Fathering Autism #166 Piggy Robs You Blind to Reach Her Goal, She’s an Overweight Dimwit Without a Soul.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New baby at our house , he doesn't have a name yet, but we went with another schnauzer
bo-bo.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 37
They give him absolutely no space. I don’t think they want him to be totally independent. They are probably jealous he’d be by himself while they would have to share a room with Abbie.

Oh after watching the vlog, I see that they are probably just cheap bastards. Ya know, why waste a over $100 on a room when we can all stay in the FREE one. They shouldn’t make two grown adult siblings share a bed because they’re cheap asses. They have no problem blowing money on other stupid tit.

What kind of store is Bucees, it seems loud in there. It looks very warehouse. We don’t have anything like that over here.

Why tf couldn't they have just given her orange juice. I’m sure she knows what she likes. It’s a lot better than coffee.
It's basically a large convenience store in the south that has lots of gas pumps, really clean bathrooms and good food that you wouldn't find at most gas stations like brisket, fudge, burritos and pastries. I've never been as we don't have one by me but I've heard good things about bucees.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
They give him absolutely no space. I don’t think they want him to be totally independent. They are probably jealous he’d be by himself while they would have to share a room with Abbie.
I'm pretty sure they said they're getting a "junior suite" for their Titanic vacay.

That looks like this.
1067d6aad47c418.gif

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I think she mostly has decaf. However it’s a relatively new thing for Abbie to drink any type of coffee and Asswipe mentioned in this vlog that they still hadn’t been sponsored by Dunkin’, so I think we can guess why suddenly Abbie is a coffee drinker. She wears her hair down because Slimelife products have made it look amazing and she drinks coffee, but only from Dunkin’ because they hope to get a deal. They don’t care if Abbie prefers orange juice.
Also slimelife hair products + coffee = Normal teen/cured autism and profound IDD

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
New baby at our house , he doesn't have a name yet, but we went with another schnauzerView attachment 2440361
The puppy stage is the worst as they constantly chew on things and go potty in the house with no warning. I love our new puppy a lot but he is quite a handful as he always has to be watched as he can't be trusted to have free access in the house yet. He loves to torment his older brother who probably doesn't appreciate it but he doesn't have the energy to do anything about it because of how old he is.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I wonder if they did not give her the coffee either once they got in the car... I'm sure Pig slurped down Abbie's coffee. Could she handle drinking coffee in the backseat when sitting by herself..without getting it everywhere? They put GB in a different seat then Abbie so Abbie would be sitting by herself.
They do that when she’s been pinching and hitting whoever is sitting by he. He may have been been winding her up however we have seen multiple vlogs where she’s just started on him when he’s been looking at his phone in the car or trying to eat his food at a restaurant and Asa always blames Issiah. At what point are they going to admit to themselves that things are out of control. She needs 4 wranglers ffs! And one of them is her own father, is that because he wants to be in control or is it because she’s too much for 3 professionals to handle I wonder? Needing 4 people to keep things in order is extreme even for the most severely affected disabled person.
---
Eeeewww! I completely overlooked those. Damnit Man. Those are @DairyleaD ’s favorite bacon slab lobes. 😂
My Nan ended up with earlobes like that but she was in her 90s and they weren’t as bad as Cillas are at 40 or however old she is 😂 Cillas are going to be resting on her shoulders within the next 5 years lol.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Damn. We are not made of money, but even still gave our boys separate beds on our last vacation. My oldest would NOT have been happy to share a bed-honestly neither would his brother...lol

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Abbie had a wardrobe change after their trip to buc-ees. She was wearing a blue colored shorts. In Dunkin, she’s wearing black. Maybe that’s why the stop at Dunkin, they can’t change her in the car.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
GB looks way too happy/drunk/high in that picture. He should have stayed home and house sat, but who would they leave Abbie with if they can’t get respite for every minute she’s awake?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I think when the camera went off in the hotel room, baby boy got up and snuggled with mommy! Boss Hog had to sleep with Abbie, bc there is no way in hell Heifer & Hog fit in one bed! That was all for show! IMO😊

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Damn. We are not made of money, but even still gave our boys separate beds on our last vacation. My oldest would NOT have been happy to share a bed-honestly neither would his brother...lol
And if Abbie does wear a diaper, that’s just wrong. I bet they will expect him to change her because he’ll get the first whiff of it.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
A humper posted this in the FB comments from last nights vlog.
Look at all the faces of the folks in back. They are like WTF!😂😂😂
Sweet girl is back to a full on top knot and looks ready to sumo wrestle.
View attachment 2440047
Just for fun. 😻
View attachment 2440050
This hair do would have been so cute on Abs and Swinesweat. They could be twinsies!
---
I want to come boop his nose.
A friend of mine has a schnauzer she named Schniblet
He's the cutest!
---
I want to come boop his nose.
He's the cutest!
This hair do would have been so cute on Abs and Swinesweat. They could be twinsies! Ooops.
---

He's the cutest!
This hair do would have been so cute on Abs and Swinesweat. They could be twinsies!
---

He's the cutest!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
First, why are the Airbnb Gurus, sleeping in a Marriott with reward points? Pot to kettle that Priscilla doesn’t travel and use Airbnbs but Marriott! So, good lying on your Host page Asshat!
Next, why isn’t Abbie and Priscilla sharing a bed? This is the way it goes in our travels. We don’t have the funds that everyone gets their own bed but when the kids have to sleep with an adult, the females sleep together and the males sleep together on separate beds. We have the 2/2 kid split, so no one is left out. It depends on the configuration and sometimes the parents sleep together but that doesn’t always happen but since my kids were over the age of 10, they never have slept opposite gender…
Now, for getting an extra room, I will concede that these rooms are NOT cheap! We looked at getting a room in Miami for when we take our daughter’s cruise. We can’t afford it, at $360/night with discounts. The ports are super expensive to stay in. We will be staying by the airport and driving down the morning of our cruise. It just makes more financial sense to do so. So, I can see where GB didn’t want to fork out that much $$ for another room.

Also, with everyone wrangling Abbie, it should really give them a wake up call. She needs a day program, where she is going every day and learning how to be in public. She needs to be around others and get those relationships now. If not, her outlook looks so bleak and in such a bad way..

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.