Fathering Autism #166 Piggy Robs You Blind to Reach Her Goal, She’s an Overweight Dimwit Without a Soul.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First, why are the Airbnb Gurus, sleeping in a Marriott with reward points? Pot to kettle that Priscilla doesn’t travel and use Airbnbs but Marriott! So, good lying on your Host page Asshat!
Next, why isn’t Abbie and Priscilla sharing a bed? This is the way it goes in our travels. We don’t have the funds that everyone gets their own bed but when the kids have to sleep with an adult, the females sleep together and the males sleep together on separate beds. We have the 2/2 kid split, so no one is left out. It depends on the configuration and sometimes the parents sleep together but that doesn’t always happen but since my kids were over the age of 10, they never have slept opposite gender…
Now, for getting an extra room, I will concede that these rooms are NOT cheap! We looked at getting a room in Miami for when we take our daughter’s cruise. We can’t afford it, at $360/night with discounts. The ports are super expensive to stay in. We will be staying by the airport and driving down the morning of our cruise. It just makes more financial sense to do so. So, I can see where GB didn’t want to fork out that much $$ for another room.

Also, with everyone wrangling Abbie, it should really give them a wake up call. She needs a day program, where she is going every day and learning how to be in public. She needs to be around others and get those relationships now. If not, her outlook looks so bleak and in such a bad way..
I agree, the rooms would be expensive but Tubby said that they got the room for free and what they spent on junk food and restaurant food alone that day would have paid for a good portion of an extra room. Factor in the the cost of Twatty's pinterest inspired cruise manicure, hair appointment and new clothes for the cruise, the room would be covered. They are just selfish individuals who can afford to give their adult offspring dignity and they choose not to. Honestly, the only person on a true vacation is Twatty because Tubby and Boy Wonder are still Abbie's care givers and I can't see Abbie enjoying the mayhem of a cruise.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Hey Asshat, you know why you haven't gotten a Dunkin's sponsorship yet? Because you do things like call people pieces of tit in your comment section. Dunkin's doesn't want to be associated with someone who regularly has bitchy little tantrums with people in the comments of their videos.

3MJCKWD.gif

N8oLqT7-min.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Starting at 5:59 this autistic you tuber is criticizing the Maassives concerning ABA & talking about Abbie in front of her. She’s a little quirky but overall a good video.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Abbie had a wardrobe change after their trip to buc-ees. She was wearing a blue colored shorts. In Dunkin, she’s wearing black. Maybe that’s why the stop at Dunkin, they can’t change her in the car.
Good catch on shorts change! Both Golden Boy and Abbie were in bed with their traveling clothes still on!😷

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Pig and her jowls were going like the clappers in that store. Did you see her waddling around with that basket? She was like a Pig in tit. Food and earringth, her favourite thingth.

@WowMeowMeowWow Her earlobes now hang almost as low as Shack boi's balls.

As for them all sharing a room together, and shackboi sharing a bed with his sister...I have no words. That boy is cucked as duck and seems to like it. Such a fucked up, weird family.

I mean, Imagine shack boi waking up in the morning to his adult IDD sister grabbing his morning wood?!

• Haha
  • Wow
First, why are the Airbnb Gurus, sleeping in a Marriott with reward points? Pot to kettle that Priscilla doesn’t travel and use Airbnbs but Marriott! So, good lying on your Host page Asshat!
Next, why isn’t Abbie and Priscilla sharing a bed? This is the way it goes in our travels. We don’t have the funds that everyone gets their own bed but when the kids have to sleep with an adult, the females sleep together and the males sleep together on separate beds. We have the 2/2 kid split, so no one is left out. It depends on the configuration and sometimes the parents sleep together but that doesn’t always happen but since my kids were over the age of 10, they never have slept opposite gender…
Now, for getting an extra room, I will concede that these rooms are NOT cheap! We looked at getting a room in Miami for when we take our daughter’s cruise. We can’t afford it, at $360/night with discounts. The ports are super expensive to stay in. We will be staying by the airport and driving down the morning of our cruise. It just makes more financial sense to do so. So, I can see where GB didn’t want to fork out that much $$ for another room.

Also, with everyone wrangling Abbie, it should really give them a wake up call. She needs a day program, where she is going every day and learning how to be in public. She needs to be around others and get those relationships now. If not, her outlook looks so bleak and in such a bad way..
She would never sleep with Abbie in a hotel as she does whatever she can to get as far away from Abbie as she can as she wants nothing to do with her as shes not a typically 18 year old. No way would pig be changing Abbies diaper she will make someone else do that.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Pig and her jowls were going like the clappers in that store. Did you see her waddling around with that basket? She was like a Pig in tit. Food and earringth, her favourite thingth.

@WowMeowMeowWow Her earlobes now hang almost as low as Shack boi's balls.

As for them all sharing a room together, and shackboi sharing a bed with his sister...I have no words. That boy is cucked as duck and seems to like it. Such a fucked up, weird family.

I mean, Imagine shack boi waking up in the morning to his adult IDD sister grabbing his morning wood?!
He’ll be lucky if he doesn’t wake up in a pool of urine or crap. How uncaring and thoughtless of Pig and Ass to put their son in this situation with an incontinent diaper wearing adult. They really are crappy patents.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Starting at 5:59 this autistic you tuber is criticizing the Maassives concerning ABA & talking about Abbie in front of her. She’s a little quirky but overall a good video.

