Fathering Autism #166 Piggy Robs You Blind to Reach Her Goal, She’s an Overweight Dimwit Without a Soul.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Makes me sick these fat Scamsters acting all important..talking about how they can cut in lines..etc..because...autism. Wonder what people think with those two fatso's cutting in line with their huge cameras..

I hope their toilet overflows..or Pig completely breaks it off. ,, and there is at least one huge explosive diarrhea episodes.

We have to go to More Mass for a room tour.
It's disgusting that they use abbies autism to get special privileges. They only want special privileges for their benefit not for abbies as she could care less about being able to cut in line. They should be treated no different than anyone else on the cruise ship.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
How do these two idiots know?! They clearly are going to dump Abbie with respite on the boat every chance they can do they can stuff their faces with food and alcohol! I can’t stand Samantha Cole

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
🐽: I should have brought….
Izzy Cakes: The CPAP Machine?
😂😂😂😂
Hi Izzy. Welcome to our little Tattle circle.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
How do these two idiots know?! They clearly are going to dump Abbie with respite on the boat every chance they can do they can stuff their faces with food and alcohol! I can’t stand Samantha Cole
Me too and I'm pretty sure she has blocked me on facebook. Someone in here took a screenshot a couple of months ago of a comment she made where she said in response to someone that she can't do that as shes basically a 1 year old. If I wasn't blocked I would have commented by your logic that would mean that Abbie is unable to give consent to be filmed since shes basically a 1 year old inside the body of a 18 year old. That is the only good thing that she has said.

• Heart
Makes me sick these fat Scamsters acting all important..talking about how they can cut in lines..etc..because...autism. Wonder what people think with those two fatso's cutting in line with their huge cameras..

I hope their toilet overflows..or Pig completely breaks it off. ,, and there is at least one huge explosive diarrhea episodes.

We have to go to More Mass for a room tour.
With their front of the line ....because autism...... identifying stickers and lanyards, all I can say is that the all you can eat Surf and Turf buffet will now be the all you can eat vegetable, garnish and jello buffet because those greedy fat bastards will hoover up everything else.

1694473753398.png

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I see the Massives have set sail, lol. The Clampett's are mobile. 😂 😂

* P looked like an absolute slob with her jeans straining, gunt bouncing, and gut hanging out under that sloppy ass "kimono".
* Isaiah is sleeping on a bunk that appears to be the size of a 2x4. Luxury ya'll!
* Abbie may not be up in time for the excursion. Wtf? Ummm....wake her up. Are they saying they have to wait until she wakes up on her own? What will happen if they wake her and make her start her day? They woke her up for school for years and years. Now they cant wake her?? Something is definitely off.
* Never seen anyone so excited to see bar's. EVER.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
With their front of the line ....because autism...... identifying stickers and lanyards, all I can say is that the all you can eat Surf and Turf buffet will now be the all you can eat vegetable, garnish and jello buffet because those greedy fat bastards will hoover up everything else.

View attachment 2442429
Not only will they hoover it up..they will surely touch everything and spread some E-Coli ... I'm sure they will use the buffet as a teaching event for Abbie as well. Yea.. I can see Asshat and Pig serving big platters of the most expensive food possible.

When they were first getting on the ship Asshat was telling the ship person his opinion about autism accommodations..as opposed to 4 years ago. Pig started talking about the parking situation how it was better 4 years ago.. probably because you weren't so fat back then Pig!

They are so full of themselves.. the others on the ship have to develop a dislike for them quickly.

Wonder if they will let Abbie get in the ships pool with her pull ups? Imagine if she had an explosive diarrhea episode on the ship..

• Haha
  • Heart
They all did the limbo you see Isaiah look back for his mom, nope shes hiding in the corner. At least she knows her limits.

IMG-9772.jpg

IMG-9773.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Screenshots from 1st cruise “She took his money” Nov 8, 2019 2 min mark.
I know we’ve talked about this before, but my God! The way she rolls food around with her mouth open and then starts talking with a huge amount of food in her jaw🤮🤮
IMG_7204.png
IMG_7202.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Atha got a little dig in towards his pig bride when GB was talking about the weight limit of the bunk bed. 300 lbs? It'd hold me.
But, actually he's delusional because he's well over 300 lbs, but nobody was even pretending piggy would fit.

• Haha
  • Heart
How funny that Junior asks his dad to capture a Tinder profile photo for him…

IMG_7750.jpeg

…Then climbs in bed with Mommy Dearest.

IMG_7739.jpeg

GB said his tiny bunk felt sketchy. His parents reassured him that it was secure due to the posted 300 pound limit. AssA even said he could share the bunk with him. Sure, Fat Boy!

The best part was Big P in her tiny cabin chair. All her folds were undulating like the waves on the ocean. Those pants are giving up.

IMG_7756.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Hi Guyths....pardon me...I gotta vent. Then I'll be back, lol.
Screenshot_20230911-200950~2.png

Hey Mr. Dick for Breath…wasn’t it not to long ago you were “crying” over Abbie’s hair loss?
I guess you don’t give a tit any longer because look at the back now….it’s receding too.
And Ms. Fathead…You actually think Abbie looks a “typical teen” with this hair style?
You are such a witch I can’t even. SMH

• Heart
  • Sad
I remember Prigrilla saying this cruise was to celebrate Abbie's 18th and Isaiah's graduation. Anything to get free cake and balloons I suppose.

And it's an Autism cruise. Why can't you just celebrate Abbie?

• Heart
  • Sick
Hi Guyths....pardon me...I gotta vent. Then I'll be back, lol.
View attachment 2442538

Hey Mr. Dick for Breath…wasn’t it not to long ago you were “crying” over Abbie’s hair loss?
I guess you don’t give a tit any longer because look at the back now….it’s receding too.
And Ms. Fathead…You actually think Abbie looks a “typical teen” with this hair style?
You are such a witch I can’t even. SMH
I wish they would give her a stylish age appropriate haircut. She doesn’t care about the length of her hair, whether it’s long or short, they shouldn’t either. That hair needs to be cut, for the sake of Abbie.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.