Fathering Autism #166 Piggy Robs You Blind to Reach Her Goal, She’s an Overweight Dimwit Without a Soul.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No matter how you word it, many Anorexics have unhealthy relationships with perfectionism. She needs to be talking to a theripist, not the internet.
---

I really think her front 6 teeth are fake.
You said what I was afraid to say. Some people praise and worship thinness, being slender, etc. Frankly it’s hard for me to look at these photos of Pinky. It screams eating disorder. Anorexia nervosa. I don’t have any personal experience with it, no friends or family that had it. Most of us were/are trying to lose weight. I learned about it in nursing school years ago and of course we know celebrities that have struggled or died from it. She most certainly needs to be seeing a therapist. She’s a mom too I believe and needs to set a healthy example for her children.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Pig and her jowls were going like the clappers in that store. Did you see her waddling around with that basket? She was like a Pig in tit. Food and earringth, her favourite thingth.

@WowMeowMeowWow Her earlobes now hang almost as low as Shack boi's balls.

As for them all sharing a room together, and shackboi sharing a bed with his sister...I have no words. That boy is cucked as duck and seems to like it. Such a fucked up, weird family.

I mean, Imagine shack boi waking up in the morning to his adult IDD sister grabbing his morning wood?!
Thats okay...she needed some sensory satisfaction and thought it was a little stick. Because autism.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I hope her grand wagoneer reeks of urine after sitting a week in the sun with no ventilation and that ride home is 🤢
Piggy probably smells more like urine than Abbie, so she probably wouldn't notice it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Many times during my career as a nanny, I have travelled with families and I make a plan and discuss it with the parents so that we all get some enjoyment out of the travel and has some downtime, sleep etc.
Regarding evening/nighttime, I would usually have an early dinner with the kids, bathe them, put them to bed etc, then when the parents come back from their dinner, we discuss the overnight arrangements, and if I had a chance for a bit of a rest, I would be able to go out for a couple of hours and then usually have 5-6 hours sleep. On non excursation/flying days and the parents are busy, the kids would go to the kids club so I could catch up on sleep, go to a movie/shopping etc.
So jr may share a bed with Abs or mommiebeast, depending on whether he has been out ‘cruising’ the bars, watching a show etc.
I think someone has to be physically in the bed with Abs, because the way the others drink so much, they might be too inebriated to be aware she is awake and requiring attention.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
They were given terrible accommodations and they're trying to pretend they're happy about it. You know dickwad is going to be clickity clicking to someone with his fowlness about it. Why didn't they ask for a cot. And that's what they've done to Izzy..they made him a social imbecile.
They'd rather pay for the full drink package than better accommodations or an extra room. Sounds about right

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
No matter how you word it, many Anorexics have unhealthy relationships with perfectionism. She needs to be talking to a theripist, not the internet.
---

I really think her front 6 teeth are fake.
About her front chompers...no they aren't fake. They're not nearly nice enough

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
So this woman on Tiktok has an 18 year old autistic son. She says he has the IQ of a kindergartener and that he will never get married, go to college, work or have children. The Massives would never. I don’t believe in putting a limit on a child’s capabilities but at what point does it become delusion?

Meanwhile…she posted this video….

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Many times during my career as a nanny, I have travelled with families and I make a plan and discuss it with the parents so that we all get some enjoyment out of the travel and has some downtime, sleep etc.
Regarding evening/nighttime, I would usually have an early dinner with the kids, bathe them, put them to bed etc, then when the parents come back from their dinner, we discuss the overnight arrangements, and if I had a chance for a bit of a rest, I would be able to go out for a couple of hours and then usually have 5-6 hours sleep. On non excursation/flying days and the parents are busy, the kids would go to the kids club so I could catch up on sleep, go to a movie/shopping etc.
So jr may share a bed with Abs or mommiebeast, depending on whether he has been out ‘cruising’ the bars, watching a show etc.
I think someone has to be physically in the bed with Abs, because the way the others drink so much, they might be too inebriated to be aware she is awake and requiring attention.
I travelled as a nanny too, but I never shared a room with anyone and certainly not the children. I was happy to care for them all day and babysit in the evenings, but I needed my own space. On days off, they were the parent’s responsibility. I find it bizarre that Junior seemed quite content to sleep beside his sister. They aren’t little children despite how Asswipe talks about them. This family don’t lack finances, so they could’ve easily have booked him a separate room. Abbie normally sleeps by herself, but obviously can’t be left on her own in a hotel room. It doesn’t take the three of them though to keep an eye on her even if they’re a bit pissed.I wonder if he’ll have his own cabin?

• Sick
Reactions: 10
If he was able to find a holiday shipmate, what's he going to do? Bring her down to the cabin and say, "shhhhhhhhhhhh.......please excuse the lumpy, passed out 'rents and I don't always sleep with my adult sister. Let's go into the latrine for some nookienookie" 🥴 🥴 🥴 🥴 🥴 🥴 🥴 🥴 🥴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Why couldn't they at least get a cot for golden boy? I'm sure they could spring for the $15.00 a night for him to have his own bed. Apparently he has no problems sleeping with his adult sister and that in itself is so screwed up. You have two morbidly obese people in one double bed and two average sized adults in the other. Why not put Thilla in with Abbie and Asshat with GB? That at least utilized the bed space evenly. That family has issues and Abbie is the least of them.
Let's be real, Abbie would have been on the cot. They always give Abbie the crappy accomodations, she usually gets the couch. I seen videos where they get beds and she gets whatever!! They are the worst people in the world!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
New video
Makes me sick these fat Scamsters acting all important..talking about how they can cut in lines..etc..because...autism. Wonder what people think with those two fatso's cutting in line with their huge cameras..

I hope their toilet overflows..or Pig completely breaks it off. ,, and there is at least one huge explosive diarrhea episodes.

We have to go to More Mass for a room tour.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Makes me sick these fat Scamsters acting all important..talking about how they can cut in lines..etc..because...autism. Wonder what people think with those two fatso's cutting in line with their huge cameras..

I hope their toilet overflows..or Pig completely breaks it off. ,, and there is at least one huge explosive diarrhea episodes.

We have to go to More Mass for a room tour.
I’d bet money on it that every single person they cut in front of were giving them evils and hoping that the obnoxious obese unfortunate looking family of four falls overboard at some point. They’d be my worst nightmare to be around if I was on vacation. The noise, the smells, the entitled behaviour, all of it would have me plotting their demise 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.