Fathering Autism #166 Piggy Robs You Blind to Reach Her Goal, She’s an Overweight Dimwit Without a Soul.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why can’t she have orange juice too? And did she really ask for a coffee?
She shouldn't be having any form of caffeine as it's not good for her. Who knows what caffeine would do to her? Orange juice is a more appropriate drink for abbie.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Bloody hell, Junior is sharing a bed with Abbie and sharing a room with his parents. That’s ridiculous. I’m quite sure they could afford another room just for him.
He said their's was free. So, you're telling me you don't have the funds for a 2nd room? Isaiah is almost 22. Now I know he's new the working world, but he couldn't come up with any money for a room? That just shows his mental immaturity that he'd rather share a piss soaked bed with his IDD adult sister than man up and figure out how to get his own room for a night. He's screwed!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
She shouldn't be having any form of caffeine as it's not good for her. Who knows what caffeine would do to her? Orange juice is a more appropriate drink for abbie.
I think she mostly has decaf. However it’s a relatively new thing for Abbie to drink any type of coffee and Asswipe mentioned in this vlog that they still hadn’t been sponsored by Dunkin’, so I think we can guess why suddenly Abbie is a coffee drinker. She wears her hair down because Slimelife products have made it look amazing and she drinks coffee, but only from Dunkin’ because they hope to get a deal. They don’t care if Abbie prefers orange juice.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Several of us had the same idea about Abbie’s attendants, but I couldn’t resist posting the blow up for the enjoyment of all. And pig nowhere in sight

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
New video where they have to go to bucees and dunkin all in the same day.
Asshat says "We have to separate THE CHILDREN because they pick on each other." Like they are 2 NT CHILDREN instead of one profoundly IDD adult who is mostly feral and a 23 year old college graduate..... pushing stupid narratives.

Pig was in hog heaven at Buckeye's ... sad that they couldn't even let Abbie have orange juice instead of posing her with Dunkin' coffee ...

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Can someone
LOL I'm 90 seconds in and he zoooooomed in on a really unflattering shot of the newly-blonde Priscilla's gunt and trunks while she explained what Beaver Nuggets are.

Asa, you're the biggest bleeping bully of them all.
She also appeared to be chewing on something when he zoomed in on her. witch can't even shop without tasting the goods. 🐽

• Haha
  • Sick
OMG...LMAO...Priscilla, your husband is such a dick. He literally scanned the camera from the top of your head to the bottom of your feet and then you turned around and he made sure to zoom in and get a closeup of your ass. Is this for all those people who have a fat fetish? Does she not watch the vlogs?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Check out those tusks. One is a lovely shade of Country Crock and the other…whale…it is sinking into the okra hole abyss. Farewell fellow tusk!👋🏼😂👋🏼
IMG_8131.jpeg

PS. Did y’all see Pig turn sideways and hug the counter so Abbie could get by in Dunkin’?🐽

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
How you continue to believe you deserve a Dunkin sponsorship is hysterical. How's that flashlight sponsorship going for you big guy?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Bloody hell, Junior is sharing a bed with Abbie and sharing a room with his parents. That’s ridiculous. I’m quite sure they could afford another room just for him.
That’s ridiculous for sure. I can’t imagine being a 21 year old man and having to share a bed on a cruise with your sister period especially one that has the issues that Abbie does. Talk about no boundaries.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
He said their's was free. So, you're telling me you don't have the funds for a 2nd room? Isaiah is almost 22. Now I know he's new the working world, but he couldn't come up with any money for a room? That just shows his mental immaturity that he'd rather share a piss soaked bed with his IDD adult sister than man up and figure out how to get his own room for a night. He's screwed!
They give him absolutely no space. I don’t think they want him to be totally independent. They are probably jealous he’d be by himself while they would have to share a room with Abbie.

Oh after watching the vlog, I see that they are probably just cheap bastards. Ya know, why waste a over $100 on a room when we can all stay in the FREE one. They shouldn’t make two grown adult siblings share a bed because they’re cheap asses. They have no problem blowing money on other stupid tit.

What kind of store is Bucees, it seems loud in there. It looks very warehouse. We don’t have anything like that over here.

Why tf couldn't they have just given her orange juice. I’m sure she knows what she likes. It’s a lot better than coffee.

Last edited:
  • Heart
New video where they have to go to bucees and dunkin all in the same day.
Well, Twatty had a face like a slapped arse when she was caught mastcating in Bucees and it was still the same on the Dunkin run. Wonder what was itching under her gunt to make her so thunderously bitchy? One ten minute vlog and three food related references all on the day before their beef and booze cruise. They are going to be even fatter when they disembark after the cruise. How disturbing that adult siblings are sharing a small bed when their selfish parents should have sprung for a second room to give them their own beds. Even Alexis and David had their own beds and Moira and Johnny were broke.
1694387816232.png

By the way, Tubby, Jambi did it better
1694387553410.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
They give him absolutely no space. I don’t think they want him to be totally independent. They are probably jealous he’d be by himself while they would have to share a room with Abbie.

Oh after watching the vlog, I see that they are probably just cheap bastards. Ya know, why waste a over $100 on a room when we can all stay in the FREE one. Either way its very demoralizing to have two grown adult siblings share a bed because you’re cheap asses, although they have no problem blowing money on other stupid tit.

What kind of store is Bucees, it seems loud in there. It looks very warehouse. We don’t have anything like that over here.

Why tf couldn't they have just given her orange juice. I’m sure she knows what she likes. It’s a better choice than coffee that will just dehydrate her.
I wonder if they did not give her the coffee either once they got in the car... I'm sure Pig slurped down Abbie's coffee. Could she handle drinking coffee in the backseat when sitting by herself..without getting it everywhere? They put GB in a different seat then Abbie so Abbie would be sitting by herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Aww look she can reach out and touch her baby boy during the night. Hope she doesn't knock over her big girl sippy cup.

1694388931868.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.