECK .🐷

IMG_5235.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I was thinking the same thing,You can't even tell there is a chair behind or under her, she has gotten so big that she now hides furniture that is impaled into her backside😲😄
and that pesky bottle of water was so heavy in her bag it made her breathless 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.