Fathering Autism #166 Piggy Robs You Blind to Reach Her Goal, She’s an Overweight Dimwit Without a Soul.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Abbie "deciding" not to go to Grease.
That really is the most idiotic narrative he's given. Abbie can't decide if she wants to eat Zaxbys, dunkin's or a car ride. How the hell is she supposed to understand what "Grease" even is? We all know that Thilla wanted to go to Grease (one of her favorite movies she named her make up dog Sandra Dee ffs) and not have Abbie there.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
new video
Notice how quick and violent Abbie grabbed that workers leg. Tell me again how she's going to hold down a job?
---
Screenshot_20230912_212937_YouTube.jpg

I imagine this is what Cilla thue taking a number 2 looks like

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
My GAWD! What is happening here????
whatever is happening, Fat duck is showing her deep love for her daughter - it's shining out of her face 🤬
The people who continue to love this pack of rabid animals (plus Abbie) are really beyond a bit slow. I challenge anyone to look at her face EVERY time she has to interact with Abs & NOT know the pigshit witch hates her child.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Thread suggestion

Pigs on a cruise
Overeating and booze
Dysfunction abounds
As they pack on the pounds

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Abbie was 💯 getting her diddle on in that raft. !!!
I guess now that she's 18 it's ok to film it AND allow 2 old men to be right there to watch!!
WTF!! Who are these men? Not Autism in the ocean staff, surely.
Wow.
My word. He's trying to or had been holding her hand!!!!
View attachment 2444894
Sitting between Support Staffs legs sooooo wrong on many levels. This poor girl looks so embarrassed, Arsewipe and Piggie soooo wrong to think this is ok!
And Abs pulled the girls arms back around her when she moved them back. Perhaps to help her diddle?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Porky still fancies herself a model and threw in a requisite question for humper engagement. And, of course, booze in hoof. WTF is “mompife”, Pig? SPELLCHECK .🐷

View attachment 2444286
Nobody wants this bleeping grandma-ass outfit, Priscilla. This is “taking grandma out from the nursing home for Easter dinner” vibes. You’re not a fashion influencer.

Meanwhile, how many times now has Asshole bragged about AotS letting them cut to the front of lines? Is that a benefit Abbie needs? Why is that included as part of her personalized service? Is it because her mom and dad are lazy shits who lie about their daughter’s disability so they can use it to their benefit? They’re bleeping obsessed with not having to wait on lines. Remember when Priss was aghast that autism didn’t let her cut to the front at Disney?

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Nobody wants this bleeping grandma-ass outfit, Priscilla. This is “taking grandma out from the nursing home for Easter dinner” vibes. You’re not a fashion influencer.

Meanwhile, how many times now has Asshole bragged about AotS letting them cut to the front of lines? Is that a benefit Abbie needs? Why is that included as part of her personalized service? Is it because her mom and dad are lazy shits who lie about their daughter’s disability so they can use it to their benefit? They’re bleeping obsessed with not having to wait on lines. Remember when Priss was aghast that autism didn’t let her cut to the front at Disney?
Not only does Princess P have the skin of someone much older but she dresses like it, too. Well, when she's not making a very lame and pathetic attempt at following tik tok trends of some sort. Seeing her in her bikini top you can tell that Asshat's bosoms are bigger than hers.

Cutting the line is a benefit that Priscillapotamus feels SHE needs. It's hard to stand there and support all that weight for too long and secondly she wants to minimize the amount of time she has to have ppl staring at Abbie. I honestly feel like P is embarrassed of Abbie (in addition to being annoyed by almost everything about Abbie and being cold and detached w. her).
Asshat likes the line cutting because it makes him feel important. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Sick
  • Heart
Thread suggestion:
Thilla’s cruise wardrobe is hideous to see,
Giving Tattlers the fun of adding googly eyes to her knees!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why does everyone feels the need to grab or hold Abbie? She’s perfectly capable of sitting up (even if she slouches) and she’s able to doggy paddle in the pool, so there’s no need for volunteers to sit spread legged, arms around her or for Fatzilla to hold onto her in the water.
Fatzilla looked well chuffed that Abbie ‘decided’ to stay in respite and not go to the show. I bet Abbie makes a few more ‘decisions’ to not go to other events too. Saying that, maybe she likes being away from her weirdo family.

• Heart
She really has no idea what she looks like does she?

View attachment 2445006
Another way that this mutant is a freak of nature - where are the stretch marks???? She is gigantic over every inch of her body but that skin just keeps stretching and stretching. After 2 kids and weighing 300 lbs, my stretch marks had stretch marks. Her skin looks like doughy, lumpy and plastic like Stretch Armstrong’s (who remembers that doll?).

• Haha
Not to mention all those dirty Pull-Ups in that small space, does respite come by and pick all those up, I doubt it. That cabin must smell like the Dump... if you're American you'll understand that terminology.

I just don't get it, with the money they have they chose to spend their vacation with them all crammed in a small room, with one tiny bathroom🤔😲🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️ these accommodations are not an appropriate way to celebrate your adult children's milestones. This is all about you 2 fat fucks, GB and respite can look after Abbie, while you waddle around the ship, drinking and feeding your fat faces, forgetting that this is about them not you! You are both pathetic dick wads, I hope you both gain a ton of weight on this shipwreck.dr
They would never get golden noodle his own room because they are way to jealous of the life that’s in front of him and they want to keep him tucked into their fat folds. That video of Abbie in that float 😳 was absolutely atrocious and he should be banned from you tube, I don’t care if she’s an “adult” you are her court appointed guardians right, so it’s up to you to preserve her dignity, we see how well goes, they don’t even care about their own dignity much less their kids.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.