Fathering Autism #166 Piggy Robs You Blind to Reach Her Goal, She’s an Overweight Dimwit Without a Soul.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Porky still fancies herself a model and threw in a requisite question for humper engagement. And, of course, booze in hoof. WTF is “mompife”, Pig? SPELLCHECK .🐷

View attachment 2444286
Imagine what she REALLY looks like..without all the filters and angles... I bet she looks like a huge pink pillsbury doughboy with a fruity drink... She is in her glory..drinking, eating, tons of respite.... cutting in lines, acting important.

Probably like a huge white and pink beachball. Wonder if she gets chub rub in those shorts?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So they did grad/birthday celebration at the NC condo, again in FL, and now AGAIN??!!

Just an excuse to imbibe, overindulge, and gloat. 🙄🤨
IMG_5236.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Imagine what she REALLY looks like..without all the filters and angles... I bet she looks like a huge pink pillsbury doughboy with a fruity drink... She is in her glory..drinking, eating, tons of respite.... cutting in lines, acting important.

Probably like a huge white and pink beachball. Wonder if she gets chub rub in those shorts?
I'm sure SlimeLife has a miracle cure for the chaffing, it's $79.98 but with a free colour match and foundation purchase, you get it for $79.49 and a cute plastic makeup bag 😂 😂 😂 Looks like Twatty is wearing her buffet shorts with the extra stretchy gunt band🧐🧐Her hand hooves really freak me out. It's like they are part cloven hoof, part lobster claw.
---
So they did grad/birthday celebration at the NC condo, again in FL, and now AGAIN??!!

View attachment 2444354
Ahhhh.....the Slimelife hair mask is doing such magic that Abbie and Twatty both have their hair pulled back. While Tubby's noggin and cheeks are getting bigger with each vlog , so are Boy Wonder's teats🧐🧐🧐

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17

View attachment 2444354

OMG...look how they dress Abbie with her bra straps hanging out..and her tight bun. I wonder how many things Abbie has chucked over that balcony? I would love to see Asshats big camera go flying over .... or maybe Pig's Rolex.

The guard doesn't look that high... I wonder if Abbie could topple over it... or maybe even the Pig when she is doing one of her "angled" Oompa Loompa shots.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
OMG...look how they dress Abbie with her bra straps hanging out..and her tight bun. I wonder how many things Abbie has chucked over that balcony? I would love to see Asshats big camera go flying over .... or maybe Pig's Rolex.

The guard doesn't look that high... I wonder if Abbie could topple over it... or maybe even the Pig when she is doing one of her "angled" Oompa Loompa shots.

Fine by me for Pig to go overboard, bouncing off to sea atop the waves like a huge, pink turd, “Aaaaaathaa!!!” 🐷😂😁

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

View attachment 2444354
Shack boi pointing to his door stickerth... Jesus. What a special family.

5 seconds into the vlog. Sweet girl is with respite, sitting in the float and flicking her bean. WTF.

The steel drum music at the intro and outro just makes me think of the beast waddling about the ship.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
These vlogs are going to be boring. Nothing but "Autism on the Seas" sales pitches.

• Haha
  • Angry
These vlogs are going to be boring. Nothing but "Autism on the Seas" sales pitches.
Until Abbie has explosive diarrhea in the ship pool or throws Ass's camera off the ship, or strips down and runs down the hall of the ship..... or Pig falls overboard.....or Pig breaks the toilet seat in their room....or Pig gets stuck in the shower.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19

Or if she chucked her Ipad over the balcony. Now that would be content. 🤭
---
Fine by me for Pig to go overboard, bouncing off to sea atop the waves like a huge, pink turd, “Aaaaaathaa!!!” 🐷😂😁
Whale she'd be in her natural habitat

• Haha
Treat it like a Maathive Eathter Egg Hunt. Tonight, we were treated to Dough Boy Wonder lumbering and waddling just like his parents , Twatty wearing a beehive hairdo and earrings in a bathing suit in the ocean and Abbie's back pack filled to the brim as though she was running away from home!! I'm calling BS on Abbie "deciding" not to go to Grease. From the look of her backpack, they didn't intend of having her there. That thing was packed with enough pull ups for a week. I've never seen it so full, considering they were on their home away from home. You would think the urgency for a well stocked backpack would be less on a cruise ship.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.