"Does she have a job?" While talking about break chart.
Yes, yes she does. Her "job" is to be a performing monkey so her dad doesn't have to get a job, her fat pig mom can have all the thingths and her entitled brother can have all the toys.

• Angry
  • Sad
He’ll be lucky if he doesn’t wake up in a pool of urine or crap. How uncaring and thoughtless of Pig and Ass to put their son in this situation with an incontinent diaper wearing adult. They really are crappy patents.
Not only did they make him sleep beside his sister, but they filmed them for the world to see. I wonder what his friends think?

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Why couldn't they at least get a cot for golden boy? I'm sure they could spring for the $15.00 a night for him to have his own bed. Apparently he has no problems sleeping with his adult sister and that in itself is so screwed up. You have two morbidly obese people in one double bed and two average sized adults in the other. Why not put Thilla in with Abbie and Asshat with GB? That at least utilized the bed space evenly. That family has issues and Abbie is the least of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Why couldn't they at least get a cot for golden boy? I'm sure they could spring for the $15.00 a night for him to have his own bed. Apparently he has no problems sleeping with his adult sister and that in itself is so screwed up. You have two morbidly obese people in one double bed and two average sized adults in the other. Why not put Thilla in with Abbie and Asshat with GB? That at least utilized the bed space evenly. That family has issues and Abbie is the least of them.
Maybe they think the humpers will find it endearing. Idk. It's sick, they are all sick, humpers included

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Interesting post from Pinky about regaining her health. No likes or comments from Twatty

No matter how you word it, many Anorexics have unhealthy relationships with perfectionism. She needs to be talking to a theripist, not the internet.
---
Check out those tusks. One is a lovely shade of Country Crock and the other…whale…it is sinking into the okra hole abyss. Farewell fellow tusk!👋🏼😂👋🏼
View attachment 2440323
PS. Did y’all see Pig turn sideways and hug the counter so Abbie could get by in Dunkin’?🐽
I really think her front 6 teeth are fake.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I wrote yesterday about Abbie’s short change, but I just rewatched the video and there is also a shoe change. In buc-ees, she’s wearing black slip ones, in Dunkin, she’s wearing dark gray hey dudes. Must have been quite a bad accident!

• Sad
  • Sick
They were given terrible accommodations and they're trying to pretend they're happy about it. You know dickwad is going to be clickity clicking to someone with his fowlness about it. Why didn't they ask for a cot. And that's what they've done to Izzy..they made him a social imbecile.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Totally agree BUT Izzy is perfectly capable of asserting himself and being a grown ass man. I think he's just the same as his parents. I think he enjoys being with mommy and Abs and acting like a 10 year old little boy. For Gosh Darns Sake I got no sympathy for that idiot

• Heart
I agree, the rooms would be expensive but Tubby said that they got the room for free and what they spent on junk food and restaurant food alone that day would have paid for a good portion of an extra room. Factor in the the cost of Twatty's pinterest inspired cruise manicure, hair appointment and new clothes for the cruise, the room would be covered. They are just selfish individuals who can afford to give their adult offspring dignity and they choose not to. Honestly, the only person on a true vacation is Twatty because Tubby and Boy Wonder are still Abbie's care givers and I can't see Abbie enjoying the mayhem of a cruise.
They left early just to use the room the day before boarding. It’s funny where their priorities lie. They are the type to spend hundreds on a popcorn machine but won’t get an extra room or upgrade because they have a free one.

Ass knows leghumpers though, he knows they’ll think that tit is cute.

If the room is too expensive, Isaiah could have gone to another hotel. HE IS AN ADULT.

I think Ass was higher than a kite when they went to eat. He was all smiley and asked if Priscilla had a key and she said she had just given him one and he said oh yeah I have one :ROFLMAO:. It’s giving WEED!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Totally agree BUT Izzy is perfectly capable of asserting himself and being a grown ass man. I think he's just the same as his parents. I think he enjoys being with mommy and Abs and acting like a 10 year old little boy. For Gosh Darns Sake I got no sympathy for that idiot
He has a job and no bills or debt. He could have made an active decision to get his own room, not be a sleeze bag, and allow his sister some dignity. He's beyond low.

• Heart
I wrote yesterday about Abbie’s short change, but I just rewatched the video and there is also a shoe change. In buc-ees, she’s wearing black slip ones, in Dunkin, she’s wearing dark gray hey dudes. Must have been quite a bad accident!
Sounds like she pissed herself all the way down to her feet. Nice.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I wonder what would happen if he did assert himself? Does anyone think Isaiah is along for the cruise other than to be a caretaker for Abbie? He has a brand new job he should be doing, he should be working on his further education in ABA therapy ( if that’s what he truly wants). Apparently Summer couldn’t or wouldn’t go because she is working. If Ass and Pig truly cared about Isaiah they would insist he continue at his new job. First ever “ real job”. I sometimes wonder if he is also on the spectrum. He can’t seem to function like a “normal” adult male. And when you listen to him it sounds like immature gibberish. Maybe he is incapable of asserting himself. And he certainly is like Ass in blaming everybody and every little thing that inconveniences him instead of taking responsibility for his own life and actions. It’s pitiful to watch.

• Heart
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.